Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Your favourite moment of the chapter

Voters
285. You may not vote on this poll
  • Suigetsu wetting himself to the point of melting

36 12.63%
  • Tobirama's rape face

66 23.16%
  • Madara's happy face

4 1.40%
  • Hashirama

115 40.35%
  • Orochimaru's face after feeling Hashirama's chakra

37 12.98%
  • Hiruzen's hype getting destroyed

10 3.51%
  • Sasuke and Minato standing there being pretty

17 5.96%
New Reply
Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 620 Discussion / 621 Predictions

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 620 Discussion / 621 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    I think Hashirama is so relaxed because he has NO idea about Madara's curent power level... He belives he can stop him alone... Now if only if he would now about Madara's Hashirama infused DNA, Rinnegan, wood element and so on he would be probably running there right now...

Right now Hashirama does not stand a chanse in the world to solo Madara...
    totally agreed! when he heard of madara having been revived,he obviosuly thought of the madara he killed at the VotE. but he doesn't know that madara died...18 years ago? they should explain him that when the flashback ends. maybe mianto will say something about "so it was him,the one who summoned the fox,no it can't be". indeed,it was tobi: your pupil

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Darui got saved by sheer luck, otherwise they would've defeated him without breaking a sweat.
    Kin/Gin have the 5 treasures, that's why they are dangerous
    if his S/T is near Minato's level it doesn't really matter what type of treasures they have
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Two things that really bother me :

First off, if Tobirama is so super that he can scare Orochimaru and Sasuke...why was he left on the verge of death by the KinGin brothers ? While the second Raikage was with him ?
    Was he that pathetic ? Or was Darui that awesome ?

Second, Why is Hashirama so young ? It's gonna be quite hard to imagine the god of shinobi getting killed by "someone". And it can't be a disease either, because it's gonna be stupid if the man who's cells cure everything just happened to die by a disease.
    Really? You do realize there was a whole division there to take on Kin-Gin and then two more were sent to aid that division, if I recall correctly. In the war, Kin-Gin were outnumbered and the alliance used sealing on them. As far as we know Tobirama didn't have much protection and he was fighting by himself or protecting someone else. Also, you must not know the level of Kin-Gin. The alliance sent two extra divisions their way for a reason. Also, we don't know what happened to the Raikage. It's possible he was killed. Maybe that's why kumo and konoha were still at war later on. They probably thought Tobirama killed Raikage at the treaty.

As for Hashirama, who knows. He probably died healing/sealing someone or sealing bijuu or who knows. Just because he died tdoesn't mean someone actually succeeded in killing him. I'm willing to bet he died similar to how Nagato did.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    if his S/T is near Minato's level it doesn't really matter what type of treasures they have
    True, but we don't really know what level Tobirama's S/T jutsu was.
    I find incredibly more unlikely that Kakuzu survived Hashirama, unless he ran like a bitch or Hashirama spared him because he made a funny joke about money and gambling

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

True, but we don't really know what level Tobirama's S/T jutsu was.
    I find incredibly more unlikely that Kakuzu survived Hashirama, unless he ran like a bitch or Hashirama spared him because he made a funny joke about money and gambling
    well he survived at the time when Hashirama was considerably less powerful don't forget that ... I bet you that Kishi will tell us that it was completely different encouter than the one Kakuzu described

at this point you can't take into account anything older than 40 chapters as a refference point

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The best way to beat someone incredibly strong is to put them in a position to sacrifce themslves in some way. This happened with Tobirama, Minato, Hiruzen, Third Raikage, Nagato, and probably Hashirama. Not sure if Second Mizukage and Muu used sacrificial techniques, but they ended up killing each other.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm beginning to think, just like years ago, Madara lost the Kyuubi's control to Hashirama, now, he will lose the Juubi's control to him again if he comes to the battlefield and it will be game over

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

well he survived at the time when Hashirama was considerably less powerful don't forget that ... I bet you that Kishi will tell us that it was completely different encouter than the one Kakuzu described

at this point you can't take into account anything older than 40 chapters as a refference point
    When Hashirama was weaker?
    Kakuzu was, like, 90 years old, as in he probably fought Hashirama in his prime.

True enough

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I'm beginning to think, just like years ago, Madara lost the Kyuubi's control to Hashirama, now, he will lose the Juubi's control to him again if he comes to the battlefield and it will be game over
    Pretty sure Madara will say fuck you to Juubi and go fight Hashirama by himself, showing him that new shiny set of eyes of his
    They then will continue to fight and have fun while Obito gets stomped on by the rest of the Hokages and the Alliance

Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

When Hashirama was weaker?
    Kakuzu was, like, 90 years old, as in he probably fought Hashirama in his prime.

True enough

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

Pretty sure Madara will say fuck you to Juubi and go fight Hashirama by himself, showing him that new shiny set of eyes of his
    They then will continue to fight and have fun while Obito gets stomped on by the rest of the Hokages and the Alliance
    Kakuzu was pretty much in his prime when he fought Hashirama

Year 0 for our purposes:
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think he will use the Rinnegan jutsu or the Mokuton he acquired in a one-on-one fight. The entire Shinobi world is going to witness this match. What better chance than that to re-write the history in the Valley of The End and become the God of Shinobi himself?
    If he resorts to his newly acquired toys, that will make him just a sore loser, I'd say..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Thabor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    Guys, any idea how far main battlefield is from Konoha, Cause If we consider a scenario where Kages have to join the battle, how will they reach there. I considered the jutsu of Minato , but that require a special seal on which he can jump ? So how exactly they ll gonna reach to the batllefield
    Minato seems like the obvious answer. We know Naruto, Obito, and Bee have all been marked before. So it just depends on how long his marks last.. But I wouldn't be surprised if the one on Naruto at least was permanent.

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Kakuzu probably wasn't flaunting his multiple heart technique so much back then. Hashirama seems like the type that is easily distracted so he probably got bored after killing Kakuzu 2 or 3 times.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Naw... Its pretty clear how the manga will end.. Naruto will teach Hashirama and Kakashi how to do sexy jutsu, and all three of them will finally be united with their favorite Uchiha healing their hate through the power of love. Kishi loves trolling, so how could he resist turning a shonen into a weird sort of yaoi at the very end.
    Hey Kishi, even Madara knows...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thabor View Post
    Minato seems like the obvious answer. We know Naruto, Obito, and Bee have all been marked before. So it just depends on how long his marks last.. But I wouldn't be surprised if the one on Naruto at least was permanent.

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Kakuzu probably wasn't flaunting his multiple heart technique so much back then. Hashirama seems like the type that is easily distracted so he probably got bored after killing Kakuzu 2 or 3 times.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Naw... Its pretty clear how the manga will end.. Naruto will teach Hashirama and Kakashi how to do sexy jutsu, and all three of them will finally be united with their favorite Uchiha healing their hate through the power of love. Kishi loves trolling, so how could he resist turning a shonen into a weird sort of yaoi at the very end.
    dont forget Tsunade has a mark on her....thats how i think they will get there. Minato will sense the active mark on Tsunade and teleport everyone to her location that way we get a Oro and Tsunade reunion. i also want Hashirama to see and talk to Tsunade (maybe give her some advice)

Also when Sasuke said after he herd the first speak that he would ether "destroy the leaf or.." i think the other thing he may do is "finish itachis mission" of destoying the "cursed uchiha" by killing Madara and Obito.

And the Naruto vs Sasuke fight will be one over the tittle of Hokage not a battle to the death.

And can u imagine what Naruto will do when he sees not only sasuke but Orochimaru and his ET father(along with the shock of the other hokages)...
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by katon_style View Post
    Prediction:Hashi will explain sasuke the whole story and than he will free all the other kages from edo.the 4 kages with sasuke and oro will direct on the battlefield.Juubi will enter it's final transformation and will rebel to tobi and madara but before loosing total control one from tobi or madara will become it's jinhurichi and most probably tobi since he is the mind of all this war.Starts the final battle and other ninjas(kakashi &co) should be very injured to fightAnd finally will have tobi(the juubi jinjurichi)+madara vs naruto,sasuke,hashirama,tobirama,hiruzen,minato&oro.If it comes out like this should be very interesting.the present top villain +the past top villain vs the present strongest duo shinobis+the past hokages+a legendary sennin
    That would sort of defeat the entire message of the manga and reduce everything to silly fanservice fights like DBZ.

I don't see the Hokages ever going to the battlefield. I think they are just being used for this purpose. Everything is up to Naruto and Co. The New Generation can't rely on the Old Generation to save them. Sasuke will show up though since Kishi said as much.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    And I can't really see Mokuton playing a part in their defeat. People assumed Naruto's cloak would have turnt Obito into a tree after seeing it happen to the Zetsus, yet things didn't go that way. Mokuton sudden turning into their weakness seems a little too much like a DEM
    It is a manga trope that if you start using the weapons of your greatest enemy that it turns around and bites you in the butt later down the line. I'm not saying it is a 100% lock. It is just a prediction I am making. From a story viewpoint, it should not be quite so easy for Madara or Obito to just cram Harashima cells in their bodies and get all the positives and none of the negatives. If it was that simple, then why weren't Senjus and Uchihas stealing each others cells/eyeballs during their huge feud? Surely Madara isn't the first person to have the brilliant idea of doing that.

Everything has to have a weakness, and so far Madara has gotten nothing but positives out of stealing Harashima's cells. He can make thousands of clones... He boosts his chakra levels... He gets the Rinnegan... He can summon the Jubi from the moon... He can use Moukton... He has more energy and physical power.... Benefit... Benefit... Benefit... Benefit... It is absolutely ridiculous the amount of power this guy has gotten just by scraping off some of Harashima's sweat and cramming it onto his nipple. And we're supposed to believe all this power comes with absolutely ZERO price tag? Sorry - but I'm not buying that.

Logic dictates that Madara & Obito using those cells should come with some pretty key weaknesses and penalties. And I'm betting that this weakness will be manifest when Harashima shows up to confront Madara. It won't be instant, or even necessarily dramatic. But the fact that his greatest enemy's cells are sitting nice and vulnerable in his own chest cavity has got to open him to up some key weakness.

My opinion? I think Harashima will be able to 'harvest' his cells back out from Madara & Obito. That will strip them of the ability to control the Jubi. Then Madara & Harashima will square off as equals and probably get sealed back in the Death God to fight forever. That will leave Obito to fight and lose to Kakashi. The alliance & the Kages fight the Jubi with Naruto combining all his Bijju chakras from the other tailed beasts to ultimately defeat it. Then we're set up for the final fight between Naruto & Sauske.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member donkeyhigh's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

So, I'm anxioous to see how Obito will react when the 4th shows up and gives him a sad look.
    Will he crack and go totally insane? Or will he admit to his mistakes and change sides?
    I'm betting the latter.

Madara is evil, yes, pure evhull. But Obito was found at a weak moment in his life, taken in and quite litterarly brainwashed. Madara made Obito think this is what he wants. Yes he was in love with Rin, and without her he would turn the world upside down and inside out to get her back. But he's not really getting her back. It would be a fake mirrage inside his head. Instead he should turn to his friends, who should help him deal with his pain and loss. And eventually he should move on.

Obito is under the belief that Kakashi killed Rin in cold blood, which is more than likely a gen-jutsu put on him by Madara.
    He was NOT interested in listening to anything Kakashi had to say, so there was no way Kakashi could explain anything to him.
    But maybe he'll want to talk to the 4th. And maybe it'll come into the discussion. And the 4th will tell Obito what really happened.
    And Obito will but 2 and 2 together, and figure out he's just a pawn in Madaras great plan.

But since he's already done so much wrong/bad, there is only one way to attone for it. Do a Nagato.
    Use all your remaining strenght to help as much as possible, and sacrifice yourself while doing so. Maybe even sacrifice his other eye to Kakashi/someone else important.
    Then get a fady-picture of Obitos hand stretching for Rins hand in the afterlife, while they both smile at each other

That will be Obitos final chapter.
    Wait! Stop the fight! I got sand in my eyes..

23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast