Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How Ironic is it that the same Kages that built the Hidden Leaf Village may end up destroying it?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How Ironic is it that the same Kages that built the Hidden Leaf Village may end up destroying it?

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    It's like RA-I-AIIIIIN on your wedd-ing day! Like a free RIII-IIIDE, but you already paid. Like good adVIIIIIIICE, that you just didn't TAKE!

Yeah, it won't happen. But it'd be ironic. A little TOOOOOOO ironic.

Yeah, I really do think.

The urge to make that reference was so strong, but I resisted.
    I'm glad someone else did it though.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How Ironic is it that the same Kages that built the Hidden Leaf Village may end up destroying it?

The hokage won't destroy the village. Kishi has retconned Orochimaru into a nice fatherly figure, so Konoha will remain safe.

If the hokage do attack, I hope Sasuke isn't the one to protect Konoha. Not by himself wiht Taka anyway, as that'd be major bullshit.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    yeah if they were too attack theyd probably have some lovey dovey moment like half the other zombie nins and fade away cause they love the village too much to hurt it. fml. kishi is too emotional, i think he got picked on as a kid lmfao
    If Kishimoto had a decent head above his shoulders, he never would have opted for these cliched cheese-filled-roll scenes.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2