Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 131 Discussion/132 Predictions

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 131 Discussion/132 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    Why would Mircea be an irregular? He was born on the 80th floor
    Hmm, I've done some research, such as looking back at the tl of his character bio, and I guess that that is true. I'm still not sure where I got the conception that he was an irregular, but I guess I always thought he was because he "climbed with Zahard and the 10 Family heads."
    Last edited by FrostyMouse; February 15, 2013 at 11:57 PM.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Hmm, I've done some research, such as looking back at the tl of his character bio, and I guess that that is true. I'm still not sure where I got the conception that he was an irregular, but I guess I always thought he was because he "climbed with Zahard and the 10 Family heads."
    Fair enough, but it could just be that he was one of the original residents of the tower or maybe even descended from Zahard or one of the other families, we don't know how long Zahard + 10 heads took to climb so it's entirely possible I guess.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Fair enough, but it could just be that he was one of the original residents of the tower or maybe even descended from Zahard or one of the other families, we don't know how long Zahard + 10 heads took to climb so it's entirely possible I guess.
    Perhaps. His bio sort of does make it sound as if he can't touch Zahard's forces because of their "contract with the Guardians."

So, are you saying that Luslec could've been a sherpa?

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps. His bio sort of does make it sound as if he can't touch Zahard's forces because of their "contract with the Guardians."

So, are you saying that Luslec could've been a sherpa?
    What do you mean by sherpa? As in originally from the tower?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What do you mean by sherpa? As in originally from the tower?
    Do you not know what a sherpa is? Oh, they're the people who live around Mt. Everest and go on climbs with the foreigners who go to Mt. Everest. They're sort of like porters.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I was just thinking about Headon. He let Rachel through and gave her a bodyguard. And she's now with FUG. It's enough to raise some suspicion at the least.

Oh and he's also looking for Enryuu. The only guy in the Tower who has ever killed a guardian. He's either looking for him to punish/kill him or he's looking for him to ask him to kill the 100th floor guardian (the one that granted 10 warriors immortality).

I don't know, just had an idea that FUG movement, led by Luslec who is a Tower native, could be sponsored by Headon. If there's an obvious reason why it would not be possible I'd like it if someone pointed it out.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Razh, regardless of what Headon's allegiance truly lies, the 2nd Floor Guardian has to be working with FUG as it allowed FUG to do whatever they wanted on the Floor of Test. So, at the very least, there are some Guardians on FUG's side.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Razh, regardless of what Headon's allegiance truly lies, the 2nd Floor Guardian has to be working with FUG as it allowed FUG to do whatever they wanted on the Floor of Test. So, at the very least, there are some Guardians on FUG's side.
    Well maybe it's not so much working with FUG as being completely neutral about what Tower residents are scheming. Maybe they just don't care of politics

But yeah, the other option is that they do care. And if they do, 2nd floor guardian is deffinitely working with FUG, otherwise it could blow their cover easilly. I mean they hid a fucking demon right on it's floor and then used it in a plan to bring down the current king of the Tower. So yeah, either he simply doesn't care about any of that or he's working with them and keeping silent.

100th guardian's decision affected the entire Tower. Maybe some other guardians didn't like what happened to the Tower during Zahard's reign. There's nothing in the story so far that states guardians are harmonious.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes! interesting chapter, im a little late this week. I was saying a few months ago that koons team was fodder and its true! Too many teams passing the gongbang tourney, and we've been encountering too many koon's lately. And then his team partly dies and betrays him. I get a feeling that novik and ran will probably leave his group too, and maybe not right this instant, but koon will join baam's team. I mean.. There is a spot open now that teddy is dead.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by halfcrzy View Post
    Yes! interesting chapter, im a little late this week. I was saying a few months ago that koons team was fodder and its true!
    How so? Novick and Ran showed how strong they are. They lost to Baam, who is not exactly an average Tower regular.

Gyetang and Dan were betrayed by people who they thought were their team mates.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you not know what a sherpa is? Oh, they're the people who live around Mt. Everest and go on climbs with the foreigners who go to Mt. Everest. They're sort of like porters.
    Oh right, didn't know that was what they were called, you learn something new everyday. But yeah I'd say that was likely what happened, maybe Zahard promised Mircea something in return for his help, which he later didn't give, maybe the position of a family head or even king of the tower.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh right, didn't know that was what they were called, you learn something new everyday. But yeah I'd say that was likely what happened, maybe Zahard promised Mircea something in return for his help, which he later didn't give, maybe the position of a family head or even king of the tower.
    Ah, okay then.

Yeah, Zahard probably didn't pay out what he promised. Then again, we still don't know why Hendo didn't get the immortality that the other Family Heads did.

New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9