Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 271 Discussion/272 Predictions

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 271 Discussion/272 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Any-thoughts on the 7th elders pride remark? He was hesitant in wanting to attack Rajak from the back.
    Similarly, he has shown restraint against Seira, when he realized that she was beaten.

So, for one who is a betrayer, why does he still carry this pride? Thinking on this made me wonder - why exactly did these former clan leader betray Lukedonia....
    Well, Siriana perhaps took some of Seira's words to heart.

Well, he was still a Noble and that carries with it some inherent pride. Gejutel actually said that one of the primary things (in fact, the major thing) that made the Traitors betray Lukedonia was that they didn't believe in Raskreia. Whether or not you take that seriously is up to you, especially considering that the Traitors attacked Rai 820 years ago and they'd been investigating/doing stuff before that, so perhaps it was just the Lord's decision to go into eternal sleep that spurred them on to finally leave Lukedonia.

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Perhaps they needed both the Lord and the Noblesse to be out of commission before they could betray Lukedonia, otherwise their rebellion would just be easily crushed.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Apparently the traitor nobles still have their sense of pride - it's just off.

Take, for example, Siriana's pride vs. Siera's pride. Siriana takes pride in power, thinking that begging for humans to be saved was shameful. But Siera takes pride in her duty to protect humans at the risk of her own life. Siriana has a point, in that if you don't have the power to back it up, then you will end up failing your duty. On the other hand, he sacrificed his pride by becoming a traitor.

So I guess they each end up sacrificing some part of their pride in one area (like losing and getting beaten up, vs. becoming a traitor) in order to keep their pride in another area.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Any-thoughts on the 7th elders pride remark? He was hesitant in wanting to attack Rajak from the back.
    Similarly, he has shown restraint against Seira, when he realized that she was beaten.

So, for one who is a betrayer, why does he still carry this pride? Thinking on this made me wonder - why exactly did these former clan leader betray Lukedonia....
    if they didnt have attack rai 820 years ago i would have say its lords plan (u cant say what he will do) like u,me and lots of others want to know why and what happen 820 years ago because i think even if 6 clanleder and some werewolf attack rai he should have hurt some of them if not kill . but as we know except loosing rai nothing big happen 820 years ago or only werewolf got kill and hurt that why frank maybe dont now about fight.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    I also believe the clan leaders who betrayed are at least more powerful than the ones who replaced them. Do you think, the battle with the elder would benefit Rajak to complete his SW? If he does, 8th elder would not be a match for him.
    I may be misremembering, but wasn't it Rajak's brother who got part of his clan's (father's) soul weapon? If so, his SW may never be complete.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Garvan View Post
    I may be misremembering, but wasn't it Rajak's brother who got part of his clan's (father's) soul weapon? If so, his SW may never be complete.
    well say rajak's clan's SW has 100% power
    before his father die its 70 . and his father give his 50% to each son (15%)
    so rajak's SW is 85% complete because his SW is original (have old ones 100% power and his fathers 50%)

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    well say rajak's clan's SW has 100% power
    before his father die its 70 . and his father give his 50% to each son (15%)
    so rajak's SW is 85% complete because his SW is original (have old ones 100% power and his fathers 50%)
    Actually didn't Rael say that he only has a fraction of his fathers sould in his SW? Wouldn't this mean that Rajak would have reeived 85% of his fathers soul and Rael like 15%.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the amount of soul doesn't affect the fact that it's incomplete.

Soul weapon is like a table. If you remove even one part of a single leg from it....the stability will decrease even though the chair won't fall.
    When one more soul is added to it, it's equally distributed throughout and thus stabalizing it. But now if you remove a certain part of soul, it would make one side somewhat weak even if it's overall strength isn't affected greatly.

Did my post made sense? >_<

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Actually didn't Rael say that he only has a fraction of his fathers sould in his SW? Wouldn't this mean that Rajak would have reeived 85% of his fathers soul and Rael like 15%.
    as i say imagine when rajaks father die and add his soul in clans SW and in that SW his power is 30% and other 70% is original (before he add his) he give his power 50% to rajak and 50% to real that is 15% to both brothers. then it will be .
    rajak's SW 70% + 15% = 85%'
    real's SW 15% (his fathers 50% soul)

both of them r incomplete SW to complete them they will have to rajak's SW + real's SW

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

SW in a sense don't make much sense. Cause it would mean that the first generation of Nobles were weaklings. I mean if what Siriana said is true the first generation of Nobles had incomplete powers.
    There couldn't be a SW for the first generation Noble's cause they don't have an ancestor.

Or they were like Rai that their noble blood and soul were their SW.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

we dont know nobles history. we dont know if old lord was first lord or there was someone before him

i dont think first clanleaders were like Rai that their noble blood and soul were their SW

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

First generations didn't had weapons. And we can't sy anything about Rai.

His soul weapon doesn't have a material form so it doesn't equals to not having any weapon. Some have daggers others have scythe, sword as their weapons and Rai's just doesn't have any form.....It's like the old martial arts joke "My hands are my weapons".

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Mh as hilarious as it was, maybe the fact that Franky finished this fight (if it's confirmed) between the 8th and Rajak was made by the authors so Franky would be avalaible to help the children once he get the call. Then it would be 2vs2 and no longer 3vs2, I can see Rajak fighting the werewolve and Siera getting back on battle against the other Noble fair and square, with her mind cool again.

Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    Mh as hilarious as it was, maybe the fact that Franky finished this fight (if it's confirmed) between the 8th and Rajak was made by the authors so Franky would be avalaible to help the children once he get the call. Then it would be 2vs2 and no longer 3vs2, I can see Rajak fighting the werewolve and Siera getting back on battle against the other Noble fair and square, with her mind cool again.
    That's certainly possible, and would be cool, but if Rajak and Siera can each defeat an Elder, then the remaining forces of the Union do not pose much of a threat to Lukedonia or Frankenstein. Personally, I'm kinda hoping Rajak and Siera have to team up, since I like seeing team battles.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

How about the KSA doctor helping the kids? Does anyone think, it's possible? After all, he's pretty medicinally skilled (enhancing Sangeen a Yonsu without much support) so maybe he could be some of help ... and RK-4 can contact those two, who can go in contact with that KSA doctor ...

Maybe too complicated, I don't know

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jitt View Post
    How about the KSA doctor helping the kids? Does anyone think, it's possible? After all, he's pretty medicinally skilled (enhancing Sangeen a Yonsu without much support) so maybe he could be some of help ... and RK-4 can contact those two, who can go in contact with that KSA doctor ...

Maybe too complicated, I don't know
    I think it's possible but they kinda have a lot on thier plate at the moment. With a city in the midst of being decimated. Plus, thier tech is probably behind the times when compared to the stuff Crombel's guys have. So it could be that poison would be too difficult for them to cure.

It is possible though.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast