Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 131 Discussion/132 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Tower of God Chapter 131 Discussion/132 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• *Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 131 Spoilers

raw is out

--------------------------
    god please ,PLEASE dont let anything happen to koon .not just yet anyway
    Last edited by shinsengumi; February 10, 2013 at 09:18 AM.

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 131 Spoilers

Tls have arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by deBroglie from Batoto
    so SIU didn't make filler! so glad T.T

same stuff than last week: novikwondering what the rabbit ears is ******* doing and and XX going crazy.

Viole: Flee mr koon! It's a trap!!!
    Flee!!! Now!!!
    Koon thinking: What?
    Novik and Ran: Keuk, what's this!
    Konn thinking: why is this guy...
    Emily: is alive
    Koon thinking: no way

arlene's hand explodes
    Quote Originally Posted by LaFa from Batoto
    Michael and Apple killed Gyetang (Michael gave him poison)
    Quote Originally Posted by deBroglie from Batoto
    apple+michael+dan talk, don't know enough korean to translate but as Lafa said Michael is responsible of guyetan sickness. At the beginning:

Dan: Why don't you put him to death.
    you... Trators...
    Michael: What are you saying, mr dan. I am just healing him.
    Dan: Don't play innocent. Psycho. You gave him poison. He wasn't sick from the beginning.

so dan was actually quite the good guy...
    Last edited by FrostyMouse; February 10, 2013 at 09:37 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 131 Discussion/132 Predictions

well this chapter prove that not everyone betray koon

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Andonan's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

NO FUCKING WAY??

I can't read Korean at all but did SUI just kill Koon?!?!?!?!?!?

Different in so many ways, but similar in even more......

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I would say that the good part of this is that Rachel may not have been involved at the start, unless Karaka is making her into his personal Irregular, and that only two members of Koon's team were part of FUG, not all four. Rachel did kill Dan, for what it's worth, and she seems to have probably joined Karaka's forces here. I had hoped that we'd get to see a little more of Dan and actually anything out of Gyetang, but now that they're dead, that's not going to be the case.

Once Koon is rescued and who knows what happened with XiaXia, Cassano, and Horyang, we'll see whether Koon, Ran, and Novick don't just join Baam's team.

It still confuses me why XiaXia would blow up Arlene's Hand while she was still in it, unless she was just a nutcase who thought that she'd become a martyr for the cause.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Andonan View Post
    NO FUCKING WAY??

no i dont think they r dead they may be injured but not dead

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Andonan View Post
    NO FUCKING WAY??

Until we see a body, he isn't dead. Baam thinks that Koon's dead, but that doesn't mean anything.

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Well, this chapter does make Ran and Novick's chances of going along with Baam's team after the Gongbang higher.

In the end, you were sort of right that the teammates who didn't come to Arlene's Hand were all in on it (only two were, not all four), Jammin, but as you say that you need to be 100% right to be at all right, then you were wrong.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ThatoneGuy1277's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ok I NEED a translated version RIGHT NOW!!

I mean....they...she...wha....holy shit man!
    ThatoneGuy1277

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    I would say that the good part of this is that Rachel may not have been involved at the start, unless Karaka is making her into his personal Irregular, and that only two members of Koon's team were part of FUG, not all four. Rachel did kill Dan, for what it's worth, and she seems to have probably joined Karaka's forces here. I had hoped that we'd get to see a little more of Dan and actually anything out of Gyetang, but now that they're dead, that's not going to be the case.

Once Koon is rescued and who knows what happened with XiaXia, Cassano, and Horyang, we'll see whether Koon, Ran, and Novick don't just join Baam's team.

It still confuses me why XiaXia would blow up Arlene's Hand while she was still in it, unless she was just a nutcase who thought that she'd become a martyr for the cause.
    I thought they were all inside the Golem at the end.

So Rachel knew about Koon's betrayal, always nice when a prediction comes true
    Waiting for the trans to see if Rachel recruited Apple and the other dude or if they were FUG from the start.

Didn't expect chickenman and Dan to be good guys, disappointed that Dan is dead, he seemed like a great guy. No idea how SIU will redeem Rachel after this though.

Also, I'm pretty sure Koon will be alive, there wouldn't have been much point in SIU showing us that he had a high-level armour at the start just for him to be killed in the next few chapters. Then again, I do remember reading that Koon is one of SIU's least favourite characters so who knows. Would be very tragic for him to die right after finding out that Baam was alive. Don't think Baam will put up with FUG anymore after this.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post

Waiting for the trans to see if Rachel recruited Apple and the other dude or if they were FUG from the start.

Didn't expect chickenman and Dan to be good guys, disappointed that Dan is dead, he seemed like a great guy. No idea how SIU will redeem Rachel after this though.

Also, I'm pretty sure Koon will be alive, there wouldn't have been much point in SIU showing us that he had a high-level armour at the start just for him to be killed in the next few chapters. Then again, I do remember reading that Koon is one of SIU's least favourite characters so who knows. Would be very tragic for him to die right after finding out that Baam was alive. Don't think Baam will put up with FUG anymore after this.
    Yeah cause he is only with them cause they are holding all his friends hostage, but if they are killing them off regardless then why stay ya know?

Yeah I thought the same thing about his armor, I bet it turns into some sort of metal body condom that protects as well as pleasures, lol. However there is always the chance that SIU may go all "Game of Thrones" on us and start killing off main characters that we love to pull at our heart strings a little bit.
    ThatoneGuy1277

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

English chapter is out:
    http://mangacow.net/tower_of_god/02-51/

15. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post

Perhaps they were, I couldn't tell.

It seemed to me that Apple and Michael were FUG from the start, especially as that flashback seems to imply that she was FUG when she joined Koon and Novick.

I had thought that Chickenman was going to be good because he joined because he wanted to meet Androssi. I had, however, fallen for SIU's trick and had expected Dan would be evil though.

Since when did you think that Rachel was going to be redeemed? *Aizen voice*

I would expect that Koon's alive, although you never know. The reason that I didn't mention that Koon was one of SIU's least favorite characters is that the reason SIU gives is that he finds it hard to write wealthy, privileged characters.

Assuming Koon lives, I would think that Baam would try to escape from FUG anyway. Baam had been promised that as long as he didn't fail tests and everything, his friends would live. Here, Karaka (although Baam doesn't know who Karaka is) attempted to kill Koon without Baam failing anything, thereby going against FUG's agreement. You can question whether Yu Han Sung and Ha Jinsung's statements are binding, especially as the FUG faction that YHS and Jinsung aren't part of seem to want Baam to be with a strong team of their choosing.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So Rachel was able to contact FUG and set this all up?

I don't get it...
    ThatoneGuy1277

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, so perhaps the tl makes it sound as if Rachel was involved with Karaka from the start. We'll see more as time goes on.

However, instead of Baam thinking Koon has to be dead, he thinks that he must have done something wrong, which would've led to Koon being attacked/killed, as opposed to thinking that FUG betrayed him.

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

In the end, Jammin, I guess I was right that it was FUG and Rachel, even though I sorely wished that FUG was not responsible.

New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast