Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
I don't get the whole "you have to betray people to climb the tower" thing. (Dan referenced it as to why he didn't want to climb the tower) We haven't seen a single instance with the possible exception of the 2nd floor and 20th floor (which wasn't even an official test) where betraying your team provides any advantage. If all of the tests are team battles in which all of the winners pass and all of the losers fail, there is never an advantage. (On that note, more single person tests and tests like the guardian's test on the 2nd floor which was not against other regulars.)
Wait....Koon? It is my honest hope that Koon survived that explosion. There's zero reason for him to be outmanoeuvred by the likes of Rachel, even with the aid of FUG. Rachel has shaped up to be quite the detestable character. As just a selfish, manipulative, whining girl, she was unendingly annoying. Now, I just want her dead. I'm expecting some reveal on her part, because as things stand she confuses me completely. Either there is some backstory or she's just insane.
Yeah and thats what we need more than anything with her is a back story! what family is she from, who are her parents, what do they do, what city did she come from, why was she the only one who could go to baam. Need answers damnit! >_<
- I have some doubts, and I would like to be sure I'm not seeing things. In the following summary I'm seeing:
1. Building point of view: In the first panel, a ship flies away of the hand-building which is about to explote, Baam is in the ship (inside the red circle) watching Koon in the middle of the building
2. In the second panel, the building explotes also with a huge detonation in the middle of the structure.
3. Third panel - Ship point of view: the ship is floating in front of the building which has just exploted; inside the red circle, the site where Koon was standing is the site where the central detonation took place. That is what Baam can see from the ship just after the last explotion.
4. Fourht panel: Baam, Ran and Novik sorry about Koon potential death...
Do you see the same, or I'm wrong in some interpretation?
- Second doubt:
This line: "I didn't do anything wrong." Is it a Baam's line or is it a Rachel's last line in the chapter?
- Something that draw my attention was the faces of Apple and Michael when Rachel stabs Dan are quite telling faces: Those are the faces of a person that witness something that leave you with out worlds... something out of proportion. As if that act, Dan's murder, was not part of the plan... Rachel most be a mad woman that doesn't know what she is doing (and Dan was disposable matter) but useful for the purpose of FUG, or someone mad and also powerful, so that, as a subordinates, Apple and Micheal just can witness her crazy acts and keep the mouth shut up.
Last edited by ukimix; February 10, 2013 at 02:29 PM.
...i just made this account so i could point out somethings to everyone
1) read chapter 1 again ... what is Bamm wearing and what weapon does he have before Black March?
2) what nightmare does Rachel have concerning Bamm?
3) why did Bamm not want to leave his cave?
4) add all this together with what she talked to Harden about (and what he said about her)
Are you saying that you think Baam is Rachel's illegitimate child?
We don't know why she hates and fears Baam so much and it is more than her just not wanting him to become independent of her. There are quite a few possible back stories that explain if not necessarily justify her actions.
This chapter explains the crazy laughter of Rachel's in the scene when Koon talks to Dan and the rest of the team about her. (I fucking knew she was listening)
Pretty sure Dan was meant to die if he didn't agree to joining, maybe Rachel pretending to be the good guy was part of the plan, maybe it wasn't, but either way Dan knew too much to just let him live. They were probably surprised because they didn't see Rachel as the cold-blooded murderer type. I'm interested in what she says after killing Dan, really want to know what justifications she has for doing this if any.
Last edited by abc1233; February 10, 2013 at 03:33 PM.
when she dreams baam leaving his freinds or something like they make that baam have family or something but in truth rachel has family when she used visit in the cave she used to tell she has mission to do or something and she tells him he cant ever get out the cave b.c he is not chosen to go outside, she delayed him there
she is manipulative bitch, when headon sees her just at glance he tells how sick person she is and he insults her b.c he can tell wht kind of person she is....
Last edited by salvatore022; February 10, 2013 at 03:37 PM.
Aw man. FUG is so screwed when Baam gets strong enough.