Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unfinished sentence...what was Rhode about to say? SPOILERS, maybe...

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schwindelmagier's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Unfinished sentence...what was Rhode about to say? SPOILERS, maybe...

Okay, since I am a huge Tiki-fan, I can't really stop thinking about one sentence since a looooooong time.
    Maybe it will dwindle into presumptions, well, I guess it can only dwindle into presumptions. But I will ask you though. My question is referring to chapter 93, page 1 and 2. Rhode said:
    "After all, we're the precious "sacrificial lambs" that he'll (I guess the Earl) be offering to god. But I know it can't be helped...the dangerous nature of us Noahs...But Tiki, you're...

This part is driving me crazy @.@. I have my own ideas what she could say, though I want to know what you are thinking. ^__^
    Maybe I can find a better solution than mine, furthermore I am thinking too Tiki-fangirlish. XD

So, my presumption is, since she is talking about the dangerous nature of the Noahs:
    But Tiki...you're the most dangerous.
    Just look at his face. It overflows of dark desires XD. It said: "Boy, I will kill you cause killing is so much fun."

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Djmewmew's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Unfinished sentence...what was Rhode about to say? SPOILERS, maybe...

I'm sort of joking, but this begs to be poked fun at

But Tiki you're incredibily hawt =D

But Tiki you're crazy

sorry, sorry, can't resist XD
    Icon art by Tune. You rule! X3

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted rhapsody blue's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, that unfinished sentence has driven me crazy too. It'll probably be released when Tyki confronts Allen at the next exit/door. My guess(es)?

But Tyki, you're
    obsessed. (Obsessed with Allen because he didn't complete his job)
    But Tyki, you're different. (He's acting differently compared to the other Noahs)

credit to the amazing GrayFoxx for this amazing sig ^.~

suffer school withdrawal with rb

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snoogen0120
    But Tyki, you're different. (He's acting differently compared to the other Noahs)
    i kinda agree with snoogen0120's pick

i have no imagination when it comes down to spelling bee/hangman

the earl seems to treat rhode, tiki, jasdebi + skin, each group differently.
    rhode = controller ability,
    tiki = ? ,
    jasdebi + skin = [do your jobs]
    Q 1: there is a heavy blizzard on christmas eve and santa has to send the presents to the good kids. which reindeer will he choose for his sleigh? (1 mark)
    a. the reindeer with the blue nose
    b. the reindeer with the green nose
    c. the reindeer with the red nose

Q 2: name the reindeer (0 marks)

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hm, "But Tiki, you're different." sounds logical.
    After all, he has his white side too and this side loves humans. Isn't it kinda dificult for him to kill people? Rhode once said that he's simply afraid. Yeah, afraid of losing his four human friends but through his black side in compination with his white side, he loves killing. Kinda schizo XD.
    Well, well, he's really different. I hope it will get solved when he meets Alllen and the others.

More presumptions? Anyone?

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I think it has something to do with the fact that noahs are the sacrificial lambs that the earl will be offering. She says it is completely normal due to the dangerous nature of the noah, and I think and agree with some above that tiki is different. The fact rhoades says but means there is something different with tiki.

On the other hand, we know roades likes to tease her other noah family members and maybe she is testing tiki. Maybe she doesn't know anything about tiki and his ideals, or maybe she does but can't understand him. You know tiki is a villain, that gives me a warm feeling. His talking, his doing, the fact he likes humans/life (note on the train when he was with humans, and his strange dialogues with allen which I don't know in detail anymore) is maybe something opposite to the nature of noah. And maybe roades is talking about that fact, and tries to understand him or to lure him a out of something by talking to him like that.

The face tiki shows, is really difficult to understand. I agree with people saying it being a agressive way of looking. But couldn't it be that he is staring, dreaming of something, thinking about something.

This is where I come to the conclusion: Tiki is a noah member of the noah family. But he is different, in the way of fighting and talking. Jasdebi, rhoades, skin we have seen them all agressive fighting, enjoying the pain of excorsists. When tiki fought allen, it was completely different, we didn't see his agressive behaviour (which I think he has) but maybe he is the noah willing to change to stop the earl?
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow O.O
    Interesting XD.
    You're totally right, koenosaki.
    But I have to say, for Tiki it is also enjoying seeing the pain of dieing exorcists. He loves killing exorcists/human even if his white form likes human beings.
    Just remember when he killed Deesha, the look in his face, it is nearly the same as in chapter 93 and shortly before he wanted to tear out Allen's heart - the same look again. <-kinda scary XD
    One can say, he really enjoys killing/hunting Ecorcists.
    "It's better if this brave fellow is given a bit more time before he dies. He will die as he agonizes the fear invading his body, as blood pours from his heart."
    My, my..what a poetical sentence.

Now, to Rhode. I agree with you in this point too. I guess from all Noah, she is the one who could understand Tiki the best. Hm, I stil wonder what she meant when she asked if Tiki changed smoke brands. Maybe it has a depper meaning XD. *cough*
    Yeah, yeah...Tiki is really different from all the other Noahs, that's why I love him so much <3 <3.

The fight between him and Allen, I guess there will be one again, will certainly get exciting.
    And from all the Noahs, I think is the most capable to betray the Earl.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Good idea about But Tyki, you're family idea. Road's telling Tyki that he is a part of the dangerous Noah family is reminding him that he is under the service of the Earl and that he should do what he is told even if it requires sacrificing his life.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you sure Rhode would told him to do what he's told by the Earl after she and Tiki did something the Earl appearently didn't know of, the door-thingy....the only exit to get out of this arck that is about to download.

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey I have thinking about a symbol: that coin. Don't you guys sometimes think when you doubt, that choosing is different and that you'll try to make a choice by not what he's thinking inside but what the others are doing. Couldn't the coin be a significance to that. Suppose you always doubt, and are never sure. But you don't what to decide yourself. What? a coin: head or cross? what will it be tiky?

I think that coin really represents the doubt of tiky and I think rhoades, noah, earl are a side of the coin and allen, excorsist, humans are a side of the coin[br]Posted on: February 04, 2007, 01:18:45 PM_________________________________________________or it could be:

noahs are fighting while they are used for something different (the sacrificial lambs). tiky asking acting on their (noah) own, wouldn't that mean that it's a hindrance of his plan. While rhoades says that it's because of their violent acts that they act on their own. But what's tiky his role? [br]Posted on: February 04, 2007, 01:21:58 PM_________________________________________________the coin says: allen walker.
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member rose's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by koenosaki
    Hey I have thinking about a symbol: that coin. Don't you guys sometimes think when you doubt, that choosing is different and that you'll try to make a choice by not what he's thinking inside but what the others are doing. Couldn't the coin be a significance to that. Suppose you always doubt, and are never sure. But you don't what to decide yourself. What? a coin: head or cross? what will it be tiky?

I think that coin really represents the doubt of tiky and I think rhoades, noah, earl are a side of the coin and allen, excorsist, humans are a side of the coin[br]Posted on: February 04, 2007, 01:18:45 PM_________________________________________________or it could be:

noahs are fighting while they are used for something different (the sacrificial lambs). tiky asking acting on their (noah) own, wouldn't that mean that it's a hindrance of his plan. While rhoades says that it's because of their violent acts that they act on their own. But what's tiky his role? [br]Posted on: February 04, 2007, 01:21:58 PM_________________________________________________the coin says: allen walker.
    It's not a coin, it's a button. He took it off of Allen's coat when he killed him. He appears to do that with all the Exorcists he kills, or at least he also took the button from General Yeeger and gave it to that boy (Ease? something like that).

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schwindelmagier
    Are you sure Rhode would told him to do what he's told by the Earl after she and Tiki did something the Earl appearently didn't know of, the door-thingy....the only exit to get out of this arck that is about to download.
    I mean, if you're a member of the family then you would do what's best for the family.

Quote Originally Posted by rose
    It's not a coin, it's a button. He took it off of Allen's coat when he killed him. He appears to do that with all the Exorcists he kills, or at least he also took the button from General Yeeger and gave it to that boy (Ease? something like that).
    Yep, it's a button. He took it from Allen in chapter 56. I think he likes to keep a souvenir of each of his victims.

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rose
    I only said coin to compare the button with a coin where you choose your side...
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

i think the noahs probably have no choice to choosing sides in the war, at least, by their instinct (since the traitorous noah allied with a human...)

there is only a single problem now -> tiki represents "pleasure"

so i'd imagine:
    black side -> enjoys killing exorcists & humans
    white side -> enjoys traveling with humans

and since exorcists are humans...the grief of each individual side is the opposite of the latter.
    so that makes tiki happy & sad at the same time while doing his job for the earl & traveling with his human friends

but that still puts tiki in a special category in which he is the only? noah who actually truely has a side/nature of appreciating humans
    Q 1: there is a heavy blizzard on christmas eve and santa has to send the presents to the good kids. which reindeer will he choose for his sleigh? (1 mark)
    a. the reindeer with the blue nose
    b. the reindeer with the green nose
    c. the reindeer with the red nose

Q 2: name the reindeer (0 marks)

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

My God, Tiki is really a poor guy. Feeling two different feelings at the same time. ;_;
    On the other hand, he once said, after he killed Deesha Berry in chapter 43:
    "If I'm not careful, I won't be able to go back. I don't want to lose it. Just...the white side of me. And the black side of me...having both it what it makes so enjoyable."
    Kinda creepy sentence and then this creepy crazy face <3 <3.

So, my conclusion is...
    Since his white side likes to travel with humans, he knows their feelings in certain situations. And when his black side kills a human, he exactly knows, through the experiences in the white form, how his victim feels. In the moment of death. How the angst is overflowing one's body.
    ("It's better if this brave fellow is given a bit more time before he dies. He will die as he agonizes the fear invading his body, as blood pours from his heart.")
    Maybe that's why he things it's so enjoyable. He can take advantage of both side of him and combine them to have the ultimate pleasure xD.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast