Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

Alternative Title: Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?
    Episodes: 10
    Aired: Jan 12, 2013 to ?
    Producers: Diomedea, Kadokawa Shoten, Nippon Columbia, flying DOG, Project No Name
    Genres: Fantasy, Supernatural

Synopsis
    Izayoi Sakamaki, Asuka Kudou, and You Kasugabe have tremendous psychic powers and are bored with the regular world. An envelope arrives for each person, and when each opens their envelope, they are stunned to see the scenery around them change to a world they had never encountered before. They've been summoned by the Black Rabbit to help the community "No Name" to overthrow the Devil King.

(Source: myanimelist)

One of my favourites this season. It's a pity it is this short regarding the fact of lovable main characters, a cute bunnygirl and interesting fighting abilities.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; March 18, 2013 at 01:43 PM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

Uaaaa, finally someone who likes this series as well. This series is, also, one among my favorites !!!

I-myself not only love ALL main characters and their powers here, but I also admire each and every one of them as individual, especially their unique personalitys. Not to mention how good they function together, but let me also point out that I love "interaction" between people with such great personalitys the most !!!

"Pure awesomeness", why they totally hit the mark if you ask me(at least with me), but why are the best kind of shows always the shortest one's ???

PS:
    Well, if anyone wants to hear more about what I think of this incredible piece of art, I recommand you to go look my preview on the news, UNDER THE "Vividred Operation" previews !!!
    Last edited by Monsterguy; February 03, 2013 at 01:41 PM. Reason: spelling
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 5:

That was a great battle scene. I loved the music that played while Izayoi fought Algor too.
    It seems to me that our protagonist is quite hax though. What should ever defeat him if he crushs a former demon lord like nothing?

The vampire was reduced to a little maid... She looks cute though. :3

Your best Friend 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Episode 5:

That was a great battle scene. I loved the music that played while Izayoi fought Algor too.
    It seems to me that our protagonist is quite hax though. What should ever defeat him if he crushs a former demon lord like nothing?

The vampire was reduced to a little maid... She looks cute though. :3
    Exactly my thoughts. He defeated her like she's some little kid. Of course she's only a "former" demon lord and I'm sure there are far stronger creatures/guys/whatever out there, though it made me lol how Izayoi beat her like it was nothing. I'm not disappointed though, this anime has been over the top right from the start and it was implied that Izayoi has some kind of unknown power multiple times.

It's over-the-topness is one of the reasons I've enjoyed it so much until now. No need to look for too much logic, just sit back and enjoy the kids kicking ass. The animation has been top-notch most of the time and the characters are hilarious, I especially like the main trio. Izayoi that cocky ass

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Featured] Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

Everytime I see a new episode I'm very happy and sad at the same time.
    Happy because this show is so awesome, sad because it's so short. I wonder why? it has so much potential. You could at least make 24 episodes out of this.

Episode 6:

Izayoi is still hax. He is skilled no matter what he has to do. So he is smart AND powerful. Quite the combination.
    You was cut short this episode but she will do something important later. Should be interesting.
    I do have to correct myself. 13k times the earth? You could make this story run and run and run. I hope it won't end weird. =/

Only 4 more episodes...

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Everytime I see a new episode I'm very happy and sad at the same time.
    Happy because this show is so awesome, sad because it's so short. I wonder why? it has so much potential. You could at least make 24 episodes out of this.
    yeah, I feel the same...

Additionly, to tell you the truth, I always watch even the entire ending from this series. I just got so absorbed into this anime, that I strangely never skipped even a second of it (not just anime, but also the ending which I normally start skipping after watching it in one episode of the series).

ENDING:
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So do I. It is so awesome...
    Just waiting for Izayoi to show them he kicks ass evens at dancing. XD

---------- Post added March 03, 2013 at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was February 16, 2013 at 10:16 PM ----------

Episode 8:

Shiroyasha and Izayoi...The pervert duo... Awesome for comedic relief. :'D

Kusakabes game was nice. It's a pity she couldn't win. =/

And of course the festival gets interupted... by another loli demon lord.
    This is going to get ugly next week... Seems like Izayoi and Kurousagi have to go all out to win this thing.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply