Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Your favourite moment of the chapter

Voters
285. You may not vote on this poll
  • Suigetsu wetting himself to the point of melting

36 12.63%
  • Tobirama's rape face

66 23.16%
  • Madara's happy face

4 1.40%
  • Hashirama

115 40.35%
  • Orochimaru's face after feeling Hashirama's chakra

37 12.98%
  • Hiruzen's hype getting destroyed

10 3.51%
  • Sasuke and Minato standing there being pretty

17 5.96%
New Reply
Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 620 Discussion / 621 Predictions

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 620 Discussion / 621 Predictions

Ya know, we're all harping about how awesome it is that Hashirama, Itachi, Madara, and almost Tobirama managed to get out of Edo Tensei's control. But I just realized something.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/564/15

Even if all the Kage came to fight Obito and Madara, they both still have options to take control of them. With the 6 paths rods. They could be pulling all their super awesome strategies and whatnot, fighting off Madara and Obito only for them to hit them with some of these rods and after that, with the Juubi's power aiding them, they could take complete control of each kage. They couldn't share eyesight with them, but it wouldn't matter. They could control them like Kugutsu puppets.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Ya know, we're all harping about how awesome it is that Hashirama, Itachi, Madara, and almost Tobirama managed to get out of Edo Tensei's control. But I just realized something.

Even if all the Kage came to fight Obito and Madara, they both still have options to take control of them. With the 6 paths rods. They could be pulling all their super awesome strategies and whatnot, fighting off Madara and Obito only for them to hit them with some of these rods and after that, with the Juubi's power aiding them, they could take complete control of each kage. They couldn't share eyesight with them, but it wouldn't matter. They could control them like Kugutsu puppets.
    Well, you could say that for the people Madara is fighting right now. He could've done that with the current kages, too. I would imagine, if you can override a contracted technique like ET, you will probably have no problem with someone trying to manually control with something like chakra rods or whatever Obito used.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if orochimaru didn't stop tobirama what the hell can tobirama do against ET Madars EMS plus mokuton, got killed over and over by madara..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post

Good luck to obito then. And those rods seems useless to hashirama. If naruto can reverse the effect of the rods to nagato, then just imagine what hashirama can do by using his chakra. In fact, even tobirama could make the rods strategy useless. Their chakra are more powerful than obito's chakra.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    Even if orochimaru didn't stop tobirama what the hell can tobirama do against ET Madars EMS plus mokuton, got killed over and over by madara..
    lol. What can anybody do at this point? not just Tobirama. Why is everyone attacking Tobirama to lose to Madara like everyone else hasn't? Considering what normally happes to people that are just too strong, Madara will somehow be sealed. Which will have to happen anyway since he's ET. I don't see him getting Rinne Tensei'd by Obito. Obito will likely bring someone else back. We shall see, though.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Huh? According to whom? You shouldn't underestimating tobirama, his finger alone already alarmed orochimaru and even sasuke who had the ems.

And have you seen hashirama stopping his brother? No. He just let him without saying anything. So that's an indication that tobirama's power/caliber isn't a joke compared to madara.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's what should happen. Hashirama should use his medical jutsu so all of the hokages can swap DNA with each other. Then all of them will be ridiculously strong. I told you guys fusion would be where the manga ended up and look. Most of the bad guys are either them and hashirama or them and a bijuu or them with someone else's eyes or them, etc.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Huh? According to whom? You shouldn't underestimating tobirama, his finger alone already alarmed orochimaru and even sasuke who had the ems.

And have you seen hashirama stopping his brother? No. He just let him without saying anything. So that's an indication that tobirama's power/caliber isn't a joke compared to madara.
    really, hashirama said tobirama and hashirama raised his chakra and tobirama stopped, tobirama relax you finger and he did as hashirama said, the only one from the kages that can stop madara is hashirama and even now, it's unclear if he could stop madara at this moment, madara got mokuton also so madara is stronger than before and of course they got alarmed tobirama was going to attack but everyone start getting so worry was when hashirama raised his chakra..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post

Well Dan said the only shinobi he knew of that could stop Madara was Hashirama and plus there was this little exchange about Madara between Tobirama and Orochimaru. And of course all of this was stated without knowledge that Madara is probably 2-3 times stronger then he was before. Give Tobirama credit for having balls, but if he was that concerned with Madara's power before just wait until he hears/sees what the current Madara is capable of. Bottom line is that no one current shinobi is going to beat him 1 vs 1, its going to have to be a full on team effort. They're up against the second coming of Rikudo Sennin.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

really, hashirama said tobirama and raised his chakra and tobirama stopped, tobirama relax you finger and he did as tobirama said, the only one from the kages that can stop madara is hashirama and even now, it's unclear if he could stop madara at this moment, madara got mokuton also so madara is stronger than before and of course they got alarmed tobirama was going to attack but everyone start getting so worry was when hashirama raised his chakra..
    We all know Hashirama is the stronger of the two, but Tobirama has the more dominant personality. It wasn't like Tobirama was scared or something. He was just surprised Hashirama got that angry to the point that he did all of that to display his displeasure. Usually Hashirama just yells at him. although, it's kind of weird how Tobirama talks to Hashirama at times. You would have to think they're pretty close in power. Tobirama was telling him to shut up and everything. lol. Either way, I find it hard to believe any of them can beat this version of Madara. If it were the past Madara, we wouldn't be having this discussion because the currents kages probably would've won the fight. This is what happens when you mix the top two with each other. I don't think Madara will go down in a straight up fight.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Well Dan said the only shinobi he knew of that could stop Madara was Hashirama and plus there was this little exchange about Madara between Tobirama and Orochimaru. And of course all of this was stated without knowledge that Madara is probably 2-3 times stronger then he was before. Give Tobirama credit for having balls, but if he was that concerned with Madara's power before just wait until he hears/sees what the current Madara is capable of. Bottom line is that no one current shinobi is going to beat him 1 vs 1, its going to have to be a full on team effort. They're up against the second coming of Rikudo Sennin.
    And even at that time, I doubt Dan knew Madara had hashirama's cells within him. A lot of people like to point out Madara;s comment about Hashirama being a worthy opponent. Technically, Hashirama shouldn't be. I don't want to see another set of kages smacked up, though so something has to give. although, I think we will see them all struggle against that type of power. It would be cool to see 4 hokages going at madara all at once with their best shots. It'll just suck that they won't be able to do much.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I mean i can tell that tobirama is strong but not close to hashirama, tobirama created ET, he got restrained after giving oro a speech that he created that technique but the only one that could moved freely was hashirama, hashirama even told tobirama, you grew a bit dull while my point was that hashirama and madara are in their own league..
    Tobirama was so freak out about madara and can we imagine how tobirama will get when he finds out that not only madara got his EMS but also his brother blood line.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I mean i can tell that tobirama is strong but not close to hashirama, tobirama created ET, he got restrained after giving oro a speech that he created that technique but the only one that could moved freely was hashirama, hashirama even told tobirama, you grew a bit dull while my point was that hashirama and madara are in their own league..
    Tobirama was so freak out about madara and can we imagine how tobirama will get when he finds out that not only madara got his EMS but also his brother blood line.
    I think he's close enough. Only reason he can't break out of ET is because Orochimaru, who was already strong to begin with, now has Hashirama cells as well. There's no shame in that. I wouldn't call Tobirama freaked out. He was about to leave and go fight Madara himself. He knew the situation could be bad for whoever was taking Madara on. He just wants to do his duty. You don't worry about whether you're strong enough or not.

What I will say is, if they would've all actually been fighting each other in the Shinigami's belly, it would've been cool to see them be summoned and their souls actually being stronger. But what the hell, the kages just need to swap DNA and get stronger. lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ceasar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am glad it seems the former hokage will get a chance to intervene in this war. Naruto can finally put his skills to the test and showcase his great ability compared to all the hokage. With him and hashirima on the battlefield this war is going to reach a even greater scale.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks that sasuke was playing dumb all this time about tobi real identity wasn't the Madara but someone else...
    When sasuke show up to the battlefield and help out konoha, naruto is going to be so annoying, i can hear him crying with sakura that sasuke finally got his senses back and is returning to konoha.... .
    I wonder if sakura is going back to chase sasuke and be his pet or she will stick around for naruto and trying to competed against hinata ...

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    That's still an assumption. If we're going to based our assumption from kabuto's opinion, he stated that hashirama is more stronger than madara. So basically, hashirama is 2-3 times more stronger than ems madara. Why?

If hashirama is stronger than madara, then it means hashirama is one point ahead of madara.
    If hashirama is ''more stronger'' than madara, then it means hashirama is two/three points ahead of madara.

So overall, if rinnegan madara is 2-3 times more stronger than ems madara, then it means rinnegan madara is just equal to hashirama.

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

really, hashirama said tobirama and hashirama raised his chakra and tobirama stopped, tobirama relax you finger and he did as hashirama said, the only one from the kages that can stop madara is hashirama and even now, it's unclear if he could stop madara at this moment, madara got mokuton also so madara is stronger than before and of course they got alarmed tobirama was going to attack but everyone start getting so worry was when hashirama raised his chakra..
    Then maybe the best thing for us to do is to wait the next chapter/s. After all, we're going to witness the fight between hashirama and madara.

New Reply
Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast