Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 94 and 95 Discussion/Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 94 and 95 Discussion/Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Ken, there have actually been four G10 matches. Don't forget about Duke OHKOing Gin. Kintarou vs Oni hasn't gone very far. Akutsu vs Ryoga isn't an official match, but it's about as far along as Kintarou vs Oni.
    Oh man, I forget about that XD. But even that match is entertaining, as short as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantron View Post
    It's pretty obvious that Konomi is putting way less detail in his matches in NPOT. He certainly doesn't seem like he's running out of ideas, so I guess it must be something else.
    I'm guessing he want to story to go at a certain "pace". So while he can put more in each match, he rather just move the story along and give only certain amount of months per match. That's just purely me guessing, though.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post

I'm guessing he want to story to go at a certain "pace". So while he can put more in each match, he rather just move the story along and give only certain amount of months per match. That's just purely me guessing, though.
    Well if all the matches are detailed we'll probably still be in the 7 point tiebreaker amongst MSer at this point. Maybe he's trying to get to the match against the other nations? I'd assume that's where all the truly crazy stuff is at.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fayte's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If it were about pace, Konomi would be writing longer matches.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Ken, there have actually been four G10 matches. Don't forget about Duke OHKOing Gin. Kintarou vs Oni hasn't gone very far. Akutsu vs Ryoga isn't an official match, but it's about as far along as Kintarou vs Oni.
    No, Tooyama VS Oni is good amount in. Its currently the 4th game with Tooyama winning 3-0.
    Whilst Ryoga just showed off his 10 at once ablitiy and served up his signature orange into Akutsu's eye like a 'got damn' boss.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    No, Tooyama VS Oni is good amount in. Its currently the 4th game with Tooyama winning 3-0.
    Whilst Ryoga just showed off his 10 at once ablitiy and served up his signature orange into Akutsu's eye like a 'got damn' boss.
    I don't mean in terms of games, I meant in terms of how much we've actually seen onscreen, which has been rather little. However, in lieu of getting more of Kintarou vs Oni, we got Santa Oni beating the Kenya lookalike Byoudouin.

Technically, they basically both showed off 10 at Once in both matches and that's really all that's happening.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you guys think Oni's going to unleash his Kishin form against Kintarou? Will Konomi make Kin-chan lose again?

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LetalHawk View Post
    Do you guys think Oni's going to unleash his Kishin form against Kintarou? Will Konomi make Kin-chan lose again?
    I'll admit, it doesn't look good for Tooyama.
    Considering Oni Two Years Prior To The Storyline was on how many X-Ball?
    I don't remember,

But if Tooyama only just reached 10 now, and Oni would have been on 10 for so long,
    and Oni has had that Beast thing for two years now, Tooyama is going to need a DBZ or One Piece or Naruto power-up to survive.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LetalHawk View Post
    I thought the Kishin image that Oni have is similar to Samurai image that Echizen have. I didn't thought of it to be more than that.

Kintarou might lose again, or he might not. Either way, I don't see him losing without at least putting up a fight.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5