Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 105 Discussion / 106

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 105 Discussion / 106

i hope next chapter will last of this fight or we see some high level (dragon type) moves from both side
    Last edited by suraj5898; February 15, 2013 at 07:07 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll most probably stop reading this manhwa for a while. I hope that Breaker NW ends with this arc (Of course Shioon ends up in the hospital ). In the meantime GMR and Sosul arrives back to Seoul. Then we have Shioon vs GMR in the "Breaker: Revolutions"

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

What a let down chapter. Not (only) because it's short, but also because we reverted to seeing Shiwoon hit and trown away like a rag doll. Either Lone Wolf has been increasing his power along with Shiwoon or I fail to understand.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

what will happen if Shioon regain consciousness and Bald Face Captain is still fighting him

Bald Captain will ask why did he learn those techs and Shioon will answer that he learned it from GMR

Bald Captain will say that both of them was abandoned by their master but Shioon will answer that GMR didn't abandon him but save him and still looking for answer why he left

and maybe Bald Captain will tell Shioon about his former master but Shioon will say that you failed because after you learned that he died you just want revenge and not even research or find the truth about GMR trying to set Unwol Free just like he did before

and Shioon will say that Bald Face Captain is not worthy of being saved by his master because he become a bad guy and Bald Captain will remember what Unwol thought him

Bald Captain will start to do a fighting pose and challange Shioon in a murim-in duel just like Cool guy
    Last edited by kidopitz27; February 15, 2013 at 08:30 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by braveheart655 View Post
    I'll most probably stop reading this manhwa for a while. I hope that Breaker NW ends with this arc (Of course Shioon ends up in the hospital ). In the meantime GMR and Sosul arrives back to Seoul. Then we have Shioon vs GMR in the "Breaker: Revolutions"
    Too early for that to happen. Especially considering the revelation that Lone Wolf is Unwol's disciple: he and Shioon'll likely have to resolve a few things between them, and that can't happen here, not with Shioon in his current state. Besides, even if SUC'll suffer a setback here, it isn't "taken care of" as of yet. Granted, it COULD end that way though, with Jeong-Cheon and Jegal deciding that the setback is too big for them and so they'll withdraw to isntead join the Kaiser/Black Forest in Part 3. But I rather doubt it; it be a bit out of character for Jeong-Cheon to decide that he knows when he's licked...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

it's really fun if SMug-Face joins BFD and tells that he tries to kill Shioon and Sosul will get angry and touch him and get burned

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Possible best guesses on how Shiwoon will regain consciuousness:
    1- Melon Captain will just try to act like someone near Shiwoon, it could be Sahee, Elder Jung or even his mother.
    2- Sera will do

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't GMR learn/take? his opponents techniques while at the Shinmujengpe? Dragon Claw Punch (Kwonjiryong), Dragon Staff Strike (Bongjiryong), Raising Sage Leg (Gakjiryong), Dragon Step (Dabjiryong), Dragon Ki (Kijiryong), Dragon Stealth (Tujiryong)...

what if GMR was for some time in the tournament in a BOT state similar to shioon's BOT where he was able to learn his opponent's moves?

maybe that's why the masters said e embarrassed the MAA and tournament as in they think BOT is an embarrassment to martial arts because you can't control yourself, hence why they even banished Unwol.

maybe when shioon comes out this state he'll remember all the experience/moves etc from when he was in BOT and that'll up his prowess some more...

just thoughts anyways...

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

this chapter was i think actually the first time shioon's attack connected(his kick) it was blocked though but at least compared to since the beginning where he was hitting air only...This is an improvement...

I'm sure he'll start connecting by next chapter...

So bald ryu's jealous of GMR lols probably wants to find out what his master saw in him...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member blennz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    Didn't GMR learn/take? his opponents techniques while at the Shinmujengpe? Dragon Claw Punch (Kwonjiryong), Dragon Staff Strike (Bongjiryong), Raising Sage Leg (Gakjiryong), Dragon Step (Dabjiryong), Dragon Ki (Kijiryong), Dragon Stealth (Tujiryong)...

what if GMR was for some time in the tournament in a BOT state similar to shioon's BOT where he was able to learn his opponent's moves?

maybe that's why the masters said e embarrassed the MAA and tournament as in they think BOT is an embarrassment to martial arts because you can't control yourself, hence why they even banished Unwol.

maybe when shioon comes out this state he'll remember all the experience/moves etc from when he was in BOT and that'll up his prowess some more...

just thoughts anyways...

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

this chapter was i think actually the first time shioon's attack connected(his kick) it was blocked though but at least compared to since the beginning where he was hitting air only...This is an improvement...

So bald ryu's jealous of GMR lols probably wants to find out what his master saw in him...
    un-wol was banned because he killed everyone that went to see the rumors of the threshold. They wanted to kill him but the alliance chief didn't allow it he wanted him imprisoned so he can convince him to share his BOT to him. I think shiwoon BOT is a little advanced then GMR he's actually speaking even if it is ill kill you GMR was just attacking the whole time he was in BOT without saying a word.
    Last edited by blennz; February 15, 2013 at 11:57 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There is no way Lone Wolf can defeat GMR, and Lone Wolf is older than GMR. That means Lone Wolf is in his 30s. Why is it that he is trying to kill a 17 year kid? Is he that heartless. I just don't understand his motivation. Meeting up with GMR is one thing, but killing someone that supposedly has been studying martial arts for only a few months with no remorse is messed up. He also tried to kill Shiwoon with his back turned. All the other times was a one on one fight, but with Shiwoon hw used a dirty tactic.

Lone Wolf must go down. He is a hypocrite with no honor. Shiwoon survived because of BOT. Lone Wolf doesn't understand why Shiwoon uses techniquies while in BOT. Now Lone Wolf will understand why he wasn't fit for the BOT. He didn't have the spirit level of either GMR or Shiwoon.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Soo kind of a bland chapter, no awesomeness can really be said for it. Though i do love the cover page. Mmm mm, those are some curves. Been thinking the same thing as the rest of you, that this is an asspull. I felt like a flashback was awkward last week, and it bugs me even more this week that he is trying to kill his own clansman for no real reason. I mean, he joined to meet gmr, now he is randomly killing a fellow disciple..?
    Last edited by halfcrzy; February 15, 2013 at 04:18 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by braveheart655 View Post
    doubt it will end soon it probably still has a way to go.

i liked the chapter it was good hope the fight last a bit more and we see shiwoon getting stronger and stronger and elder kwon showing up after that

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post

just thoughts anyways...

I'm not sure if any of the nine arts are actual techniques. What all of those names mean is dragon becoming .... whether It's fist, leg, ki, stealth whatever. It likely a title bestowed upon whomever should be considered the utmost master among masters in a particular skill set, in that generation. I imagine those wishing to claim one of the arts must demonstrate proficiency against other skilled opponents in only that particular art. There may also be a final challenge against some established masters of a certain art.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dominicanboy100's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by moeman View Post
    There is no way Lone Wolf can defeat GMR, and Lone Wolf is older than GMR. That means Lone Wolf is in his 30s. Why is it that he is trying to kill a 17 year kid? Is he that heartless. I just don't understand his motivation. Meeting up with GMR is one thing, but killing someone that supposedly has been studying martial arts for only a few months with no remorse is messed up. He also tried to kill Shiwoon with his back turned. All the other times was a one on one fight, but with Shiwoon hw used a dirty tactic.

Lone Wolf must go down. He is a hypocrite with no honor. Shiwoon survived because of BOT. Lone Wolf doesn't understand why Shiwoon uses techniquies while in BOT. Now Lone Wolf will understand why h wasn't fit for the BOT. He didn't have the spirit level of either GMR or Shiwoon.
    r

he have it... remember bot is about ki circulation.. not spirit, That why GMRS pass the bot To shiwoon To control shiwoon ki circulation or other wise shiwoon probably Just fall apart cause he Took the divine Dan lol. I guess at the moment unwol feel shame of himself at the moment That why he said To long Wolfe I don't going To put you trough all this( I mean about The BOT) while his master was a prisoner he meet a annoying kid(GMRS) always keep saying master train me I need To become stronger, GMRS was exactly like shiwoon telling him To train he cause he want become strogest.. That why shiwoon start To make him have flashback.. but That was nasty even he knowing the truth he try To kill shiwoon

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dominicanboy100 View Post
    r

he have it... remember bot is about ki circulation.. not spirit, That why GMRS pass the bot To shiwoon To control shiwoon ki circulation or other wise shiwoon probably Just fall apart cause he Took the divine Dan lol. I guess at the moment unwol feel shame of himself at the moment That why he said To long Wolfe I don't going To put you trough all this( I mean about The BOT) while his master was a prisoner he meet a annoying kid(GMRS) always keep saying master train me I need To become stronger, GMRS was exactly like shiwoon telling him To train he cause he want become strogest.. That why shiwoon start To make him have flashback.. but That was nasty even he knowing the truth he try To kill shiwoon
    Thanks, but how is Bald Face justifying the fact he tried vicously tried to kill Shiwoon. Shiwoon is a 17 year high school student who learned from GMR for about 3 months. This is silly.

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast