Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply

Thread: They are in the belly of Death God

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner podAhmad's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Yikes They are in the belly of Death God

Here is my theory regarding what is happening in narutoverse right now

I think they are in the belly of death god. I mean this shrine is the belly of death god and oro virtually summoned death god via that scroll. Then he summoned the four of them.
    Some points
    1. Oro didn’t need their dna just summoned them however as they are only souls, he needed some bodies
    2. The 4 wont leave the shrine
    3. They will have chit chat, question answers and then…… no going to battlefield

4. Oro got his hands but just till they are finish here
    5. Oro got hashi dna and is more powerful while in the belly
    6. Oro will take his chances and will occupy sasuke cz he is now very powerful
    Its my first thread and hence my first post so plz don’t bash if don’t like. sorry if somebody has done it before but i just arrived here
    Last edited by podAhmad; February 02, 2013 at 05:31 AM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: They are in the belly of Death God

First of all, welcome aboard

The temporary summoning could be some development, but if Kishimoto lets go these characters (especially Minato) away without a battle, he will be lynched by enraged fans
    1. Orochimaru said he had the DNA for them. Even if you have the soul, you still need DNA or less the soul's new vessel won't be shaped into the soul's own appearance.
    6. Since he used the body switch technique, he needs at least three years to do it again now. Although, it could easily be bypassed by the mangaka.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner podAhmad's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Re: They are in the belly of Death God

Well I dont know about other stuff as i m not reading this closely however the point of my post is that this all is temporary
    it will just be some talk shit and thats all and may be oro will take sasuke as his vessel

here is again something buggin me. kishi is inspired by DBZ and its more evident now......... all the transformation things u knw, my point is as vegeta was taken over by buu may b sasuke will be..... guess where am i going....not my fault though its my fingers..

New Reply