Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Your favourite moment of the chapter

Voters
285. You may not vote on this poll
  • Suigetsu wetting himself to the point of melting

36 12.63%
  • Tobirama's rape face

66 23.16%
  • Madara's happy face

4 1.40%
  • Hashirama

115 40.35%
  • Orochimaru's face after feeling Hashirama's chakra

37 12.98%
  • Hiruzen's hype getting destroyed

10 3.51%
  • Sasuke and Minato standing there being pretty

17 5.96%
New Reply
Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 620 Discussion / 621 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 620 Spoiler Discussion

When the shit hits the fan, Hashirama makes it clear who the boss is out there with his Haki.
    He was like: "lol... there is no need to be scared of me, I don't hurt genins or civilians."

Tobirama was going to do some crazy shit, that's for sure. Too bad, that he was stopped.

Itachi still gets hyped over and over again. He was praised by the fake god of shinobi and now it's the real god of shinobi personally. Next is Rikudou Sennin.

Itachi is plotting behind Kishi's back!
    Spoiler show

Why always me?
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by syx; April 09, 2014 at 12:00 PM.
    • ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

2. Like 12 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 620 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    When the shit hits the fan, Hashirama makes it clear who the is boss out there with his Haki.
    He was like: "lol... there is no need to be scared of me, I don't hurt genins or civilians."

Tobirama was going to do some crazy shit, that's for sure. Too bad, that he was stopped.

Itachi still gets hyped over and over again. He was praised by the fake god of shinobi and now it's the real god of shinobi personally. Next is Rikudou Sennin.

Itachi is plotting behind Kishi's back:
    Spoiler show

Why always me?
    Spoiler show
    You and bloomerwedgie are taking over my signature.
    Damn you!

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 620 Discussion / 621 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by jjpower View Post
    This is my perception of the dead Hokages:

Knowledge:
    1- Sarutobi
    2- Hashirama
    3- Minato
    4- Tobirama

Power:
    1- Hashirama
    2- Tobirama
    3- Minato
    4- Sarutobi

Intelligence:
    1- Minato
    2- Hashirama
    3- Sarutobi
    4- Tobirama

Anyone agree?
    Young Sarutobi Hiruzen said he was the strongest of the groupe, including Tobirama, when they were cornered by the cloud village's hunters. You're totally underestimating him because of his old age.

@Murdock : I don't see the problem with Tobirama's death, the Cloud Hunters had the Kinkaku brothers on their side who can turn into mini kyuubi, possess Rikudo's weapons. This and a very coodinated special unit should really be enough.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    The moment you brake free, aka what Hashirama already did... The summoner has 0 control over the summon. Just what Madara said when he broke free, just why Kabuto could not just unsummon Itachi and then summon him back at any time... No Oro has 0 control over Hashirama curently.

EDIT: Actualy Itachi got unsommen with the rest when Kabuto released the EDO jutsu so lol i am not sure after thinking about it.
    he didn't free himself , he show that he can overpower ET and do whatever he want ... but if oro find an opening to cancel ET , he will vanish ... this is big difference between what Hashiram did and what Madara did ...
    خداحافظ

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Really if the past Hokages will intervene in the war and help Naruto&Co to win it, this would waste all the effort of the main character and his allies. Kishi failed to make me hyped by this whole fight against the current Madara but if the other past buddies will come there to take care of things it's going to be disastrous...Well I'm saying this but actually at this point I don't care that much.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member elcongo's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Hashirama is already free from ET, and Madara free himself after it was ready cancelled, and Hashirima just free himself,.....with out even trying to the seals

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    Young Sarutobi Hiruzen said he was the strongest of the groupe, including Tobirama, when they were cornered by the cloud village's hunters. You're totally underestimating him because of his old age.

@Murdock : I don't see the problem with Tobirama's death, the Cloud Hunters had the Kinkaku brothers on their side who can turn into mini kyuubi, possess Rikudo's weapons. This and a very coodinated special unit should really be enough.
    And then it was said that Tobirama is and that is why he is going to fight those people... It was more a line like a joke when he decided to fight those people. To lift the mood.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Really if the past Hokages will intervene in the war and help Naruto&Co to win it, this would waste all the effort of the main character and his allies. Kishi failed to make me hyped by this whole fight against the current Madara but if the other past buddies will come there to take care of things it's going to be disastrous...Well I'm saying this but actually at this point I don't care that much.
    I would LOVE to see the Kages joing the fight. No need for Naruto and CO to finish the fight themselfs. Also i don't see how it would waste the effort, its not like they did nothing to this point. They did a lot.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    I don't have a problem with it. They could have some perfect counter to Tobirama. The problem i have with those events its the fact that they ALL could not turn back and OWN those 20 ninja... No need for Tobirama to fight alone... Now if you tell me ALL of them could not fight 20 ninja (don't care who they where)... Now that is some serious BS...
    that too ...
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hashirama I going to go on rape mode once her realized madara is responsible for tsunade's death

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

from what we know they weren't there ... becaues they were no longer part of the cloud at that time
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SonofUchicha's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    unless those kinkaku forces summoned Riddukou himself I seriously have problem with 20 people killing Tobirama .. I mean Raikgame fought 10 000 men ... you want to tell me thta Tobirama couldn't kill 20? no matter how strong ... Basically all Kakashi level shinobi were shitting their pants just from him making scary face ... it shows that kishi doesn't think more than 10 chapters ahead ... he made Tobirama died fighting 20 people ... then Raikkage died fighting 10 000 ... talk about exaggaration ... Kishi is just thinking and making up things on the fly ... making his story really painful to read in one sence

raikage could of fought 10,000 chunnin level ninja for all you know it was not specified.
    you know that kin and gin was apart of the 20 man roster that came after tobirama's group, they alone with the chakra of the nine tails is hard to handle plus those legendary weapons. smfh
    Last edited by Akainu; February 13, 2013 at 04:52 AM.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Man, I just realized just how out of place Tsunade is when compared to those four.
    Poor girl
    Yeah... I know what you mean. She doesn't fit in like... at all! Poor girl's standing out like a freak. It must be really hard being so unbelievably phenomenal that all those other guys just pale in comparison to her twofold greatness. It simply isn't fair.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    Hashirama I going to go on rape mode once her realized madara is responsible for tsunade's death
    Not convinced she died. This is a shonen, that would make too much sense.

Kishi sure did make it gruesome but he wouldn't offpanel her. The fact he switched after she attempted healing everyone is evidence enough she survived and I would not be surprised at all if all the kage showed up to help out. (This would be ridiculous, but expect it).

I like that Minato noticed how Naruto succeeded, and how he felt him first over anyone else.
    Last edited by llamapie; February 13, 2013 at 04:45 AM.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    My only problem with Sasuke Q&A with the kages is that Sasuke HAS to fight Naruto. If he becomes a good guy after all of this then it makes little sense for them to fight unless its a sparing match......or unless Naruto somehow becomes evil and Sasuke has to fight him becoming the Hero and ending the Uchiha curse???
    I think its fairly obvious Hashirama will continue where Itachi has left and put some further doubt into Sasuke, which ultimately still won't be enough to make him give up on his convictions.

Then at some point during their fight Naruto will blabber something which will stir up some short Itachi/Hashirama flashbacks inside Sasuke and thats when the conversion will finally complete itself.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GomuGomu_Getsuga's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The main thing I got from the chapter was Itachi>Hashirama.

Hashirama does have some very impressive chakra but it isn't something we haven't already seen before. I'm starting to think that Hashirama was actually far greater than Madara and never tried to kill him. Madara did need the Kyuubi by his side to do battle with him.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Tobirama is actually the weakest of the bunch. Sarutobi could body him when he was 15. I really hope Kishi is waiting to let Minato prove himself if at all.

New Reply
Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast