Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Your favourite moment of the chapter

Voters
285. You may not vote on this poll
  • Suigetsu wetting himself to the point of melting

36 12.63%
  • Tobirama's rape face

66 23.16%
  • Madara's happy face

4 1.40%
  • Hashirama

115 40.35%
  • Orochimaru's face after feeling Hashirama's chakra

37 12.98%
  • Hiruzen's hype getting destroyed

10 3.51%
  • Sasuke and Minato standing there being pretty

17 5.96%
New Reply
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59

Thread: Naruto 620 Discussion / 621 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 620 Discussion / 621 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    Why are we discussing a flashback which has been proven fake???
    For the fun of it..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dattebayo!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

For a spoiler just as accurate we could do that game where the next poster fills in the next part of the story from where the previous person left off - and it would still make more sense than google translate (yes... even tho we would try to make it worse! lol)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We close to get the chapter and to see, the battle that those two monsters fought while we might get more info from hashirama how madara went berserk from loosing his brother and the clan that betrayed him, who better to tell us that story than his former rival hashirama...
    i got a feeling that both of them, got some kind of friendship as naruto and sasuke while I'm expecting to see another techniques besides susano and genjutsu from madara,it is almost clear that he doesn't have amaterasu..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dattebayo!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree EMS - it will follow the same thread which a good few of the main characters have :

Naruto/Sasuke
    Jiraiya/Orochimaru
    Kakashi/Obito

and probably more, I just cant spring any more to mind lol... they will be the originators of the friendship/break epic story/clash and many forward slashes in this post....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Why People are implying that Madara didnt have Amaterasu, Cause IIRC it was stated in the manga that only those people can use susano who have amaterasu in one eye and Tsukuyomi in other, and in fight against Danzo Sasuke used Tsukuyomi, though it was a skillfull one like Itachi's but that was still Tsukoyomi, so that kinda prove this thing right. So in my opinion there is no reason for Madara to not have the Amaterasu.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by joeyb View Post
    In theory that should be possible.
    He's got the seal of his teleportation technique on one of the Hachibi's tails
    I dont think it is stated or not, but shouldnt his (Minato's) Hiraishin seals be gone after his death ???

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    Why People are implying that Madara didnt have Amaterasu, Cause IIRC it was stated in the manga that only those people can use susano who have amaterasu in one eye and Tsukuyomi in other, and in fight against Danzo Sasuke used Tsukuyomi, though it was a skillfull one like Itachi's but that was still Tsukoyomi, so that kinda prove this thing right. So in my opinion there is no reason for Madara to not have the Amaterasu.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

I dont think it is stated or not, but shouldnt his (Minato's) Hiraishin seals be gone after his death ???
    I don't know I believe he did have it when he was alive and younger. Who knows about the Uchiha powers, they seem to get a new one every 100 chapters. I still want to know how Itachi knew about Izanami/Inzanagi. Did he get that info from Obito? Did he read it on the Uchiha tablet? Hopefully we will get some explanation about all the Uchiha powers at some point. I just want this chapter to be awesome and one that moves things forward. I want to know more about Madara and what really went on with him and the village. I have a feeling the story is going to be very similar to Sasuke's situation since the comparison between Naruto/Sasuke and Hashirama/Madara has been going on for awhile now.
    Last edited by GOOMOONRYONG; February 20, 2013 at 12:34 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For example itachi, The Amaterasu or Goddess ofthe Sun technique is generated bythe right Mangekyou eye. It a ninjutsu technique from the right eye and The Tsukuyomi or God of the Moon technique is generated by the left , it is a genjutsu technique from left eye.
    It is said a ninjutsu and not specific amaterasu for everybody..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    I won't be surprises if in reality someone created a new drug call hashirama lol while in naruto universe if you get hold of hashirama's cell, you can over come anything and withholding incredible power..
    Seems like only UNLUCKY one for whome Hashirama cells didnt work well, was Danzou

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    For example itachi, The Amaterasu or Goddess ofthe Sun technique is generated bythe right Mangekyou eye. It a ninjutsu technique from the right eye and The Tsukuyomi or God of the Moon technique is generated by the left , it is a genjutsu technique from left eye.
    It is said a ninjutsu and not specific amaterasu for everybody..
    Well we have seen the abilities of 2 Susano users, both had same techniques, Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi... Madara didnt show either of them IIRC , but still using Susano, so i guess its his discretion more then inability to use either of them, May be we read different translations coz i remember both names were used...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like only UNLUCKY one for whome Hashirama cells didnt work well, was Danzou

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Well we have seen the abilities of 2 Susano users, both had same techniques, Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi... Madara didnt show either of them IIRC , but still using Susano, so i guess its his discretion more then inability to use either of them, May be we read different translations coz i remember both names were used...
    Sasuke started using amaterasu when itachi implanted/sealed his techniques touching sasuke face with his blood and still after sasuke obtained EMS with itachi's eyes and madara told obito to unlocked the true potential of MS/Sharingan, you need both eyes as what it is required for susano.

I can't say that he doesn't have it but if madara had amaterasu, he would had use it by now but will see, I'm expecting sasuke using new techniques with his new EMS.
    Last edited by EMS; February 20, 2013 at 01:50 AM.

New Reply
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59