Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 105 Discussion / 106

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 105 Discussion / 106

You know, lone wolf spent 6 years studying with Unwol before he was kicked out. He then spent several years practicing on his own only to find out that his master took on another deciple who was taught the skills he wasn't and in less time than he has been practicing GMR became an object of veneration. To top it off GMR's deciple, who only got a few months training, already has BOT and is using it better than Unwol.

I'd probably feel a little like I was missing something too if I were Lone Wolf.
    By the way, lone Wolf is sort of Shioon's uncle in the Black Origin School.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dominicanboy100's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by moeman View Post
    Thanks, but how is Bald Face justifying the fact he tried vicously tried to kill Shiwoon. Shiwoon is a 17 year high school student who learned from GMR for about 3 months. This is silly.
    Revenge.. maybe who knows. We Just have To be patient And let wait for a few more chapters, I read the chapter 101. lone wolf said in his mind you need To be eliminate cause you are(shiwoon) an danger person To those one around you!! What bald ryu mean by That???? That Just got me like this????????????????????????????

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member s2k03's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a question do you guys think GMR is bad or good??

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by s2k03 View Post
    Anti Hero. Doesn't care what goes on, and does everything according to his whim.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

I do think Shioon has some how maintained conciouness the whole time and the only time he doesn't is when he says i'll kill you also the bot is like a trigger even if someone gets close he will attack but he can hold back if it's a friend as he did with jinnie and tried with ha il

there is a theory i thought of since bot takes control of his body maybe he is using that meditation technique while in bot fight bauldy

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Both Lone wolf & GMR wants to take revenge for their masters and they've sold their souls to the devil to achieve it. Funny thing is they have the same objective but they are fated enemies.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Jegal said that GMR has 1 disciple and he is a danger for SUC and for Bald Face Captain to meet GMR and Jegal said that you have to eliminate GMR's Disciple so that their plans to meet GMR will commence and also to lure GMR out faster just like Unwol a master's connection to his student is more like a father and son relationship and he will do anything for the safety of his student

Bald Face Captain is also jealous of GMR and maybe even Shioon because they learned the highest form/Purest Form of BH&ET while him is just a normal guy who was thrown out of the house and Bald Face Captain is really dumb Unwol stunned him to stop him from doing something stupid and he did all the stupid things and didn't abide what his master told him : look for another master , become a great murim-in

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Idk I dont think GMR is exactly a bad guy.... I can see where he is coming from, his master didnt do too much wrong but was put into solitary and not only that they were trying to steal their martial arts so i can see why he is so upset. Also I dont think he betrayed shioon i think he still cares for him he just didnt want shioon to be caught up in the mess and possibly die so he destroyed his ki center and dissappeared.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Unwol accepted his fate to die the first verdict for him is death but the Former MMA Chief talk to the new Elders that he needs to be alive to atone for his sins and death is not enough and maybe Unwol accepted that fact that his death is not enough for his crimes and accepted the exile on the cave

what i want to know is how Unwol and Bald Face Captain met?.... is it the same as Chun-Woo a victim of bullying just like Shioon

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member xbreak's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Idk I dont think GMR is exactly a bad guy.... I can see where he is coming from, his master didnt do too much wrong but was put into solitary and not only that they were trying to steal their martial arts so i can see why he is so upset.
    GMR has killed hundreds of people so far. He is a member of a criminal/terrorist group who wants to control the world. He wants to destroy the murim which would lead to many more innocent people getting killed, just look at the SUC.

Of course he is a bad guy, who has to be stopped. And Shion is the best boy for the job! After a few more years of training!

Unwol killed a group of murim leaders without provocation. He should have been executed for that. Confinement was a very light punishment. There weren't even guards, which was a big mistake. At a guarded place he wouldn't have trained a new disciple.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member blennz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

unbelievable people Unwol was not killed because of the alliance chief greed for strength. He is obsessed with the Black origin Threshold he knew Unwol would be filled with gilt for killing everyone he had the same master (aka time spent together) so he knew how he thought everyone else wanted him dead. He will never allow Unwol to die without telling him the secret technique you can see the length he went to when he tried to trap 9 art's. He over ruled everyone else and kept his location a secret just so he can be the strongest person in the murim he couldn't risk the others finding out where he was over fear they might try and kill him and the Black origin Threshold being lost forever.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

GMR is chaotic neutral... he's like a force of nature that once set in motion can't be stopped

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Unwol is more like Shioon that he feels guilty for the crimes he did to hurt other people and from my POV Shioon learned the meditation to learn techs and maybe Unwol also knows that meditation tech and practice BOT in there that's why Chun-Woo is really pissed at Shioon because Shioon reminded him of his master

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all, i'm new here^^

Ok so i think that:

I dont know whether it was in chapter 103 or 104, but Kwon and the Doctor said that shioon was going to get kis ki-center destroyed
    forever at his actual rate of fighting. So i think that he may not beat the one he is fighting against atm but be stoped by someone. And I hope this someone
    will be jinie. I'm a jinnieshioon fan^^ but well, there are also reasons for it: Look at jinie in the previous chapters. It somehow looks like she is worried about shioon.
    And well she always is shy near a friendly shioon. And hearing that he may not be able to use his powers again, she may jump between the fight and maybe shioon will get
    conscious again. Maybe she >>>>could hug<<<< him or if it is very bad >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kiss<<<<<<<<<<< him...
    Well, and his enemy, as we've seen so far, isnt really a very bad person. So he could stop fighting too, remembering his master and join the clan, not?
    Anyway, I hope that jinie willl somehow get closer to shioon...
    Sorry for grammatical errors^^ wrote this on handy

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess i just cant really see it because how he acted around shioon, besides the last time though...

Thread Closed
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast