Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Your favourite moment of the chapter

Voters
285. You may not vote on this poll
  • Suigetsu wetting himself to the point of melting

36 12.63%
  • Tobirama's rape face

66 23.16%
  • Madara's happy face

4 1.40%
  • Hashirama

115 40.35%
  • Orochimaru's face after feeling Hashirama's chakra

37 12.98%
  • Hiruzen's hype getting destroyed

10 3.51%
  • Sasuke and Minato standing there being pretty

17 5.96%
New Reply
Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 620 Discussion / 621 Predictions

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 620 Discussion / 621 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I know. That's true, but what I wanted to say is the source of all that was the Shinobi that founded the village and it's about to be wiped out by Madara and the Juubi. Sure, Kage heads, the monuments are all symbols that point to the Shinobi life, but they aren't the core of it.
    Well, if your brother was killed, would you wipe the people responsible out leaving their home intact? I'd make sure nothing's left.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Well, if your brother was killed, would you wipe the people responsible out leaving their home intact? I'd make sure nothing's left.
    I wouldn't kill whole city for it ...
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, judging by the unhealthy psychological perspective an avenger is looking from, this could be the case, I agree.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW! what a chapter! the title itself was great! I love when a chapter is titled with a character's name. and hashirama was really a god in this chapter!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay so, why exactly didn't Tobirama break the contract like Madara?

Orochimaru is whiling to let them go after he gives them answers? Yes

Seems like Minato knows Naruto's chakra, so we could be right about him knowing what happened until the attack of Pain.

Hashirama broke Orochimaru's control? WOW to be expected by the God of Shinobi.

And indeed Orochimaru used the Zetsu to enhance his powers. Will he still need to change bodies now?

So what was Orochimaru's reason to attack the village then? If he didn't really do it on a whim and if he wasn't really wanting revenge, what could've driven him? Could it be that he wanted to show the village that it can be attacked at any moment and thus wanted to prove his point by attacking it and wanting to make it stronger?

Hashirama is going to tell the whole truth damn awesome

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Man i have to say Sasuke is a damn moron... What i would do now is grab Oro, grab some Uchiha DNA and then resurect the clan... Did he not say that he would stop if Kakashi was able to bring back his clan, parents and Itachi? Well gues what now he can do that HIMSELF. Then not only is he going to bring them back BUT he is going to make them into IMMORTALS...

Same for Madara... He KNOWS ET jutsu... Why the hell is he not bringing back his bro? He loved him so much... Obito could also get's Rin back with ET... Why the bloody hell is he now asking Kabuto to do it?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I honestly can't think of anything Hashirama would say to Sasuke in order for him to side with the village. And he started the story with Madara and him fighting. Not a very good way to portrait the meaningful descriptions of a shinobi.

I'm also disappointed that only Minato reacted to Kurama's chakra. I expected at least Hashirama's words to come out concerning Kurama but oh well. Sasuke's MS is normal, don't know what that means but it's complicating things.

No matter the outcome of this conversation, I don't want the dead Kages to rescue the Alliance. If possible, I'd like them to watch Naruto's greatness in action.
    As much as I love to see minato in action, but I think when he see naruto, as a proud father, his soul would depart from that ET's body and return back to where kushina is.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    Okay so, why exactly didn't Tobirama break the contract like Madara?
    Because he probably has no idea he can break out of it that way.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Man i have to say Sasuke is a damn moron... What i would do now is grab Oro, grab some Uchiha DNA and then resurect the clan... Did he not say that he would stop if Kakashi was able to bring back his clan, parents and Itachi? Well gues what now he can do that HIMSELF. Then not only is he going to bring them back BUT he is going to make them into IMMORTALS...

Same for Madara... He KNOWS ET jutsu... Why the hell is he not bringing back his bro? He loved him so much... Obito could also get's Rin back with ET... Why the bloody hell is he now asking Kabuto to do it?
    Huh because they'd be undying zombies that were bound by a Jutsu and wouldn't die even after his death. Edo Tensei doesn't bring back the living like Rinne Tensei, they're just puppets that can do what you tell them to do unless you let them free. Even then, they can't have children, grow old etc. What they both want is to destroy this reality so they can live in their dream world.

----

Regardless, I'm really hoping that Minato says something like: "It's time to go and help my son on the battlefield. Thank you Orochimaru-san for giving me this chance".
    "Your son?"
    "Yeah, my blockhead son, Naruto"
    "... so he's your son..."

I can't wait to see Sasuke's reaction. And Hashirama's reaction when he learns that Naruto is fighting with Kurama by his side and is of his wife's clan.

Still, now that we know Hashirama is free of Orochimaru's binding, and we know that he'll tell the story probably fast, but still being true, the hype of them 4 going to the battlefield is growing even more.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Why did Barbossas crew in pirates of the caribbean seek to cure themselves from immortality? Those bodies are undead, its highly likely they can't feel any pleasures of life, so its like the soul being trapped inside a puppets body.

Now, I personally wouldn't mind that... if someone came up with the offer of turning me into a Sasori I'd be all like "hell yeah!"... but apparantly fictional characters hate that thought.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    As much as I love to see minato in action, but I think when he see naruto, as a proud father, his soul would depart from that ET's body and return back to where kushina is.
    Nah, he won't leave so soon.

How wouldn't he know? If Madara knew, why wouldn't he, the inventor of the jutsu, not know that it's possible to get out of it?

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Why did Barbossas crew in pirates of the caribbean seek to cure themselves from immortality? Those bodies are undead, its highly likely they can't feel any pleasures of life, so its like the soul being trapped inside a puppets body.

Now, I personally wouldn't mind that... if someone came up with the offer of turning me into a Sasori I'd be all like "hell yeah!"... but apparantly fictional characters hate that thought.
    You're really serious on what you say? Living an immortal life with no pleasure from the living world? Hell I'd prefer to be dead rather than being alive but a puppet.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

How wouldn't he know? If Madara knew, why wouldn't he, the inventor of the jutsu, not know that it's possible to get out of it?
    That's the sole explanation for him to not break out.
    Or as suggested earlier, you can only use that method when the caster releases the Edo Tensei.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

That's the sole explanation for him to not break out.
    Or as suggested earlier, you can only use that method when the caster releases the Edo Tensei.
    Hmm, makes sense, that's probably why Madara didn't use it earlier, because Kabuto was still exerting power over him and had his actions limited (eve if it was to a minimum).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

if he has no idea how the hell madara has? ...
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

You're really serious on what you say? Living an immortal life with no pleasure from the living world? Hell I'd prefer to be dead rather than being alive but a puppet.
    If I'm the one in total control of that puppet body? Yup, I'd take that in a heartbeat. Its not like I can't have fun without being able to taste an apple or whatever. And by living forever I could witness all the unimaginable wonders so far in the future that my own lifespan can't even hope to compete. I think its a fair tradeoff.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast