Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 271 Discussion/272 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 271 Discussion/272 Predictions

It's not like Franken and the elders will fight for days. So Franken will still have time to heal the kids after his fight is over or?

The question is if Rai can awaken normal humans?? I mean by Tao,Takao and M-21 he awakened their dormant powers so that their powers could heal them. The kids are not enhanced so they won't have any superpower that can heal them.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    Mh as hilarious as it was, maybe the fact that Franky finished this fight (if it's confirmed) between the 8th and Rajak was made by the authors so Franky would be avalaible to help the children once he get the call. Then it would be 2vs2 and no longer 3vs2, I can see Rajak fighting the werewolve and Siera getting back on battle against the other Noble fair and square, with her mind cool again.
    if that happen then good guys will have 1 loss and other(rajak vs werewolf) did't have 100% chance to win .

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    if that happen then good guys will have 1 loss and other(rajak vs werewolf) did't have 100% chance to win .
    I don't mean they're expected to fight alone until the very end. Just that Franky would be able to take some emergency action for the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrs View Post
    That's certainly possible, and would be cool, but if Rajak and Siera can each defeat an Elder, then the remaining forces of the Union do not pose much of a threat to Lukedonia or Frankenstein. Personally, I'm kinda hoping Rajak and Siera have to team up, since I like seeing team battles.
    Actually I won't make any bet about the results of the fight, I'm just saying that they can give Frankenstein the possibility to save the kids without being chased by those elders.

The science/medical lab of the KSA has no reason to be involved in the civilian evacutation, so the scientist should be avalaible at the time. However I don't know if he has enough knowledge on the matter to take care of this poison, but it's possible that the little bad guy didn't give his most complicated one.
    Last edited by Gats; February 17, 2013 at 05:16 AM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL it's crazy funny how even in grim situations Franky manges to make me laugh my ass off He's so evil and he fakes ignorance so well that it's impossible not to laugh at it
    I'm glad he interfered . Why just the Elders , let them do that as well . Besides Franky is as evil as the Elders , even more than them i can say I wonder when Rai will wake up

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    LOL it's crazy funny how even in grim situations Franky manges to make me laugh my ass off He's so evil and he fakes ignorance so well that it's impossible not to laugh at it
    I'm glad he interfered . Why just the Elders , let them do that as well . Besides Franky is as evil as the Elders , even more than them i can say I wonder when Rai will wake up
    i would say frank is not evil but a good guy who can use evil methods to beat bad guys

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4