Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 91

Thread: Rivalry between Hashimara and Madara - Let Discuss Fair and Square!

  1. #16
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,324
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rivalry between Hashimara and Madara - Let Discuss Fair and Square!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Speaking by logic and history, Madara was like the older son of the Rikudou Sennin, while Hashirama was the younger one. They were probably pretty equal overall or else one wouldn't have waited so much time to kill the other and end this all for good.
    The real difference was how people perceived the two as Shinobi. Madara was feared by his opponents, Hashirama was praised as God and had the charisma that even made the Uchiha clan follow his leadership. That's what Madara never had and the reason why Madara detested Hashirama so deeply; what consummated Madara as a man, hatred, had no effect over one certain man and it was Hashirama.

    Never mind. We are about to hear out Hashirama. I'm sure he'll say something about Madara at some point, clarifying the situation.
    Madara being feared by his opponent? I thought t'was hashirama. He was feared because he's a godlike ninja. And I think madara detested hashirama because he broke madara's ego and pride as a strongest uchiha. Madara hates hashirama because of his power and caliber. Just look how madara enjoying hashirama's mokuton jutsu. As if he wants that jutsu for a very long time.

  2. #17
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rivalry between Hashimara and Madara - Let Discuss Fair and Square!

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Madara being feared by his opponent? I thought t'was hashirama. He was feared because he's a godlike ninja. And I think madara detested hashirama because he broke madara's ego and pride as a strongest uchiha. Madara hates hashirama because of his power and caliber. Just look how madara enjoying hashirama's mokuton jutsu. As if he wants that jutsu for a very long time.
    Oonoki was about to piss his pants just by seeing him.
    5 villages were fooled by Obito because of the fear Madara's name evoked to everyone else.
    Madara is feared just as much as Hashirama is revered

  3. #18
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rivalry between Hashimara and Madara - Let Discuss Fair and Square!

    Dan feared even the Five Kage wouldn't be able to defeat Madara (without knowing he acquired the Rinnegan or the Mokuton at all), so, that alone speaks of the man's reputation around the Shinobi world.

  4. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #19
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rivalry between Hashimara and Madara - Let Discuss Fair and Square!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Speaking by logic and history, Madara was like the older son of the Rikudou Sennin, while Hashirama was the younger one. They were probably pretty equal overall or else one wouldn't have waited so much time to kill the other and end this all for good.
    The real difference was how people perceived the two as Shinobi. Madara was feared by his opponents, Hashirama was praised as God and had the charisma that even made the Uchiha clan follow his leadership. That's what Madara never had and the reason why Madara detested Hashirama so deeply; what consummated Madara as a man, hatred, had no effect over one certain man and it was Hashirama.

    Never mind. We are about to hear out Hashirama. I'm sure he'll say something about Madara at some point, clarifying the situation.
    Why do you think Madara's dream is to create a world where there is no winner/loser?
    As you can see, people don't decide to put the entire world to sleep because of a tie in a battle or a near equality in battle. There is something you guys are missing. Take Naruto vs Sasuke for example. You might say that Naruto was given Kyuubi. Well, this is true, but he never asked for it. Rather it can be considered that he was born with.

    Since their childhood, it can happen to Sasuke that Naruto is just blessed and badass because Naruto is not having any add-ons since they were kid. On the other hand, Sasuke needed curse seal to stand a chance against Naruto. After that, he needed Orochimaru's power to complete his duty against Itachi, but failed anyways. Then, he needed Itachi's eyes to come closed to Naruto again. In all these, Naruto is not making any sacrifice or risking anything. This is the difference between the two, and if Kishi were to give Naruto is true legacy as he gave the Uchiha and all other clan their legacy, there would be no comparison. I mean, if Naruto were to be raised by his father, his mother, and if each parent were to teach him their signature jutsus, you would see that Naruto as Uzumaki, Minato's son with Kyuubi will be unmatched.

    Similarly, I only try to guess how Hashimara was so that he did not even bother becoming the Jinchuriki of Kyuubi. Seriously, the guy was able to make a forest in an instant, fight against EMS Madara and Kyuubi. I think I can make fun thread where I suggest that he went easy on Madara unless he did not have Mokuton in their earlier battle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Dan feared even the Five Kage wouldn't be able to defeat Madara (without knowing he acquired the Rinnegan or the Mokuton at all), so, that alone speaks of the man's reputation around the Shinobi world.
    I don't know why you are bringing these lame Kages in the discussion where Hashimara is present. Up to now, you should know that Hashimara is boss. This guy's cell is the source of the Zetsu. You can imagine the number of clone he can make.
    Last edited by so6pww; February 10, 2013 at 12:50 PM.

  6. #20
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rivalry between Hashimara and Madara - Let Discuss Fair and Square!

    Onoki said that Madara should be able to wage war on his own. Just thought I should throw it out there.

  7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #21
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rivalry between Hashimara and Madara - Let Discuss Fair and Square!

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Why do you think Madara's dream is to create a world where there is no winner/loser?
    As you can see, people don't decide to put the entire world to sleep because of a tie in a battle or a near equality in battle. There is something you guys are missing. Take Naruto vs Sasuke for example. You might say that Naruto was given Kyuubi. Well, this is true, but he never asked for it. Rather it can be considered that he was born with.
    Because his beloved brother died. And he kind of completely missed it. Madara isn't just angry with the Senju, the Uchiha or the other villages. He's probably angry with the curse that forced him to see through the light of his brother's eyes.

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Similarly, I only try to guess how Hashimara was so that he did not even bother becoming the Jinchuriki of Kyuubi. Seriously, the guy was able to make a forest in an instant, fight against EMS Madara and Kyuubi. I think I can make fun thread where I suggest that he went easy on Madara unless he did not have Mokuton in their earlier battle.
    He didn't bother, because there was much a better candidate: His wife, an Uzumaki. I don't think they ever went full out against each other, since they weren't personal matters. Simply put, I don't think they had hundreds of one-on-one battles to death. In the Valley of the End, it was the grand finale that they fought.

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    I don't know why you are bringing these lame Kages in the discussion where Hashimara is present. Up to now, you should know that Hashimara is boss. This guy's cell is the source of the Zetsu. You can imagine the number of clone he can make.
    Dan doesn't know who that five Kage is, aside from Tsunade, yet, his first reaction is only Hashirama could defeat Madara. In other words, Dan doesn't even need to hear who those Five Kage are or how awesome they are as Shinobi and gives his answer without second thinking.

  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #22
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,324
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rivalry between Hashimara and Madara - Let Discuss Fair and Square!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Dan feared even the Five Kage wouldn't be able to defeat Madara (without knowing he acquired the Rinnegan or the Mokuton at all), so, that alone speaks of the man's reputation around the Shinobi world.
    That's his opinion.

    T'was the same as raikage's opinion about minato, he just said that minato is unsurpassed.

    And maybe madara's reputation never known in the kumo, because raikage came to believed that minato is unsurpassed. So it's a sign that raikage doesn't know how powerful madara is or madara's reputation.

  11. #23
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rivalry between Hashimara and Madara - Let Discuss Fair and Square!

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    That's his opinion.

    T'was the same as raikage's opinion about minato, he just said that minato is unsurpassed.

    And maybe madara's reputation never known in the kumo, because raikage came to believed that minato is unsurpassed. So it's a sign that raikage doesn't know how powerful madara is or madara's reputation.
    Well, since your reputation is mostly build through people's opinions of you, I guess that doesn't violate the notion in general

  12. #24
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Zimbabwe
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    168
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rivalry between Hashimara and Madara - Let Discuss Fair and Square!

    Madara is a sore loser, plain and simple. That, and he probably loved his own brother up to incestous levels. Unless he took Izuna's eyes forcefully, which made him batshit insane.

    UCHIHAS
    Y U NO TAKE PSYCHIATRIC HELP

  13. #25
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    647
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rivalry between Hashimara and Madara - Let Discuss Fair and Square!

    i think Hashimara was little bit more powerful then madara

    eyes give birth to eyes (Uchiha), body give birth to body (Senju) then why did Sage of the Six Paths didnt give birth to Sage of the Six Paths did he fear his power and divide his power and create Uchiha and Senju then continue his original family (did anyone know real name of Sage of the Six Paths ??)

  14. #26
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rivalry between Hashimara and Madara - Let Discuss Fair and Square!

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Oonoki was about to piss his pants just by seeing him.
    5 villages were fooled by Obito because of the fear Madara's name evoked to everyone else.
    Madara is feared just as much as Hashirama is revered
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Dan feared even the Five Kage wouldn't be able to defeat Madara (without knowing he acquired the Rinnegan or the Mokuton at all), so, that alone speaks of the man's reputation around the Shinobi world.
    Little Gaara could have made an regular shinobi piss his pant. NAruto can make anyone piss his pant if he were on the bad side. Sasuke can make anyone piss his pants. Actually, there is a fundamental thing you guys are omitting in your argument. MAdara himself said he challenged Hashirama many times. This mean that he was always the one attacking. If you try to picture Hashirama's mindset from one challenge to another, you will see that he was just facing something he did not judge necessary for his stature.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Because his beloved brother died. And he kind of completely missed it. Madara isn't just angry with the Senju, the Uchiha or the other villages. He's probably angry with the curse that forced him to see through the light of his brother's eyes.
    I don't know how his brother's death make him a loser. I can understand that he felt pain for that, that he admitted how blind he would be without the eyes, but nobody caused him to take his brother's eyes. It was his own decision or his brother's decision. The way I see it is that they decided to push themselves beyond what was given them naturally - as this is the fate of the Sharingan. If this is what he called loser vs winner, then he does not even need his plan. The simple solution will be to accept his fate rather than making everyone pay for his own choices.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    He didn't bother, because there was much a better candidate: His wife, an Uzumaki. I don't think they ever went full out against each other, since they weren't personal matters. Simply put, I don't think they had hundreds of one-on-one battles to death. In the Valley of the End, it was the grand finale that they fought.
    Do you understand that Hashimara used to share tailed beast to others. While his wife was a better candidate, we know was constantly fighting Madara. So if Madara would either be a match for him, the right thought would be to get some tailed beast in the same way Madara obtain Kyuubi. In order to see the gap between Madara and Hashimara, you need to measure the difference between EMS Madara and EMS Madara+Kyuubi.
    Basically, if all the intel we have is true, Kishi is telling us that even with Kyuubi, Madara was still ineferior to Hashirama. Now, use your common sense to measure the difference bewteen EMS Madara and HAshirama: the logical minimum isthat Hashirama was greater than Madara by the power of Kyuubi.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Well, since your reputation is mostly build through people's opinions of you, I guess that doesn't violate the notion in general
    It depend on the value of these people. This is why I am saying that the fact that some people who consider Hashirama as God fear Madara does not mean anything in the current discussion. It is true they fear Madara, but at the same time they think HAshirama is God. Thus their comments about MAdara is useless in our comparison of Madara and Hashirama because they cannot be taken as reference. Taking them as reference will be similar to rating the comparing the Devil to God based based on how human being fear him. The reason is that human cannot be used as a scale to measure the power of God, and therefore, their opinion of the Devil's power is useless when comparing God and the Devil.

  15. #27
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rivalry between Hashimara and Madara - Let Discuss Fair and Square!

    Rivalry between Hashimara and Madara - Let Discuss Fair and Square..
    lets discuss fair and square ...
    i have a theory , that madara never fought to kill , he just wanted the sinju's dna ..i know some of u will ask , why only the 1st. hokage ?? couse he liked fighting
    strong people , sp. the 1st ... as we all know , its not the 1st time the 1st and madara fought , so for madara to go straight to him and fight him knowing he is
    going to lose is non-sense ...
    some will ask , how did madara slip from death while fighting the 1st hokage ?? i think Izanagi might ans. that ...
    i do not think the 1st hokage is strnger than madara at this point , no one can deny that (only fools)
    but back then , they were equal power , but some1 had to win , because its a win lose fight , and the 1st was lucky , that all
    despite all the fights they fought , this last one is nthing ... maybe madara won all the previous fights , maybe its a tie ... no one knows for sure..
    but what we know is that they were equal in power , back then ... naw madara rules ...

  16. #28
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rivalry between Hashimara and Madara - Let Discuss Fair and Square!

    Spoiler show


    24h rule - UB
    Last edited by Uchiha_Blood; February 20, 2013 at 03:52 PM.

  17. #29
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rivalry between Hashimara and Madara - Let Discuss Fair and Square!

    Like what? No.

  18. #30
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rivalry between Hashimara and Madara - Let Discuss Fair and Square!

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Well we saw the last clash between the two. The inception in the flashback also showed that Hashimara add an upper hand from the start. Madara's reference to their previous battle aslo shows that Hashimara has always been stronger than him. Actually, I can confirmed that HAshimara was beyond MAdara's initial power and always add counter for MAdara's attacks. My theory about Madara searching for new power to be able to stand against Hashimara was confirmed as well.

    How you managed to look at that page and deduct anything you've said is simply beyond me.

    Spoiler show
    Last edited by LnDRash; February 20, 2013 at 04:04 PM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  19. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts