Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 7.3 / 10)

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

0 0%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

3 9.09%
  • 8 (Epic)

16 48.48%
  • 7 (Good)

8 24.24%
  • 6 (Average)

3 9.09%
  • 5 (Below Average)

0 0%
  • 4 (Bad)

3 9.09%
  • 3 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 136 Discussions /137 Predictions

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore 136 Discussions /137 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 136 Spoiler thread

TSS posted the title for chapter 136 already.

Claymore - Scene 136 -「蝕の惡意」

Devour of Malice
    Malicious Devour

(Malicious Consume, Malicious Erosion / Corrosion, Ecilpse of Malice, Malicious Ecilpse)

(蝕 - Actualy means nibble away or eat, 惡意Malice or ill intention)

Thanks Gene and TSS for the fast chapter!

Here my translation! Enjoy! :3

Malicious Devouring (Erosion)

The fierce awaken beings!!

The blades that endured countless battles cut through the Abyssal
    • Helen: Kuh..
    • Helen: Wow- Incredible - Truly effective attacks. We are not even needed as this continues.
    • Helen: What's wrong, Miria (Captain Sis)? It is just as you planned, right. Beautifully appeal to them into getting involved. Incredible!
    • Miria: No, that's not right. Our aim is to draw out Cassandra's sense of self, but right now it is...
    • Deneve: It doesn't really matter. Just go along with it as it is and defeat her.
    • Deneve: Priscilla is battling with that unknown being right now. It is an opponent with matching power, no matter who is left standing at the end, more likely it is going be at the brink of death.
    • Deneve: In that case, the ones over here. No, even only those male awaken beings observing over there would go and deal the finishing blow.
    • Helen: The awaken beings that gathered here that do survive at the end. If we pick them out one by one, then they would be opponents that we can defeat without trouble.
    • Miria: [ Everything is going according to plan.... But, I feel as if there is something I'm uneasy about...]
    • Miria: What's wrong, Clare? Did you sense something?
    • Clare: Priscilla's yoki has returned to its original state. I'm afraid that the winner had emerged from the battle inside her body.
    • Clare: If that's the case, then why? Why Cassandra's sense of self still have not return?
    • Cynthia: Yuma-san!
    • Yuma: It's...It's alright... I'm just a little bit tired.
    • Tabitha: ..... Damn.
    • Tabitha: What's going on? We have already reached this point. We still couldn't find what's remained of Cassandra's sense...
    • Tabitha: Cassandra stopped her movement, and the goal of freeing Priscilla is already gone. Under these circumstances, if Cassandra's sense of self still cannot be recovered, then what is really inside that body over there?
    • Dae: I believe how strong or weak a warrior is, ultimately depends on their hatred towards yoma.
    • Dae: With hatred as the foundation combined with the will to cut down yoma, Offensive type and defensive type are differentiated. At its roots, the formation still lies in the degree of hate towards the yoma
    • Dae: Starting from the period of the twins, we relentlessly look for the ones who possibly had tragic experience and history with yoma to become warriors. Of course, there are some cases which were orchestrated personally by us.
    • Dae: Indeed, there were countless of those who lost their themselves (hearts or souls) from those experiences and died after the blood and flesh of the yoma were implanted into them. Even comparing those with orphans who were raised as warriors, there is still noticeably differences.
    • Dae: I remember, that is organization's No.2 Priscilla, the one who killed the yoma who have transformed into her father.
    • Rubel: That's not a really a big deal. This kind of experience often happened to the upper ranked warriors.
    • Dae: That's right, but the interesting thing is still at the end.
    • Dae: I'm afraid, she already know the so-called yoma being that she killed is actually her real father.
    • Rubel: What?
    • Rubel: How did she actually know this?
    • Dae: Perhaps, from her intuition at the moment she cuts off the head, or the expression shown on the head, ultimately she believed without a doubt that was the head (brain) of her father.
    • Dae: Eventually at the time that she became a warrior, she had completely lost all memories relating to that event. All that was left was her unusual hatred for yoma.
    • Rubel: ...... This is really the first time I've heard this....
    • Dae: The strong hatred toward yoma, and the flesh and blood of yoma in their own bodies. To the warriors, the hatred toward yoma and themselves, perhaps, it's the source of their power for them who could no longer be called human.
    • Dae: Even in this point, Priscilla is still at the extreme top. The hatred and self-hatred that even herself could not understand, the opposing forces inside her body gave birth to a considerable crazed gigantic power.
    • Lars: What is happening? That guy... No matter how much she is wounded, she could instantly regenerate...
    • Chronos: Is that really regeneration....?
    • Rubel: What?
    • Dae: All that talk was still merely speculation, but judging by that regeneration-like thing coming from Priscilla, it is actually her hatred's manifesting into form through her body . Drawing out the endless hatred into living forms (body) and keeping it under control with her human-like form, perhaps that is the true nature of Priscilla's frightening unique ability.
    • Rubel: It is not regeneration, but recreation...? That is God-like (God's territory). Facing something like that, who could possibly win?
    • Dae: I'm delighted to say that no one could win.
    • Dae: That's why, even that self-separated left arm miraculously still contained that kind of life force. Even after it is detached, it still had power to let three Abyssal Ones regained movement.
    • Dae: Cassandra already ate Roxanne, and received this kind of originating force. In turns, Priscilla was able to control her even further. She could even be considered a separate part of Priscilla already.
    • Dae: After the separate part merges with the original part, she would become a being with the strongest power.
    • Dae: No, that kind of saying is not correct.
    • Dae: This is truly the pinnacle of awaken beings, Priscilla's true form.
    • Helen: Stand... She stands up....
    • Octavia: What? You could stand up like this.
    • Octavia: Eh? Is your face originally long like that?
    • Helen: What? Looks like she's not listening, why can't you be good and listen?
    • Miria: Everyone, hurry run! Gain as much distance as possible from here.
    • Octavia: Tch.
    • Helen: Ow.
    • Clare: Priscilla....

That body has already taken form of the revengeful enemy.

P.S. Note: I'm not 100% confident at my translation of Dae's explanation of Priscilla's power.
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; March 01, 2013 at 04:04 PM.

3. Thanks 10 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

....Hmm...that sort of title makes me think of Raciella, who is already dead....it also sounds like the title for a warrior; I guess we'll see soon enough what it's referring too.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Raciella/Destroyer wasn't malicious. It's been said that it doesn't have any emotions, only instinct to eat/destroy all life. /IIRC

Personally I think that it's Priscilla. She is malicious (killing Teresa, mocking Irene before almost killing her, killing/torturing Alicia/Beth/Duff/Riful, etc.) and she has a big appetite. The biggest we've seen actually. After all she somehow devoured whole (or at least a big part of) Destroyer and then threw it up. Not to mention that even in the state of mental-child she was a voracious eater (BTW, when was the last time that this term was used for ABs?).

Riful is another candidate or it can be both of them but I would bet most of my money on Prissy.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably right -- I'm guessing the "Malicious Devourer" one is correct, given things like "Devourer of Malice" doesn't make any sense...unless perhaps she kills those who are malicious like the traitorous Teresa; I guess we'll see.

Voracious Eater wasn't used for Awakened since...since when we first heard about them really, from Claire, who "explained" what they were. It's really just something for the townspeople, and we rarely see things from their point of view.
    Last edited by Shiek927; February 27, 2013 at 04:03 PM.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    Raciella/Destroyer wasn't malicious. It's been said that it doesn't have any emotions, only instinct to eat/destroy all life. /IIRC

Personally I think that it's Priscilla. She is malicious (killing Teresa, mocking Irene before almost killing her, killing/torturing Alicia/Beth/Duff/Riful, etc.) and she has a big appetite. The biggest we've seen actually. After all she somehow devoured whole (or at least a big part of) Destroyer and then threw it up. Not to mention that even in the state of mental-child she was a voracious eater (BTW, when was the last time that this term was used for ABs?).

Riful is another candidate or it can be both of them but I would bet most of my money on Prissy.
    well i would say the last time it was used was back when Clare,Yuma and cynthia run into Rubel in that town(after they killed the AB that tryed to fly away) i think they called it a "voracious eater"(as they were in public eye, and even the ghosts care about the orgs rules when they protein to "human safety")
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else have the following theory?
    Since Claymores have Yoma blood and flesh inside them, don't they turn into Yoma when they awaken?
    So I had some crazy thought that Clare would turn into Teresa when she fully awakened...perhaps maybe Teresa's awakened form.
    Now that would be able to take down Prissy =D

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    Since Claymores have Yoma blood and flesh inside them, don't they turn into Yoma when they awaken?
    They turn in Awakened Beings, creatures that are much, much, much stronger than any Yoma.

Quote Quote:
    So I had some crazy thought that Clare would turn into Teresa when she fully awakened...perhaps maybe Teresa's awakened form.
    Now that would be able to take down Prissy =D
    This is big possibility, Clare has Teresa's flesh inside her. But now she also has Ilena's flesh as well, so if she awaken that being will be one part of Ilena's AB too.
    But the chances of her awaken is low, especially when now she has seven comrades who have sworn before they released her from the blob that they will not let her to go over the limit at all.

Only if all of them are down and the famous 'vedge' from her previous meeting from Priscilla are gone can she be free to Awaken.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post

i think it is refrencing Casandra. if you forget, jher primary motive of attack is eating her enemies with her freaky tentacle heads.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

hmm probably refencing Cassandra. considering she is caleld the Dust eat,er and her primary attack is pertty much eating the enemy.

it could psosibly reference the destroyer still. something can still be classified as malicious even if it has no emotion. one can have malicious intent without hating. iot could be referencing rage as well.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if the title is referring to Cynthia, Tabatha and Yuma pulling Cassandra back from the hold Priscilla has other her ? I hope we get to see some of the Vet Awakeneds Against Cass

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    I wonder if the title is referring to Cynthia, Tabatha and Yuma pulling Cassandra back from the hold Priscilla has other her ? I hope we get to see some of the Vet Awakeneds Against Cass
    nah, i think this is more a metaphorical title. think of it this way, priss is getting attacked by riful. if priss starts to lose. this also means clares revenge is for not. meaning thats going to eat at her. its kinda like saving the last piece of cake for your self and some one comes along opens your fridge and starts to gorge on it in front of you.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner racjona's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

16. Thanks 14 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

A mix of action and talking this month. We'll need the translation to make sense of anything.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Project Spirit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Without any translation, 1 thing is clear.

Spoiler show

Maybe now Clare will stop standing around.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

and as i thought, the riful doll is STILL holding her own against priscilla. every moment it shows that it is of her level. can we not have a laundry list of people stating priscilla can breeze past her now?

though this ciscumstance with cassandra is unexpected. priscilla's tissue is beginning to totally overwhelm cassandra now. and she unleashes a brand new attack now.... actually no, she unleashed an Awakened Being version of her dust eater technqiue. an attack that goes low then higher up so that the victim cannot get away, which was the philosophy of the technique.

and in an unepected as well twist, the technique does not totally obliterate the elite awakened beings. it does kill two of them, obviously one for being cuaght off guard, but octavia only got clipped. and those two were obviously the slower of the lot, especially miss vagina mouth, who has no legs nor speed to begin with.

damn things suddenly got a lot more serious. i knew something BIG was gonna happen when that thign stood Up.

New Reply
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast