Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Toriko 222 Discussion Thread

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriko Toriko 222 Discussion Thread

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Toriko.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Jorge D. Dragon; February 14, 2013 at 10:14 PM.

Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Juin Jutsu Team's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 222 Spoiler Thread

Ok, Spoiler's time.

Setsuno has the ability to manipulate the air's pressure!
    Setsuno bombard the enemies that surround her, she can cooks them really fast, like a pressure cooker.
    And finally Setsuno Vs Chiyo!!!

the rest of the chapter talk about Ume-chan and Moi president.
    Seems that something is happening in the gourmet world... a reiforcement of Nitro? something about the Underground Cook...!!!

Now, waiting for the pics.
    Last edited by Juin Jutsu Team; February 13, 2013 at 06:54 AM.

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriko 222 ch scan by ishuhui

http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=53649891 lastpost

or click on the pics below

5. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Yet again, an awesome chapter

It looks like a third faction is gathered there too and the end page does not look promising for the good guys
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Could some kind soul provide the pics in imagebam or give the ishuhui link.. :P

anyway seems like an awesome chapter..

my thoughts : all the truly top tier people of the world seems to have some crazy powers.
    Ichiryu has gravitational manipulating powers. actually this was mentioned in the volume release of the chapters where Ichiryu met Midora at Bishokukai headquarters in gourmet World. & Then Midora has seemingly warp/transportational powers... & now Setsuno is manipulating air pressure...

Now i am excited about Setsuno vs Chiyo. this brings me the power scale/levels in Bishokukai. If we think Setsuno & Chiyo are on par with each other. Then Chiyo is stronger than the Vice Chefs (Starjyun, Grinpatch, Tommyrod). but the scene at the Shokurin Temple when Starjyun arrived ina GT Robo on BigBang Shark suggests that Starjyun is stronger than Chiyo.. lets see... bytheway that scene was my favorite entrance of Starjyun..

Edit: please, please someone provide the pics or atleast tell me what is happening.. did the other faction besides IGO & Bishokukai also come out to capture the chefs or what ??.. i am dying here of excitement .. :P
    Last edited by phoenixmarco; February 13, 2013 at 07:14 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Setsuno should be stronger than Chiyo- she stopped her favourite knife attack with her barehands.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nfinitfx View Post
    Setsuno should be stronger than Chiyo- she stopped her favourite knife attack with her barehands.
    you are right. setcuno is stronger then chiyo.

but we will see nitro in action.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh shit, that mothafucka Kousairou, I thought he'd be with the Bishokukai, but rather he seems to be with the " third faction ", those cunning business men are apparently scheming something too... Ichiryuu did a good thing by sending Kuriboh, unless he turns out to be a traitor but I doubt that, that would be too much IMO

Anyway, Setsuno is fucking amazing, it really seemed to me that she's stronger than Chiyo, and all those cooks wtf face when they saw she's serious... EPIC !

Another amazing chapter, we're really spoiled by Shimabukuro !

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Oh shit, that mothafucka Kousairou, I thought he'd be with the Bishokukai, but rather he seems to be with the " third faction ", those cunning business men are apparently scheming something too... Ichiryuu did a good thing by sending Kuriboh, unless he turns out to be a traitor but I doubt that, that would be too much IMO
    Well what if Kuriboh is a bishokukai spy

It could match his presence in human world and maybe he is mistaking that koma lookalike for komatsu himself
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
    Well what if Kuriboh is a bishokukai spy

It could match his presence in human world and maybe he is mistaking that koma lookalike for komatsu himself
    Actually, Kuriboh being Ichiryuu's spy matches more, because after his small chat with Kousairou, he called Kuriboh to tell him " something ", and that is probably keeping an eye on Kousairou because he's suspecting him

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG! This chapter is hair-raising! Toriko undoubtedly beat the two top mangas this week. Im thinking this could be the reason why Oda did not publish this week. LOL!

But seriously, Setsuno is a beast! I never imagined she would be this powerful. She stopped one of the best (if not the best) knife users in this manga with just her bare hand! Sorry nfinitfx, I just had to repeat what you said because it was so amazing.
    But there is still this bad feeling. She's just like Yamamoto when he entered the battle. I really hope she doesn't end up like him.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Zaus is part of the third faction, u can see his feet and apron in the shadows (the one on the top among 5, u can only see his lower part lol, but that's good enough to know that it's him). Oh yeah btw the midget millionare, that "Colonel Makoi", looks like he's also part of third faction. Basically third faction are full with super rich guys $_$...

Btw, i hope Jirou-san coming out soon even better if Komatsu, Toriko cs, team up with Jirou and Setsuno make 4th faction... but that's just too far i guess lol. Or maybe the 3rd faction is actually Jirou's? coz if u think about it, 2 from the 3 faction that want to get GOD are lead by Acacia's disciple. So it's plausible that the third party leader is Jirou. (also the 3 friends from school become part of each faction too right? indirectly Komatsu is part of IGO because he's working in IGO hotel, Ootake with bishokukai, and Ume is working with Mahmai Moi, one of the member of third faction, well we can say that indirectly and possibly in the future Ume will be part of this faction, right?)

But still hoping Jirou will be part of 4th party with Komatsu and Toriko cs... *crossed my fingers*

Btw, thank you for the scans hope for translation soon.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

whoa.. looking at all these factions.... IGO, Bishokukai, 3rd Faction(Jidar Kingdom, super rich guys etcc)... the Gourmet World is gonna be one hell of a war...
    aslo i am really excited to see the capabilities of the members of the 0th Biotope. Those guys are specially gathered by the IGO President Ichiryu himself... and one of their functions is handling & overseeing NITRO.

But i am actually curious about Jirou... he is one of the top 3 of the world... what we have seen is only him fooling around in Human World.. we didnt get to know if he has any people with him apart from Setsuno..

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I found it funny how they put all the Chefs we didn't see in action until now (such as Damala/Lulubhu/Klaraman) with the 'awe/wtf/scared' face while on the late chapters Wabutora/Livebearer/Horis/Buranchi were quite the badasses.

To state so soon that Setsuno is stronger than Chiyo is exagerated. The fight is yet to begin, and she was strong enough to take Chin, so there's no anticipated winner IMO.

Curious about Kousairou meeting and the probably clash between Yuda and the badass Nitro.

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FerreiraDaSilva View Post
    I found it funny how they put all the Chefs we didn't see in action until now (such as Damala/Lulubhu/Klaraman) with the 'awe/wtf/scared' face while on the late chapters Wabutora/Livebearer/Horis/Buranchi were quite the badasses.

To state so soon that Setsuno is stronger than Chiyo is exagerated. The fight is yet to begin, and she was strong enough to take Chin, so there's no anticipated winner IMO.

Curious about Kousairou meeting and the probably clash between Yuda and the badass Nitro.
    She actually surprised Chin and injured him... Also look at how easily she stopped Chiyo using her favorite knife, I dunno but she seems stronger than her for me

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast