Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How Ironic is it that the same Kages that built the Hidden Leaf Village may end up destroying it?

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused How Ironic is it that the same Kages that built the Hidden Leaf Village may end up destroying it?

- What do you will happen to the Kages after Sasuke's finished questioning them?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Luxembourg
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How Ironic is it that the same Kages that built the Hidden Leaf Village may end up destroying it?

Personally, I don't think they will make the Hokage destroy the village. There is no reason to, unless they just want to torture them psychologically. There is no one left to fight in Konoha. Basically, Juugo and Suigetsu can destroy it in a few minutes if they aimed to do so.
    I guess what they will do once the talk is over all depends on their answers to Sasuke's questions. It's pretty much left undecided for now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How Ironic is it that the same Kages that built the Hidden Leaf Village may end up destroying it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Personally, I don't think they will make the Hokage destroy the village. There is no reason to, unless they just want to torture them psychologically. There is no one left to fight in Konoha. Basically, Juugo and Suigetsu can destroy it in a few minutes if they aimed to do so.
    I guess what they will do once the talk is over all depends on their answers to Sasuke's questions. It's pretty much left undecided for now.
    in current situation , sasuke is more than enough for destroying konoha ...
    Last edited by shafagh; February 04, 2013 at 10:05 AM.
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    He just has to use Susano'o and Hulk smash everything.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    What foolishness is this?
    Inari with his crossbow of justice together with Konohamaru and Hanabi would shit all over Sasuke. And Taka. And Orochimaru. And the Hokages. At the same time.
    Don't you know Hyuugas are the strongest in Konoha?

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Luxembourg
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Inari with his crossbow of justice together with Konohamaru and Hanabi would shit all over Sasuke. And Taka. And Orochimaru. And the Hokages. At the same time.

Isn't Hanabi at the battlefield? She should be, since she's stronger that Hinata.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post

You must be insane.

It's clearly stated in the manga that Moegi is way stronger than Konohamaru. And Hyuuga? Please. Teuchi's Ramen noodles are more powerful than the all Hyuugas combined.

Learn the facts before you act.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

they won't. Orochimaru is past that right now.

He won't be destroying the leaf for now. He might try again later, before he is either killed or redeemed, but he won't do it now.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

I honestly doubt that Hanabi is stronger than Hinata. Sure, she showed more ability than her sister on the first part, but I seriously doubt that right now, after Hinata has gotten this boost in confidence, that she's stronger than her sister.

Even if she is, who cares about her xD

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    You must be insane.

It's clearly stated in the manga that Moegi is way stronger than Konohamaru. And Hyuuga? Please. Teuchi's Ramen noodles are more powerful than the all Hyuugas combined.

Learn the facts before you act.
    You should learn the facts, Teuchi is currently being free from Madara and Obito's control and is about to destroy the Alliance once he returns to his true form

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

Isn't Hanabi at the battlefield? She should be, since she's stronger that Hinata.
    don't think they're letting a 10 years old girl in a war, I don't think even Konohamaru is in it

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Juugo and suigetsu? Konohamaru would kill them. Konohamaru's combination attack, the ash and the fire, is enough for suigetsu to evaporate. Then it's pretty obvious that konihamaru already sign the contract to the monkey. So he can summon enma to fight juugo. So basically enma alone could make juugo and suigetsu run for their money. They can't simply destroy the konoha. I even doubt juugo and suigetsu could defeat the two elders or the konoha's moms.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Juugo and suigetsu? Konohamaru would kill them. Konohamaru's combination attack, the ash and the fire, is enough for suigetsu to evaporate. Then it's pretty obvious that konihamaru already sign the contract to the monkey. So he can summon enma to fight juugo. So basically enma alone could make juugo and suigetsu run for their money. They can't simply destroy the konoha. I even doubt juugo and suigetsu could defeat the two elders or the konoha's moms.
    On this I agree, the 2 elders were part of Sarutobi's classmates, they shouldn't be at his level, but they should still have some power.

Besides, there are bound to be ninjas in the village, just low tier or guards. Still, what could they do against Suigetsu and Juugo? nothing most likely. I guess that the young ones would have to prove their worth, with Konohamaru and Hanabi being the most significant ones.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be delightfully ironic. I would love for the manga to take this course; Sasuke pulling the strings of all the hokages through Edo Tensai control to reduce Konoha to a pile of rubble. Too bad, it's only a wet dream. I can't expect anything decent from Kishimoto.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think this will happens. What I got an odd feeling regarding is the love part of the Uchiha. They have now explained that it wasn't really Sasukes fault he turned into a grumpy douchebag. I think this is the redemption for him, the saving grace that will allow for a peaceful end that shifts the fate of Naruto and Sasuke dying in the end. I see it as Kishi writing Sasuke out of his mess and in the end they will show up to save the day when all else looks bad, when Naruto doesn't pull through.
    Last edited by Sanadan; February 07, 2013 at 03:54 AM.
    Meh

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    It would be delightfully ironic. I would love for the manga to take this course; Sasuke pulling the strings of all the hokages through Edo Tensai control to reduce Konoha to a pile of rubble. Too bad, it's only a wet dream. I can't expect anything decent from Kishimoto.
    yeah if they were too attack theyd probably have some lovey dovey moment like half the other zombie nins and fade away cause they love the village too much to hurt it. fml. kishi is too emotional, i think he got picked on as a kid lmfao

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

I think naruto is gonna become the 10 tails jin and sasuke is gonna get the rinnengan and together they will finally break the curse of the uchiha-senju through peace like the elder sage intended, having both his sons work together in harmony and helping maintain peace throughout the world. the sage picked the senju i think naruto is gonna be a leader, while sasuke accepts his flaws and realizes that power isnt simply the answer to everything which the sage wanted his son to realize.together the senju and uchiha will recreate the sage, so i guess them working along side will be like him returning to the world in a way...well thats what i think is gonna happen. kishis spouts a lot about love and peace so i could see something along these lines happening. i mean naruto has won almost all his fights with talk no jutsu after all...

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

id put down money saying the manga ends like this

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory
    How ironic is it that the same kages that built the Hidden Leaf village will end up destroying it?
    It's like RA-I-AIIIIIN on your wedd-ing day! Like a free RIII-IIIDE, but you already paid. Like good adVIIIIIIICE, that you just didn't TAKE!

Yeah, it won't happen. But it'd be ironic. A little TOOOOOOO ironic.

Yeah, I really do think.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast