Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 105 Discussion / 106

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 105 Discussion / 106

I think that Bald Face Captain is misinterpreting what Shioon is doing. He is in bot, however bot doesn't let you copy skills. I think what Shioon is doing is using three different skills at the same time:
    1) Bot,
    2) his quick learning skill combined with,
    3) the Incarnate Meditation state he learned from the Granny.
    His body is mostly on autopilot using the skills as he figures them out. I'd like him to use Focus Stomp or other skills that he has learned that are not ones he has seen so far in this fight.

Focus Stomp in full Bot would be quite spectacular.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

I am disappointed in the developments revealed this chapter. Shioon is only performing such skill because he is completely unconscious, which could very well mean he is incapable of moving this fast, or striking so powerfully when he is conscious. I can understand him not being able to remember how to perform and execute the new techniques he is picking up from this fight, but I truly hope he will be able to move just as fast, and punch/kick as powerfully. But sadly it won't be so, instead we will have to suffer though him being fairly weak(in respect to the top fighters) for quite a while longer I fear.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Will Shioon even remember these moves that he is learning later?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

what id shiwoon is not really copying baldies moves but just using the moves he learned from the phone 9ad left behind and he is just doing them. because baldies knows similar moves to 9ad it could be possible shiwoon already knew them.or saw them once.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i really think that Shioon will not remember anything but upon using the meditation tech he will see what happen on the fight because his body remembers what happen and i really think that Shioon will use this to learn what BOT lacks a conscious mind and experiment on it but just using his mind

and i wish Shioon will not sulk around thinking because of his carelessness people die and just stand there doing nothing but i hope Shioon will move-on and think ahead and train so that he can protect himself and the people around him

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Your hopes will be gashed. Shioon will feel guilty for the Elder's death, for attacking his Clan Subordinates, his inability to have control over himself.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    Your hopes will be gashed. Shioon will feel guilty for the Elder's death, for attacking his Clan Subordinates, his inability to have control over himself.
    yes that can be also the result but remember there are many ways for Shioon to be someone

1. Sulk around and become useless thinking that everyone around him will get hurt - i think this will be the result after the BOT part

2. become a power maniac thinking destroying SUC will make him stop - he already made that part when he saw his mom saying he will destroy SUC

3. moving on and train or recover to make preparations to protect his love ones and also to protect himself from danger

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    1. Sulk around and become useless thinking that everyone around him will get hurt - i think this will be the result after the BOT part
    It's been this way all of New Waves, heck nearly all of the Breaker in it's entirety. He's just a docile person always apologizing and never taking the bull by the horns, putting his foot down type leader.

Quote Quote:
    2. become a power maniac thinking destroying SUC will make him stop - he already made that part when he saw his mom saying he will destroy SUC
    If anything he might feel scared, and sorry for what the BOT made him do. He might not want to go out and destroy things for fear of losing control again.

Quote Quote:
    3. moving on and train or recover to make preparations to protect his love ones and also to protect himself from danger
    He just lost his training partner, he'd probably feel pretty sad training without Elder Jun.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

So Shioon is copying techniques as the battle proceeds. Somewhat surprising, but considering his record when it comes assimilating techniques it's understandable. I'm still completely clueless when it comes to how this is going to play out.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

An interesting chapter, aside from the fact that Lone Wolf is aware of his connection to GMR we also learned a couple other things. One is that he is only with SUC in order to encounter GMR. That brief flashback also brings to question where Lone Wolf is actually ranked among the SUC, his fight with Jegal was inconclusive. He could be anywhere from the the same level as Jegal or Smug Face or above or below either one of them.

We also learned that Shioon is once again contradicting the expected of a seasoned Murim In.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

The plot just keeps dragging on...

We now know that all Lone Wolf wanted was to face GMR to take revenge for his master. But still it doesn't make sense to me how he is willing to kill Shioon so easily. In the end, Shioon is an unofficial member of his clan and can be regarded as another "Lone Wolf" abandoned by his master. Knowing that he even wants to avoid killing Sunwoo clan's men, how come he can go after Shioon so easily? I wonder why doesn't he relate to Shioon's situation. I just think that it would make more sense if Lone Wolf was the disciple of the late Martial Arts Alliance's chief.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

That was over way too fast. I expect the next chapter to at least have 3 more pages.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by braveheart655 View Post
    The plot just keeps dragging on...

We now know that all Lone Wolf wanted was to face GMR to take revenge for his master. But still it doesn't make sense to me how he is willing to kill Shioon so easily. In the end, Shioon is an unofficial member of his clan and can be regarded as another "Lone Wolf" abandoned by his master. Knowing that he even wants to avoid killing Sunwoo clan's men, how come he can go after Shioon so easily? I wonder why doesn't he relate to Shioon's situation. I just think that it would make more sense if Lone Wolf was the disciple of the late Martial Arts Alliance's chief.
    I don´t understand it either. People jumped at me when i said that it feels like an asspull last chapter and this chapter did not change that. He hates the alliance for betraying their promise, he may even hate 9arts for being the reason his master died but there are 2 things that don´t fit in here. First, what you already mentioned. Shioon is an outcast, his master betrayed him, thus he has no connection to 9arts anymore, so what is the reason for killing him, especially considering that Lone Wolf seems to not like senseless bloodshed? Second, he is someone who takes pride in the fact that he is alone and has done everything by himself. Why in hell would someone like him join a group that worships the guy who he hates? Why would he follow order now? In order to get to 9arts? Lone Wolf does not seem like a guy who would forsake his pride, so that he can meet the one who is chasing, especially considering that there are other ways to meet him.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, not a very eventful chapter, though at least there was lots of action (that'll likely continue as long as Shioon's in the BOT). I guess these can be summarized as being the points of interest in this chapter:
    • Lone Wolf has fought Jegal, so Lone Wold might actually be stronger then Jegal, with Jegal just having his current position because he's closer to Jeong-Cheon (or more likely, he can't be a captain himself, since that'd be risking to expose himself)...
    • Lone Wolf joined only to be able to meet Goomoonryong. Which makes his loyality to SUC a rather shaky one, especially if he were to realize he's bound to meet Goomoonryong sooner or later if he sticks to Shioon...
    • Lone Wolf has now confirmed that Shioon indeed absorbs his techniques in his current state.
    • Lone Wolf is confirmed as knowing that Unwol was Goomoonryong's disciple and that Shioon was Goomoonryong's disciple.
    • But now he's also confirmed as having noticed that while Shioon is using the BOT, his version is different from what Lone Wolf expected the BOT to be like...
    [

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast