Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Manga/Anime and Facebook

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Manga/Anime and Facebook

Ok, first off that's a really bad title that I've chosen for this thread. It's very vague and could mean anything.

Now as for what this thread is really about: Basically you know how on Facebook you've got all these options for your political views, religion, which schools you frequented and what your job is? I'm sure that a lot of you have seen people joke around with these options, such as a person having studied at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for instance, or someone working for the Umbrella Corporation. What I would like you to do in this thread would be to share some joke options related to manga and anime. I for example have Haruhiism as my religious belief on Facebook (a joke that maybe only one or two of my friends would actually get though...).

I'll admit that one of the reasons that I've created this thread is due to me not having any ideas. I really want to do something manga/anime related, but I want to avoid clichés like the Konoha Ninja Academy or the Shinigami Academy.

Oh and by the way, if anyone would be so kind as to come up with a better title it would be very much appreciated!

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Manga/Anime and Facebook

How about work - "Kicking ass at Claymore's Swordmanship Academy"...It won't be that cliche
    "I've always believed you were meant to stay!
    I guess I was wrong!
    "

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply