Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: What best describes your opinion of Rajak?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 (He is a Franky level of awesome!)

4 23.53%
  • 4 (He is really cool, but he's not top tier.)

8 47.06%
  • 3 (I like him.)

2 11.76%
  • 2 (meh.)

3 17.65%
  • 1 (I don't like him much.)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Noblesse Chapter 270 Review

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 270 Review

Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    The picture I liked the most is the skinned 8th elder , somehow it made me laugh and impressed me at once. What were these kind of reactors on his back? His batteries? Has he exploded?
    I think those were reactors. He is a mecha man, after all. If I understand his last panel correctly I don't think he self destructed so much as launched a burst of energy in all directions.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdynamite410 View Post
    In not a big Rael fan and i used to think he would end up in the union but I don't think he would betray his brother or Lukedonia.All he needed was a heart to heart with his bigbro and a beatdown from uncle Frankenstein and he'll be good. He just needed to mature.
    I think it's likely he'll end up with the union because they share certain values. The thing that made Rael so douchy is that he's basically all about himself. He sees normal humans and thinks "insects". Which is pretty similar point of view to the union.

Quote Originally Posted by strixflash View Post
    Do you think another clan leader would show up? Perhaps Karias? I think he would seeing Rajak won't be much of a help after fighting with 8th. Unless, just like Seira he regains his strength quickly without any noticieable injuries even though she was near dead a few minutes ago.
    Sadly, not. I expect Rajak will be the only Clan Leader to show up for now. Karias may be eager to see the world but he's also very obedient to Raskreia; and with a the Union likely poised to attack mainland Lukedonia it's hard to image she'd send him.

Which is too bad because I want to see him and Shin Woo meet so badly.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    The review's decent, Jammin, but I thought that the chapter was a bit lackluster. I mean, it really seems as if making the 8th Elder a tank is just to drag out this fight. The 8th Elder hasn't shown combat abilities that are capable of threatening a high-level fighter and it's not as if other high-level fighters couldn't destroy Seoul on their own, perhaps not as quickly as he can, but large beam attacks don't mean anything. For example, Franky's style isn't that flashy, per se, but it's certainly effective. Basically, I'm disappointed with the chapter as it seemed just like a time waster. However, this may be the opportunity for Franky to fight both Zarga and the Lady Werewolf simultaneously, unless Karias appears and takes on Zarga or something.

Anyway, how is Seoul still in one piece? It feels as if the government should've collapsed by now.
    I don't think it did waste much time though. It was a combat chapter so there was a lot of combat but it was par for the coarse on what happened.

*Adopts 50's Broadcaster voice* "Our speedy and handsome hero Rajak strikes down the 8th Elder; but wait! The 8th Elder rises and unleashes his true godly power. Is our hero doomed! Tune in next week for the thrilling finale!"

As for Seoul, it is most definitely not in one piece. A better question would be how they hell are they still standing on that same roof?
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Jammin: Maybe they picked up the most strudy piece of building in the entire perimeter ... XD

Or Seoul already developed self-repairing roofs (roofs only, since rubble is all over the place). ... and maybe basic construction pillars :P (so the roof won't be floating in the air :P )

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

No way will M-21 have an easy fight with anyone there, he always has hard battles, hahaha.

I don't dislike Rajak at all, but I am a little "meh" I guess. Probably just because I wanted to see Franky fighting instead.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

do u guys think old/union clanleaders r making mistake by creating humans that can kill/defeat clanleder because as we know of human personality they always try to become NO1/kings/rulars and they can try to fight against old/union clanleaders as we know Lukedonia nobles r always try to help humans and every bad thing do to humans by nobles r old/union clanleaders so if they can try to kill Lukedonia nobles why cant some like 8th elders (anti-clanleaders) can try to kill old/union clanleaders

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, logically, you wouldn't create something that you yourself couldn't destroy. Even more than that, the founders of the Union appear to be the Traitors, so the other Elders would have no reason to fight against them.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Well, logically, you wouldn't create something that you yourself couldn't destroy. Even more than that, the founders of the Union appear to be the Traitors, so the other Elders would have no reason to fight against them.
    yes logically , you wouldn't create something that you yourself couldn't destroy but some time things can go out-of ur hands also i wasn't talking about 8th elder kill old/union clanleaders. what i wanted to say is u can say 8th elder is weapon and union made more weapon like him

why cant humans have no reason to fight old/union clanleaders i mean these old/union clanleaders r bad ones and other good clanleaders never try to harm humans & always try to help humans but humans r trying to kill them didnt they ?????? main thing humans wants r power / kings of earth so even after they kill good ones they will not become no1 it will old/union clanleaders and werewolf and humans.

just imagine if u r human elder and u have chance to become sole ruler of earth don't u think lots of us(humans) will try to do it . greed is one of humans specialty and we have know have many people have try to gain more power & money kill even there own blood (father , brother etc)

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrs View Post
    No way will M-21 have an easy fight with anyone there, he always has hard battles, hahaha.
    I think he likes it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    do u guys think old/union clanleaders r making mistake by creating humans that can kill/defeat clanleder because as we know of human personality they always try to become NO1/kings/rulars and they can try to fight against old/union clanleaders as we know Lukedonia nobles r always try to help humans and every bad thing do to humans by nobles r old/union clanleaders so if they can try to kill Lukedonia nobles why cant some like 8th elders (anti-clanleaders) can try to kill old/union clanleaders
    A good point. I think the idea probably hasn't occurred to them that such a thing could ever create something that could surpass themselves. Though they also probably have some safeguards though. If not for to prevent "the rise of the machines" to prevent them being used in internal power struggles. Maybe the a remote shut down or something. Since his enhancements appear to be cybernetic in nature that seems very doable.

Some other food for thought is if the union really only has one of those things. After all, if the 8th Elder was manufactured, why make just one?

I mean, one of those things is having a hard time against Rajak but what would this fight look like if there were 3 of them up against him?
    Last edited by Jammin; February 09, 2013 at 09:12 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    They might have done it on purpose, because they might actually be "good guys," in the sense that they could be trying to make humans get stronger to the point where nobles are no longer needed. And the last test would be to defeat Lukedonia, and let the nobles finally rest... or something like that. A common villain theme, having a "good" goal, but using evil methods, and saying the ends justify the means.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2