Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: how sasuke will obtain his next power up?.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

how sasuke will obtain his next power up?.

now that the scroll that sasuke got from water boy isn't a power up for him but just a way to cheat the shinigami to free whatever? was sealed from using Shiki Fuujin, how sasuke will obtain his power up to fight either naruto or madara, tobi and may be a hokage if oro wants to betray sasuke and try to obtain his body for the 100,000 time..

One of the closest possibility is hashirama's cell of course, sasuke got a professional doctor besides him and so much experience with hashirama's cells and all the data that he gathered with kabuto's help while i don't see sasuke voluntarily let oro use hashirama's cell on him, especial that sasuke is so proud of his uchiha blood and his sharingan, i mean even sasuke didn't want to transplant itachi's eyes...

Another one that i though while back and gnut think in the same direction as myself, sasuke going beyond EMS but not rinnegan, may be another stage of his sharingan that will make sasuke surpass every uchiha and obtaining an unique eyes..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: how sasuke will obtain his next power up?.

I think Sasuke will obtain his powerup like most of his other power-ups during part 2: by fighting strong opponents and being pushed towards his limits.

That whole Madara pulling out his Ultimate Susanoo and stating that "the only thing compareable in power would be a Bijuu" is pretty much a dead-set foreshadowing of what Sasuke is going to get.

I can see Kishi letting him fight Orochimaru and those Edo-Kages, Sasuke being brought to the verge of defeat (just like when Danzou placed that paralyzing seal on him) only to go "Whrooooaaaaaaahhhh!!". There you have your Perfect Susanoo... everybody staring at it in awe ala "impossible! what... is this!?" and Hashirami thinking "its even bigger and more dense then Madaras".
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

It's entirely possible he could fight and train against the previous 4 Hokage's. Orochimaru can make sure he doesn't die and it's not like the Hokages are going anywhere. Hell, he could even copy and learn some of their techniques.

Imagine an Uchiha with EMS and Hirashin? Give Sasuke a S/T jutsu like Hirashin, and perhaps allow him to advance it?

Aside from that, his options are limited and have already been done.

1) Sage Mode. Done by Naruto and Kabuto, would seem redundant for Sasuke to do it despite the fact he can handle Natural Energy or so it would seem.

2) Hashirama's cells. For the love all thing sacred in this world I hope that doesn't happen.

3) EMS advancement and more jutus with it. Final Sussano and perhaps others?

4) Sasuke simply creates his own techniques and does something we've never seen before. Wouldn't be that big of a surprise.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

While I agree with the Perfect Susanoo jazz, I don't think that's as simple as it'll be, as the fight will still come down to an all-out taijutsu brawl between he and Naruto, and Susanoo's far too big for that. There has to be a way for him to go hand-to-hand with Naruto in Kurama Mode. Rinnegan's Hungry Ghost ability would allow him to, since absorbing the cloak removes Naruto's protection so that Sasuke's basic human attacks will work. It also helps Sasuke stay in the fight due to restoring his chakra.

That said, I hate the Rinnegan and hope Sasuke doesn't get it. Sage Mode would be okay, but I don't want Sasuke having the strength to throw around giant rhinos.

So I'm praying for something completely unique. Or a unique take on an old power. Maybe a "Perfect Rinnegan" or Heavenly Mangekyou Sharingan" or something, lol.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Sasuke already has some power up even if he did not show it in previous fights. In the worst case, the followings:

1. A new powerful time manipulation Jutsu.

I am not coining this because of the spoiler that talk about time manipulation. I derived this from the new Amaterasu.

When Sasuke awakened his MS, he had amaterasu that Itachi implanted. I think during the Kage summit fight, he unlocked his own, and could manipulate it. I also think that during the fight against KB, Sasuke extinguished the Amaterasu by absorbing or flushing it in another dimension (or whatever). The main point here is that Amaterasu was less intense than what he showed recently against the Zetsu.

With Itachi's eyes, Sasuke has obtained more flame, maybe his own and Itachi's. Thus the new Amaterasu is more powerful. Similarly, Sasuke had a genjutsu in which he couldn't manipulate time. He could inflict pain as in Itachi's Tsukyomi, but he lacked the time parameter as Danzou mention. I predict that with Itachi's eyes, he will had the time dimension. Whether this time manipulation will be in or out of the real world is up to Kishi. However, if it is not out, I doubt Sasuke will be able to compete with Naruto.

2. A bigger Susanoo.

By the principle of power supperposition (Itachi+Sasuke), I also think Sasuke's Susanoo will become more powerful. I don't know if it will have Itachi's weapons, but he should be closed to some kind of PS.

My opinion of Sasuke vs Naruto

I am bringing this here because some people discuss Sasuke's power up usually with respect to Naruto. My opinion is that in the end, Sasuke and Naruto took different route for their lives. Sasuke is a clan's soldier while Naruto is a worldwide soldier. The scale of the things Naruto care for is too big compared to the scale of thing Sasuke care for. This give the extent of the power difference that will be among the two.

So unless Kishi make Sasuke an international villain, I am positive that Orochimaru will take his body to stand as the last villain. This will happen after a mild battle between Naruto and Sasuke - I mean a battle for redemption.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    While I agree with the Perfect Susanoo jazz, I don't think that's as simple as it'll be, as the fight will still come down to an all-out taijutsu brawl between he and Naruto, and Susanoo's far too big for that. There has to be a way for him to go hand-to-hand with Naruto in Kurama Mode. Rinnegan's Hungry Ghost ability would allow him to, since absorbing the cloak removes Naruto's protection so that Sasuke's basic human attacks will work. It also helps Sasuke stay in the fight due to restoring his chakra.

That said, I hate the Rinnegan and hope Sasuke doesn't get it. Sage Mode would be okay, but I don't want Sasuke having the strength to throw around giant rhinos.

So I'm praying for something completely unique. Or a unique take on an old power. Maybe a "Perfect Rinnegan" or Heavenly Mangekyou Sharingan" or something, lol.
    Well, the perfect Susanoo would be to fight the full-bijuu morph of course... if they fight as "humans"... I don't know... maybe Sasuke will learn how to condense his Susanoo into a chakra shroud similar to Narutos (just dark-purple cause its evil)? Or he'll get his curse seal back? Or maybe a Amaterasu shroud? Complete with giant Amaterasu arms (compareable to Narutos Chakra arms) thanks to Enton? Or maybe all of that?

He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Batti's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

He will get the yin of the nine-tailed fox that is in minto

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

He will get the yin power of the nine-tailed fox that's in minto.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Batti View Post
    He will get the yin of the nine-tailed fox that is in minto

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

He will get the yin power of the nine-tailed fox that's in minto.
    It will be the yan that minato sealed in the. Shinigami. Cuz kurama still got the yin but i still don't see that happening though, while I'm expecting something unique from sasuke and not just another rinnegan or a power up because using hashirama's cell as madara uchiha..
    I mean sasuke is going to be the strongest uchiha before the manga end so kishi has to give sasuke something epic and not something that he got from somebody else power using something as hashirama's cells..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

The new power-up comes by default with EMS, apparently. We just have yet to see it. In fact, it could be Madara who shows it first and then it will be displayed by Sasuke or the other way around. Let's hope it's something worthwhile. I want a potable and smaller version of Sussano like Raiton Armour. That would be sweet. I so want to see Sasuke's taijutsu again.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought t'was the amatsutatara?

Or

A perfect susanoo with enton and an enton swords with lightning. That would be awesome.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

full body sasuke sized enton-susanoo armor, much like the armor susanoo usually gets but shaped like susanoo so all you can see is the EMS. Enton Taijutsu would be great. Enton form of Chidori somehow maybe? Elemental Death God? Just pulling shit out of my ass/brainstorming now.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Love

14. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that we know that Orochimaru is made up of the 1st cells, he'll probably make moves to take Sasuke's body again. And when Sasuke thwarts his attempt he'll keep the cells and BOOM! Sasuke with a new and relatively easy acquired upgrade.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Love
    Haha, the love in sasuke heart for konoha will return and will give him a new power up, kishi is the king of trolled.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Love
    So his EMS pattern will mutate into a heart shape and his Susanoo will turn yellow, causing Karin to comment how bright and warm it feels?

Hmm yeah... I can totally see that happening. But the question is: where's the powerup in this?

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast