Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Your favourite moment of the chapter

Voters
285. You may not vote on this poll
  • Suigetsu wetting himself to the point of melting

36 12.63%
  • Tobirama's rape face

66 23.16%
  • Madara's happy face

4 1.40%
  • Hashirama

115 40.35%
  • Orochimaru's face after feeling Hashirama's chakra

37 12.98%
  • Hiruzen's hype getting destroyed

10 3.51%
  • Sasuke and Minato standing there being pretty

17 5.96%
New Reply
Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 620 Discussion / 621 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member avantasian's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 620 Discussion / 621 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by joeyb View Post
    In theory that should be possible.
    He's got the seal of his teleportation technique on one of the Hachibi's tails
    I would rather see the second do that and see how his s/t jutsu works.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joeyb View Post
    In theory that should be possible.
    He's got the seal of his teleportation technique on one of the Hachibi's tails
    I would say, by now, the cloud had already taken care of it.
    Mangekyou sharingan tobi is a spiral of errors that keeps growing indefinitely.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ayescor View Post
    I don't know if it has been mentioned, since it's sth. totally random but...

Am I the only one who thinks that Harshirama is a lot like Son Goku? They're somehow totally alike, they both are the strongest in their manga, have the same humor, are the boss, hell even the same same face expression when they laugh lol
    Dunno, Hashirama's shown to be quite wise and smart and peaceful, unlike Goku. Goku enjoyed fighting to the point that he made sure Piccolo lived just to have a rival to fight with. Hashirama, as far as we see and know, does not enjoy fighitng. Although, both did fight for peace and for their loved ones.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by avantasian View Post
    I would rather see the second do that and see how his s/t jutsu works.
    mpf,kishi won't surely reveal them now,and maybe Tobirama can't carry other people.minato hiraishin-ing all the others (including oro,sasuke,Jugo and the mist's loser) would he just too epic! Especially for those who are fighting the war,witnessing the previous hokage arriving at once would be almost ad heavenly as GOKU's arrival against FREEZA !!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    mpf,kishi won't surely reveal them now,and maybe Tobirama can't carry other people.minato hiraishin-ing all the others (including oro,sasuke,Jugo and the mist's loser) would he just too epic! Especially for those who are fighting the war,witnessing the previous hokage arriving at once would be almost ad heavenly as GOKU's arrival against FREEZA !!!
    they will probably do half and half with minato getting there just before tobirama and tobirama complimenting minato on is s/t jutsu. Either way it seems very very very unlikely that they will travel by foot

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengon View Post
    they will probably do half and half with minato getting there just before tobirama and tobirama complimenting minato on is s/t jutsu. Either way it seems very very very unlikely that they will travel by foot
    Hashirama might do the old travel by the root system thing we've seen Zetsu do.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Hashirama might do the old travel by the root system thing we've seen Zetsu do.
    Orochimaru could do the same and summon the 4 kages
    Mangekyou sharingan tobi is a spiral of errors that keeps growing indefinitely.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member avantasian's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder of minato manage to get a kunai in Obitos dimension, will he will be able to teleport in and out freely?

If he can that'd be awesome! he can own his ass wherever he is instantaneously.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by roggie View Post
    Orochimaru could do the same and summon the 4 kages
    Touche. Minato's Hirashin would be faster, though. He could just telport them all there, assuming naruto still has the seal on him.

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

I wonder of minato manage to get a kunai in Obitos dimension, will he will be able to teleport in and out freely?

Space & Time is Space & Time. I would think he could tleport anywhere he has his kunai. The one weakness to hirashin is that it's dependent on the kunai unless you can actually put that seal on anything. So far, it seems Minato can only put them on special kunai and people. I can't recall him putting seals on things like trees. I wonder exactly how someone would combat hirashin devoid of their own S/T jutsu.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

If Minato can put a seal on people and their foot, I'm sure he can put a seal on anything. He likely uses kunai mainly because it's more visible and more easy to spread the marks all over. What else could he use in its place?

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Space & Time is Space & Time. I would think he could tleport anywhere he has his kunai. The one weakness to hirashin is that it's dependent on the kunai unless you can actually put that seal on anything. So far, it seems Minato can only put them on special kunai and people. I can't recall him putting seals on things like trees. I wonder exactly how someone would combat hirashin devoid of their own S/T jutsu.
    Since kunai is an inanimate object, I think it should work at any place. I don't think those are special by any means other than being marked earlier on.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    If Minato can put a seal on people and their foot, I'm sure he can put a seal on anything. He likely uses kunai mainly because it's more visible and more easy to spread the marks all over. What else could he use in its place?
    Plus, you could throw them and teleport to them. People won't even be able to tell you if you are just attacking with the kunai or going to use S/T, unless they are already familiar with it.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Obito's only option is to run from him, but ya if he managed that it would be game over. I don't see them having a rematch though.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 92

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Since kunai is an inanimate object, I think it should work at any place. I don't think those are special by any means other than being marked earlier on.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Plus, you could throw them and teleport to them. People won't even be able to tell you if you are just attacking with the kunai or going to use S/T, unless they are already familiar with it.
    Just looked it up. It seems he can put the seal on just about anything. I guess the throwing of the special kunai are for battefields where he hasn't been able to place seals. They just get the ball rolling...or heads rolling.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Just looked it up. It seems he can put the seal on just about anything. I guess the throwing of the special kunai are for battefields where he hasn't been able to place seals. They just get the ball rolling...or heads rolling.
    kunais provide actually good diversionary tactics. aside from those mentioned so far, if enemy focuses on minato using kunai for hiraishin, they may pay attention to them to a point they may forget the possibility of tags their surroundings and their body. it only took a second for minato to tag killerbee. it is trivial for him to tag rocks, trees in those little instances. http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/542/15

he can touch a strong enemy from behind just like he did with raikage and continuously pummel him down.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abyozuu View Post
    kunais provide actually good diversionary tactics. aside from those mentioned so far, if enemy focuses on minato using kunai for hiraishin, they may pay attention to them to a point they may forget the possibility of tags their surroundings and their body. it only took a second for minato to tag killerbee. it is trivial for him to tag rocks, trees in those little instances. http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/542/15

he can touch a strong enemy from behind just like he did with raikage and continuously pummel him down.
    Yeah, I know. It's really only necessary to tag objects if you don't want to leave a noticeable kunai, I guess. But it makes the most sense that the kunais are to initally set up the technique. depending on if the target is worthy enough, he'll attempt to place a seal on the opponent. Then it's pretty much like they're marked for death.

New Reply
Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 LastLast