Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
I think that Bald Face Captain is misinterpreting what Shioon is doing. He is in bot, however bot doesn't let you copy skills. I think what Shioon is doing is using three different skills at the same time:
2) his quick learning skill combined with,
3) the Incarnate Meditation state he learned from the Granny.
His body is mostly on autopilot using the skills as he figures them out. I'd like him to use Focus Stomp or other skills that he has learned that are not ones he has seen so far in this fight.
Focus Stomp in full Bot would be quite spectacular.
I am disappointed in the developments revealed this chapter. Shioon is only performing such skill because he is completely unconscious, which could very well mean he is incapable of moving this fast, or striking so powerfully when he is conscious. I can understand him not being able to remember how to perform and execute the new techniques he is picking up from this fight, but I truly hope he will be able to move just as fast, and punch/kick as powerfully. But sadly it won't be so, instead we will have to suffer though him being fairly weak(in respect to the top fighters) for quite a while longer I fear.
Will Shioon even remember these moves that he is learning later?
what id shiwoon is not really copying baldies moves but just using the moves he learned from the phone 9ad left behind and he is just doing them. because baldies knows similar moves to 9ad it could be possible shiwoon already knew them.or saw them once.
i really think that Shioon will not remember anything but upon using the meditation tech he will see what happen on the fight because his body remembers what happen and i really think that Shioon will use this to learn what BOT lacks a conscious mind and experiment on it but just using his mind
and i wish Shioon will not sulk around thinking because of his carelessness people die and just stand there doing nothing but i hope Shioon will move-on and think ahead and train so that he can protect himself and the people around him
Your hopes will be gashed. Shioon will feel guilty for the Elder's death, for attacking his Clan Subordinates, his inability to have control over himself.
1. Sulk around and become useless thinking that everyone around him will get hurt - i think this will be the result after the BOT part
2. become a power maniac thinking destroying SUC will make him stop - he already made that part when he saw his mom saying he will destroy SUC
3. moving on and train or recover to make preparations to protect his love ones and also to protect himself from danger
If anything he might feel scared, and sorry for what the BOT made him do. He might not want to go out and destroy things for fear of losing control again.Quote:
He just lost his training partner, he'd probably feel pretty sad training without Elder Jun.Quote:
So Shioon is copying techniques as the battle proceeds. Somewhat surprising, but considering his record when it comes assimilating techniques it's understandable. I'm still completely clueless when it comes to how this is going to play out.
An interesting chapter, aside from the fact that Lone Wolf is aware of his connection to GMR we also learned a couple other things. One is that he is only with SUC in order to encounter GMR. That brief flashback also brings to question where Lone Wolf is actually ranked among the SUC, his fight with Jegal was inconclusive. He could be anywhere from the the same level as Jegal or Smug Face or above or below either one of them.
We also learned that Shioon is once again contradicting the expected of a seasoned Murim In.
The plot just keeps dragging on...
We now know that all Lone Wolf wanted was to face GMR to take revenge for his master. But still it doesn't make sense to me how he is willing to kill Shioon so easily. In the end, Shioon is an unofficial member of his clan and can be regarded as another "Lone Wolf" abandoned by his master. Knowing that he even wants to avoid killing Sunwoo clan's men, how come he can go after Shioon so easily? I wonder why doesn't he relate to Shioon's situation. I just think that it would make more sense if Lone Wolf was the disciple of the late Martial Arts Alliance's chief.
That was over way too fast. I expect the next chapter to at least have 3 more pages.
Well, not a very eventful chapter, though at least there was lots of action (that'll likely continue as long as Shioon's in the BOT). I guess these can be summarized as being the points of interest in this chapter:
- Lone Wolf has fought Jegal, so Lone Wold might actually be stronger then Jegal, with Jegal just having his current position because he's closer to Jeong-Cheon (or more likely, he can't be a captain himself, since that'd be risking to expose himself)...
- Lone Wolf joined only to be able to meet Goomoonryong. Which makes his loyality to SUC a rather shaky one, especially if he were to realize he's bound to meet Goomoonryong sooner or later if he sticks to Shioon...
- Lone Wolf has now confirmed that Shioon indeed absorbs his techniques in his current state.
- Lone Wolf is confirmed as knowing that Unwol was Goomoonryong's disciple and that Shioon was Goomoonryong's disciple.
- But now he's also confirmed as having noticed that while Shioon is using the BOT, his version is different from what Lone Wolf expected the BOT to be like...