Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: How would you rate this week Magi's chapter?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awful

0 0%
  • Boring

0 0%
  • Good

3 25.00%
  • Excellent

6 50.00%
  • Top 10 in Magi

3 25.00%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Magi 174 Discussion/175 Predictions

I hate shovel 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi 174 Discussion/175 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Magi.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 174 Spoiler Thread

Translations are out!!

Damn it... I think I finished reading this for only a minute!

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Hum. If you read it so fast I think it would be quite graphical. Hum, can't wait!
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Chap 174 is out now. I've got to say it was awesome, can't wait for next chapter.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That was one heck of a blast Aladdin.

Not sure where he's going with his revelation at the end of the chapter(didnt the fanalis already kill somebody XD)

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 174 Discussion/174 Predictions

Such a blast. Hum, good so far. But Wars are wars, people are meant to die. It's no fun business. I wonder what will happen to Aladdin if someone dies.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

the chapter is out!!!
    http://reader.sense-scans.com/reader.../15/174/page/1

Oh gosh.. Aladdin's is too awesome!! Using the three giants and make them use heat magic only adds to his epicness

While reading, I was like, "Jaw drops... Jaw drops everywhere" well, except for Scheherazade

This chapter is too short though. I want to see more of Aladdin's badass powers

Again, no Alibaba
    Last edited by AlphaIkaros; February 17, 2013 at 05:07 PM.

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

That was pretty monstrous, in terms of pure attack power. Aladdin has clearly improved massively. I'm looking forward to seeing what else he can do.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member bonifide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Such a blast. Hum, good so far. But Wars are wars, people are meant to die. It's no fun business. I wonder what will happen to Aladdin if someone dies.
    I agree he might be strong but he cant stop death no matter what he tries to do. I guess this will be another wake up call unless he use Solomon wisdom or something. While he's trying to stop them Kou will come attack both.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Aladdin has improved quite a lot. I wonder how much have Alibaba, who should appear sooner than later, and Mor improved? I can't wait to find out!

It felt very short though... But it just shows how much power Aladdin has now. the others are rendered speechless.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Logical things are back, good chapter! Bleach came out this week

Aladdin put in shame the Magic Gundam with the Ugos. Was expected he won't kill anybody, but i'm sure he doesn't expect Kou arriving so i won't claim anything... i think Mogammet has to take action from now, the magicians are stupid, he has to pull over his moral to fight for the country although Aladdin gave an explanation that makes fall Mogammet's arguments.

Two things are unclear to me though:

Mu sayin: "a Magi only amount to that?" He was referring that Yunan's or Judal's powers are far incredible than Aladdin's or something else?

The thread of an isolated country, is what Aladdin feared as what happened to Solomon before or it is an Al Sarmen's weapon? I hope the second, because Alibaba should appear to assist Aladdin fighting it, that would be pure hype.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That was pretty badass, and I loved the visuals. If Aladdin improved this much, I'm curious to see how much Alibaba and Mor improved.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hamy's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    Two things are unclear to me though:

Mu sayin: "a Magi only amount to that?" He was referring that Yunan's or Judal's powers are far incredible than Aladdin's or something else?

The thread of an isolated country, is what Aladdin feared as what happened to Solomon before or it is an Al Sarmen's weapon? I hope the second, because Alibaba should appear to assist Aladdin fighting it, that would be pure hype.
    I don't think its power, I doubt Yunan necessarily fought Mu and Judal he never met, he was referring more to the fact that Magi's strength are not solely based on brute strength but most likely from the guidance of the Rukh and thus his dilemma of not killing or necessarily interfering too much (funny how Scherry can comment on that when she herself has interfered with human affairs more than a Magi should I mean technically Titus is a product of her interference which had led to this war) beyond what the Rukh's recognize as necessary.

Its not so much the threat of isolation but the fact that given how little respect they have for the goi the types of technologies they develop and their espousal for a segregation are generally bad ideas that are best not spread. Along with the weapons they have in stock being weapons of mass destruction, and potentially whatever gambit they have in desperation, are probably what he's referring to. Like I've said before Magnostadt is a dangerous country given how it is and it is certainly not one you want to fall into the hands of major warring empires.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

dammit Aladin reminds me of Kira Yamato from Gundam Seed that attacks mobile suit but leaves them alive after the attack

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hamy's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    dammit Aladin reminds me of Kira Yamato from Gundam Seed that attacks mobile suit but leaves them alive after the attack
    If he didn't leave them alive with his attack he'd be no different from Judar and would likely fall to depravity which is clearly something he would not want to happen.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast