Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 131 Discussion/132 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 131 Discussion/132 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    WHERE the hell is he. I am pissed that SIU didnt show this great chara till now.
    What the hell is he doing and where is he. I hope he gets angry and bash down rachel
    If he is in team Lesoo then we'll probably see him next arc. He could even be soloing the Gongbang tourney because, after all, he is the Rakleader.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I'm pretty sure both of those sentences are spoken by Rachel. Starts here, continues on the next page and stops on this one. While Baam is obviosly yelling and his text clouds are sharp edged, Rachel's text clouds are nice and smooth, indicating that she's talking calmly. And why would Baam think calmly about what he did wrong while screaming "NO!!", thinking his friend is dead? It dosn't make sense in that context.

I think SIU did this paralel speech thing before, several times. Character starts talking, scene cuts to someone else but we still "hear" the first character saying things, just like in the movies or tv shows.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

I hope he doesn't meet her any time soon, because all we're going to get is "Rachel why? Rachel why?" while screaming at the monitor, asking Baam to use Emperors Scorching Fist of Death on her face! 10 times!!
    Na, even now Baam is on the fence about her. As soon as he hears that she tried to kill Koon, we'll get to witness a massacre.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    If he is in team Lesoo then we'll probably see him next arc. He could even be soloing the Gongbang tourney because, after all, he is the Rakleader.

i dun think he is a grp hanging kind a guy rather he s more of a loner.\

Quote Quote:
    Na, even now Baam is on the fence about her. As soon as he hears that she tried to kill Koon, we'll get to witness a massacre.
    baam and lesso wont know Rachel will say Koon died to hunt some one and Fug came and killed Dan i couldnt do any thing due to my leg and Dan tried to defend me and he died sob sob sob .....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

baam and lesso wont know Rachel will say Koon died to hunt some one and Fug came and killed Dan i couldnt do any thing due to my leg and Dan tried to defend me and he died sob sob sob .....
    Leesoo will be alerted, since he too knows that Rachel betrayed them. But he just like Koon didn't know, who the enemy is. He'll most likely figure it out once Rachel shows up with Michael and Apple and keep his guard up...

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, in order for all that to happen, Koon should be dead first. And I really doubt that. To be more clear, I doubt that that armor vest is the only thing that Eduan "gave" to Koon. This is what Love's Armor Inventory looked like. Koon's (if he has one, I'm still not too clear with it) should be even better. Even if it weren't for that, there's no telling what he could have stored in Manbarondenna during these last few years.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

WHERE the hell is he. I am pissed that SIU didnt show this great chara till now.
    What the hell is he doing and where is he. I hope he gets angry and bash down rachel
    I am with you 100% Rak was probably my favorite character from part 1. I just want to see him already and hear him talk about these pesky fug turtles

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ThatoneGuy1277's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    I am with you 100% Rak was probably my favorite character from part 1. I just want to see him already and hear him talk about these pesky fug turtles
    especially if he gets shrunken down again, his character design during that faze was hilarious.
    ThatoneGuy1277

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ThatoneGuy1277 View Post
    especially if he gets shrunken down again, his character design during that faze was hilarious.
    Haha I agree and it was great when Yu Han Sung kept bumping into him telling him he couldn't see him because he was so small. I almost wish Rak had stayed that way permanently but that would make testing difficult. Rak is the fucking man!

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    Haha I agree and it was great when Yu Han Sung kept bumping into him telling him he couldn't see him because he was so small. I almost wish Rak had stayed that way permanently but that would make testing difficult. Rak is the fucking man!
    I wonder where the limits of Shinsoo starts to anyone but Irregulars. If i recall Yu Han Sung was an admin so he could do more with just be in Evankhell's floor, as an assumption the Guardian gave to him that great power. Also it allow you to do things like enchantments like being immortal... the Guardians were before any Regular of the Tower, don't you think? It appears the answer is on the top

Rak must come back, a Kenpachi in a story is always welcomed.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ThatoneGuy1277's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    I wonder where the limits of Shinsoo starts to anyone but Irregulars. If i recall Yu Han Sung was an admin so he could do more with just be in Evankhell's floor, as an assumption the Guardian gave to him that great power. Also it allow you to do things like enchantments like being immortal... the Guardians were before any Regular of the Tower, don't you think? It appears the answer is on the top

Rak must come back, a Kenpachi in a story is always welcomed.
    He is indeed as long as they don't make up some BS story about how his powers are sealed and he is holding himself back without knowing it cause some Dr Lady who has never swung her sword before is his ultimate opponent that no one has spoken of or hinted at in the entire series...or you know...something like that. O
    ThatoneGuy1277

10. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Well, in order for all that to happen, Koon should be dead first. And I really doubt that. To be more clear, I doubt that that armor vest is the only thing that Eduan "gave" to Koon. This is what Love's Armor Inventory looked like. Koon's (if he has one, I'm still not too clear with it) should be even better. Even if it weren't for that, there's no telling what he could have stored in Manbarondenna during these last few years.
    Koon will use his "death" as an opportunity to come up with a plan in order to free Baam from FUG's shackles and revenge. But this time his plan, will need some time due to it being on a Inception level. Mark my words.

I personally think that his plan can only work, if he either makes a team, who aren't related to him or Baam. And on 28F we have two suitable E-Rank regulars Chang and Quaetro, who are possible targets of FUG. Since Xia mentioned, that they plan to kill every "special" E-Rank regular. And with a small team like that, they could move faster. What are your thoughts on this?

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's an interesting idea, but I think that Quaetro is too much of a nutcase to be used on a reliable team and as much as they are possible targets of FUG, I'm not sure if they would have any interest in helping Viole.
    I do expect Koon to come up with something good, but just putting a team of E-Rankers wouldn't be enough... FUG has a lot of strong people and influence

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    Koon will use his "death" as an opportunity to come up with a plan in order to free Baam from FUG's shackles and revenge. But this time his plan, will need some time due to it being on a Inception level. Mark my words.

I personally think that his plan can only work, if he either makes a team, who aren't related to him or Baam. And on 28F we have two suitable E-Rank regulars Chang and Quaetro, who are possible targets of FUG. Since Xia mentioned, that they plan to kill every "special" E-Rank regular. And with a small team like that, they could move faster. What are your thoughts on this?
    I think after this, Koon would be wary about making a new team. If it's Baam's old team though, I think he'd trust them enough to join them.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I hadn't realized this before, but given SIU's penchant for naming characters after football players, Grace Mirchea Luslec is most likely named for Shakhtar Donetsk's manager Mircea Lucescu.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm still trying to wrap my mind in how the teams well be set up as Rachel just blew up the whole team you got Ran and Novick that i think well go worn the season 1 cast and of koon death then their is Rachel plus apple and Micheal you got wangnan and co what a mess now i get SIU afterword when he said that nothing would be resolve

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I somehow keep seeing Ran and Novick in Baam's team now. Don't know why that keeps coming back to me. I guess I'm curious how annoying Akraptor or Wangnan would be to Ran. And Miseng is just his age? Maybe she would melt a little of his coldness?

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

New Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast