Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Toriko 222 Discussion Thread

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 222 Discussion Thread

Setsuno was just badass in this chapter and her technique is a very terrifying one.
    I guess that the fight between her and Chiyo will be awesome.
    About the rest, that Nitro seems pretty strong and thus the coocks will have an hard time dealing with him, but that's wat will make this arc even more epic.
    I wonder what is the third faction's aim...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

The third faction are also after God. It was mentioned that the king of Jidal Kingdom left his position to search for God.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

A thing just came to mind. Last national treasure, saiseya Mohyan Shaishai - member of the 3rd faction. That would boost their reputation and power significantly. If Zaus is their member as well, 3rd faction is shaping up to be a legitimate contender for IGO and Bishokukai. As noted before already, their information network is so good they even knew about Bishokukai having Nitro.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    A thing just came to mind. Last national treasure, saiseya Mohyan Shaishai - member of the 3rd faction. That would boost their reputation and power significantly. If Zaus is their member as well, 3rd faction is shaping up to be a legitimate contender for IGO and Bishokukai. As noted before already, their information network is so good they even knew about Bishokukai having Nitro.
    Well since Teppei is suspecting him being behind the revival of the Four Beast, it is highly possible he's a member of the third faction
    I might even say that Zaus may be the one who attacked Teppei... Shimabukuro kept his identity secret and apparently he's a very skilled cook. Anyway, the guy who was during the Four Beast invasion and attacked Teppei is definitely a cook for me, he said he felt like he was gonna be " cooked ".

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 222 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tenacious Weezy View Post
    The GT robots are based off of Nitro so the ones that are getting wrecked are just machines. I'm interested in the seeing how powerful and what abilities these Nitro will have.
    I thought so too, at first, but I went through the last chapters and I kinda think some of these guys here http://image-upload.de/image/OdAi02/f0c74d51c2.jpg look different from the ones we usually see. Especially that worm-like one. And when Setsuno uses her air-pressure technique, you see blood and innards and not electronic-device-things like you see when Mansam wrecks havoc http://www.mangapanda.com/toriko/222/5 I'm not saying those are Nitro. But I would think it weird if all those grotesque Nitro-look-alikes where GT-Robots and why they would spill blood and stuff. Maybe the Authors just likes to draw creatures like that..

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

but what happens to Jirou? which side could he be?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tenacious Weezy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 222 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzin Farl View Post
    I thought so too, at first, but I went through the last chapters and I kinda think some of these guys here http://image-upload.de/image/OdAi02/f0c74d51c2.jpg look different from the ones we usually see. Especially that worm-like one. And when Setsuno uses her air-pressure technique, you see blood and innards and not electronic-device-things like you see when Mansam wrecks havoc http://www.mangapanda.com/toriko/222/5 I'm not saying those are Nitro. But I would think it weird if all those grotesque Nitro-look-alikes where GT-Robots and why they would spill blood and stuff. Maybe the Authors just likes to draw creatures like that..
    I think the key when separating Nitro from GT robots is their face or beaks. The robots have a very plain beak that doesn't really move and the Nitros have a more animalistic design in their face because they are real. The picture of all those animals exploding was only in their heads, it never actually happened so I'm not sure if anything should be made out of that.

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4