Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 192 Discussion/193 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 192 Spoiler Thread

^
    Spoiler show

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akia999 View Post
    ^
    Spoiler show
    I don't ever see the author having Toujou losing of screen.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Toujou, unlike Kunieda, would never restrain himself. So chances are that he wiped the floor with the dummies who went after him! XD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

So there is seems to have a connection between Oga's Look alike and him maybe they are brothers lol... Things starting to look interesting does Toujou get his ass kick or he kick their asses?

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 192 Discussion/193 Predictions

Chapter is out.

So....I really liked this chapter. It felt a lot stronger than chapter 122, where they all team up to take down Akumano Academy. I think its because during the past year the group have really bonded and started to act more like a team, with Oga being the leader. I also love how Ishiyama's inclination to seek each other out isn't because of cheesy companionship, but on mutual understanding and respect. The fact that they all came over to Aoi's dojo was also heartwarming. I wonder how this new Ishiyama will function, not as independent fragments, but as part of a whole group?

Akahoshi is sending off a lot of signals, isn't he? He definitely is hiding something, or at least, he's thinking about a lot when he's not talking. He decided to warn Oga not to underestimate Ichikawa's strength, instead of flat-out threatening him. Now that's odd. Even odder is Furuichi's cryptic remark that Akahoshi "is like" Oga. Beel even took notice to him! But what, exactly, is "like" Oga? Is it just appearance? Are Oga and Akahoshi cousins? (I really don't want the reason to be any more elaborate than that, pls Tamura) Or is it about attitude? (but Oga is a loner and Akahoshi has his own gang, so it can't be that). But I guess the biggest monkey wrench in the assumption that Akahoshi is important is because he didn't understand why Nasubi was aiming for Beel at all.

My favorite part has got to be the conversation between Nene and Aoi. I LOVE the Red Tails and I love how this arc is going to expand on the Red Tails themselves. And what better way than introducing the (former) leader, Ringo? I'm excited that Nene seems royally pissed off by the news, because that might mean she'll fight as well. I'm a bit confused however, at whether or not Tobako and Ringo are the same person. It's understandable that Aoi wouldn't want to tell everything to the rest of the gang, especially if it concerns a former leader. It also wouldn't be too much of a stretch to think that Ringo allows Tobako to be leader, or they have some kind of relationship. After all, we have Nasubi, who is a freshman, who has a senior (Onizuka) as an underling. And Nene used the word super senior to describe Ringo, which means she much be repeating high school.

So now that we know there is definitely a demonic link somehwhere among the Killer 6 Elements, I wonder what Hilda plans on doing next? And who do you guys think the contractor is? Do you think there's more to the sudden strength of the 6 Elements, or is it only that way because they've gone up against small fry (Kanzaki) and we haven't gotten a chance to see them at full power?

7. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Things are getting more interesting. I'm excited to see what happens. Now that there is a definite demonic connection, and it appears to stem from opposition to the King, we know to expect some serious action from everyone. It seems as though this arc is going to shape up to be quite entertaining.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter, I like how the group gets together and discusses their plans, shows how they really bonded. It's good that Tojou doesn't change, it's either fight and go to work and couldn't care less what's actually going on in the school :P
    Having another contractor was the only move to make the story progress I think, since normal people wouldn't be able to win against Oga and his crew, and it would of been very predictable. But with this, it can go many ways, which is really good.
    Spoiler show

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I don´t enough Time to write anything down, so lets see how far i come.

I can fully agree with Teeba and Senju a new contractor is be awesome for the Story. After i read the Chapter it reminds me of DB bringing Vegetta to the Story. My second thought was, what ability has the new contractor can he also use spells like Oga and can use full of the Energy. My third thought was after the Behemoth say "Good Bye" in the Furichi Arc, which Family comes next up. Then we arrive the Point of the Story with a new Contractor a new history or Flashback of the new Demon Family comes up. So this Arc has so much Space now and that only after 5-6 Chapter that i predict this Arc could not end after 40 Chapter. We also have the second Leader of the Red Tails, why is she so different from Aoi or the Founder, so i hope we get also some more information about the Red Tails at all. How was there development with the different Leaders, what was there first Goal. Did this Leader problem was showing up earlier.

So only a few Minutes more, i think the Contractor is Natsu. He is the only one who is direct aiming for Baby Beel, everyone else goal is Oga. That speaks for natsu that he knows that the heavy Power Oga have comes from Beel. Also some looks and movements he was showing earlier, speaks for Natsu. When he direct bounce back after the buring in the Wall, his Eyes look more like a Devil. In this Chapter there where only one Beast Tabacco and two Kings and we already speaks from a contractor. So i say Natsu is the first contractor and Fuji is also one and Fuji or Fuji aself is the long awaited return of Athrun. Who show early that he know, anything about the Contractor.

Times run out, maybe going on later

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I do agree on that this is s step up from 122 (or was it 123?) since it isn't so much of "huh? I need to team up with you assholes?" as much as it is "Alright assholes we need to team up"

If I'm surprised by anything, Im surpised that it was more of a build up chapterbut I guess they're holding off some things til later, which makes me wonder how Tamura plans to play this arc out. So there is a contractor (I sort of thought it was obvious but oh well) which pretty much means Oga or Tojo will have to confront them, I'm not really on the boat of giving every ishyama student a contract (unless its Himekawa, that could be kind of interesting...) so I'm perfer it if Tamura do something else with this. I do like how the redtails sort of made Tabako their own buisness becuase then that means we could possibly get more background on them and possibly a hint towards Aoi's parents...y'know maybe...

I am sort of glad Tamura acknowled how similar Oga and Takahoshi looked, it at least is a sign he isn't getting toriyama syndrome...but I WONDER what the connection is, I just WONDER what relation that someone who looks SO MUCH like oga could POSSIBLY have...

yeah, I've seen enough Gash Bell to see these sorts of tropes comming...
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

So Nasu has made a contract with a demon, who seems to be on the faction which is against the kingdom of the Demon King.
    That means that we will finally see Arthrun again.
    Anyway nice chapter and Aoi really has a nice body.
    Kanzaki really should stop being an idiot and start a serious training.

P.S: Akahoshi really is similar to Oga, but I guess there's nothing to think about this matter.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i think we will have 3 or more Contractor. 3 because for top 3 of Ishiyama u want contractor to good fight. now hope Kunieda dont restrain herself

i think Kanzaki vs Nasubi
    Last edited by suraj5898; February 14, 2013 at 01:40 PM.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Senju View Post
    Having another contractor was the only move to make the story progress I think, since normal people wouldn't be able to win against Oga and his crew, and it would of been very predictable. But with this, it can go many ways, which is really good.
    I agree. I mean, Oga can go up again Behemoth while using Beel's power. Its not enough for a demon to be strong, she/he has to have full fighting capacity too, and so far that seems to come from having a contract. I'm curious to know more on how contracts work. It seems like there can be more than one type, and I wonder how flexible the control is.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    i think the Contractor is Natsu. He is the only one who is direct aiming for Baby Beel, everyone else goal is Oga. That speaks for natsu that he knows that the heavy Power Oga have comes from Beel. Also some looks and movements he was showing earlier, speaks for Natsu. When he direct bounce back after the buring in the Wall, his Eyes look more like a Devil. In this Chapter there where only one Beast Tabacco and two Kings and we already speaks from a contractor. So i say Natsu is the first contractor and Fuji is also one and Fuji or Fuji aself is the long awaited return of Athrun. Who show early that he know, anything about the Contractor.
    Well, you have a very good point. Besides Toujo, Tamura likes to reveal Oga's opponent straight away, and then have the tension built up between them until they clash at a crucial moment. And I think Nasu makes a pretty good opponent so far. Think about this way: the only Killer Element we have NOT seen at all is Fuji. But we've seen bits of Takamiya and Tobako, as well as Nasu, Ichikawa, and Akahoshi. How important is Fuji anyway? I remember during the Volleyball Arc, Oga never did fight againt Izuma, even though he's the strongest of the Six Knights. I think this arc is set up for there to be a lot of backstabbing between the 6 Elements. There is no way Oga is just going to take out the strongest without sufficient tension and rivalry building up first.

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy3331 View Post
    I am sort of glad Tamura acknowled how similar Oga and Akahoshi looked, it at least is a sign he isn't getting toriyama syndrome...but I WONDER what the connection is, I just WONDER what relation that someone who looks SO MUCH like oga could POSSIBLY have...
    I just re-read the arc starting from chapter 188, Akahoshi has definitely been given importance along with Nasubi. But somehow, its really a stretch for him to be the contractor, especially since Nasubi wiped the floor with them before leaving. However, you know how Baby Beel was pulling on Oga's hair like mad at the beginning of the chapter? Its only when Akahoshi speaks, that you cut back to Beel, who's stopped pulling on Oga's hair, staring wide-eyed at him. And Furuichi states the obvious (to us), that Akahoshi "is a lot like" Oga. Its just weird.

See, normally when a hero encounters shadow figures, how they look like is secondary to what parallel is being drawn. Like Aiba to Oga, or Saotome to Oga; they don't have to look like Oga in order for us to understand that they parallel his character in some way. But I am drawing a blank at trying to connect Akahoshi and Oga together somehow. Its just too random. It feels like a red herring. Unless Tamura is taking the piss and they are just related via cousins or something.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    Well, you have a very good point. Besides Toujo, Tamura likes to reveal Oga's opponent straight away, and then have the tension built up between them until they clash at a crucial moment. And I think Nasu makes a pretty good opponent so far. Think about this way: the only Killer Element we have NOT seen at all is Fuji. But we've seen bits of Takamiya and Tobako, as well as Nasu, Ichikawa, and Akahoshi. How important is Fuji anyway? I remember during the Volleyball Arc, Oga never did fight againt Izuma, even though he's the strongest of the Six Knights. I think this arc is set up for there to be a lot of backstabbing between the 6 Elements. There is no way Oga is just going to take out the strongest without sufficient tension and rivalry building up first.

I just re-read the arc starting from chapter 188, Akahoshi has definitely been given importance along with Nasubi. But somehow, its really a stretch for him to be the contractor, especially since Nasubi wiped the floor with them before leaving. However, you know how Baby Beel was pulling on Oga's hair like mad at the beginning of the chapter? Its only when Akahoshi speaks, that you cut back to Beel, who's stopped pulling on Oga's hair, staring wide-eyed at him. And Furuichi states the obvious (to us), that Akahoshi "is a lot like" Oga. Its just weird.

See, normally when a hero encounters shadow figures, how they look like is secondary to what parallel is being drawn. Like Aiba to Oga, or Saotome to Oga; they don't have to look like Oga in order for us to understand that they parallel his character in some way. But I am drawing a blank at trying to connect Akahoshi and Oga together somehow. Its just too random. It feels like a red herring. Unless Tamura is taking the piss and they are just related via cousins or something.
    I think Fuji will be the strongest of them all. It´s the same procedure like the other Arcs. In the first arc it start with, kanzaki Himekawa and in the end he arrives Toujou. Against Akumano, the first opponent was three Demon there try to kill the contractor, then later they get defeated. Then the rest of the Army was coming and in the end we arrive Jabberwock. So far in any important arc who belongs to the Main Story, the strongest will introduce at last when every else is defeated. Or we get Fuji introducing earlier with some special mentantion. So when natsu is the Contractor, then Fuji is a Demon or a Contractor who is better.

But the hair pulling comes from the Reaction and stress Baby Beel feel form natsu. I don´t say that Akahoshi will get his special Moment in the Arc. Maybe Oga will fight akahoshi only with his own Power and show the respect to him as opponent. But i don´t think then Akahoshi will do anything with Baby Beel. The only thing that could happen is a second Demon Fever and Baby Beel thing Akahoshi is Oga. But that point is a very wild speculation.

@Teeba
    I reread you former post and what i can understand is, why you wrote it like Tabacco and Ringo are two different Persons. I more think about that Tabacco and Ringo are the same Person. Anything else would a bit crazy, two possbile Leaders doesn´t make Sense in my opinion.
    When i miss read it, then im sorry.

This is the advance of my former Post. But there is one last person, who will play a bigger role then befor. Saotome is still the Teacher on Ishiyama, is also a Contractor belongs to the King of Flies Familiy and a legendary Demon. I mean in Saint Ishiyama he have to handle only one young Demon Lord. Know he have one more in his school maybe two or more. How he will handle this Situation, at first he can´t allow that Baby Beel or his student get hurt. And his Power is in the same LvL as Behemoth, only Oga complete Fusion with Baby Beel is maybe the highest Power so far.
    So there is one more Person who get his role in this School. In my Eyes Saotome could be the Balance for this school, or he will the extra advance for Group Oga.
    Last edited by Black Hawk; February 14, 2013 at 03:44 PM.

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

I should never attempt to translate before rereading the chapter again...so many info was left out and wrong...I apologize for the mistake...
    -In the english translation,it state that there is 1 contractor among the six upstart.In the chinese translation,it state there could be more than 1 contractor.I wonder what the japanese version said...
    -Ringo and Tobako could still be different person.Because when Nene mentioned Tobako for the first time,she didn't seem to have much reaction whereas when Ringo was mention,she had a reaction.I could be wrong again.
    -I really like this chapter,definitely a lot more interesting than the previous one.
    -Somehow I don't expect Oga to fight all the six upstart,even though all of them want to fight him.In the st ishyama arc,Oga was supposed to fight miki but he didn't in the end.
    -I guess Hilda will play a role in this arc.If someone is threatening her master,she would definitely protect him.
    -At this point,other than the obvious Oga vs Nasu and Aoi vs Tobako,it's hard to figure out which of Oga's group will fight whom.
    -As for Akahoshi and Oga,there could be twin separated at birth.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    And who do you guys think the contractor is?
    The primary suspects for now are:
    Fuji (strongest)
    Nasu (interested on Beel)

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

---

They are stating that Nasu is the biggest problem for them for now.

I sense a fight between Oga and Akahoshi, there's something on how Akahoshi challenged Oga.

Hmm maybe someone will get a demonic something disease and Lamia and Dr. Furcas will also arrive.

I also think that Ringo and Tabako are different
    Why did Aoi hesitated and let them attack her, is it because of former colleagues things?

I want the others, Six Knights, Hilda and Saotome not to have a fight with the Six Up Starts since its the problem of the United Ishiyama and they should deal with it themselves.
    However I want the others to fight when it comes to personal things like Hilda protecting Beel
    Shizuka caring for an injured Tojo or something.

What if Hilda informs the Demon King about the Contractor?

Man... this chapter is one of the best so far.
    I wonder what rank will it be in the Jump Questionnaires
    Last edited by FaustXIII; February 15, 2013 at 11:31 PM.

23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast