Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 83 of 134 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2003

Thread: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

  1. #1231
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,803
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I'd choose Stella over Heineken or Becks but maybe that's just my personal preference through experience. Though I'd take Leffe or Jupiler over the lot of them.
    I would too. Leffe was sort of underwhelming for me, but not bad. I don't think they have Jupiler here though.

  2. #1232
    Horosho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,967
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

    I actually like Leffe Brune. Nothing life altering, but still a nice beer. Regular Leffe is pleasant, better than Stella, but nothing special. I also prefer Stella to Heineken or Becks.
    Last edited by Kaiten; August 26, 2013 at 10:41 PM.

  3. #1233
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,803
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    I actually like Leffe Brune. Nothing life altering, but still a nice beer. Regular Leffe is pleasant, better than Stella, but nothing special. I also prefer Stella to Heineken or Becks.
    I've only had Blonde and Rouge. The latter wasn't something I was crazy about, but it was way stronger than your usual lambic and I was trashed after drinking four. It was like it was fruit juice or something.

    ---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

    Never mind, I confused Leffe and Kasteel. But I did have Leffe Blonde and was pretty underwhelmed. I think Koen once said it's pretty trash.

  4. #1234
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,739
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    It looks good. What is it? ^^
    I don't know. A sandwhich, with healthy stuff.

    It was very good. Only 3 bucks, had one today too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Not enough filters Xadyu.
    I thought so.

  5. #1235
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    You DIDN'T ASK!
    I think I'll be watching Nerawatera Gakuen tonight, as per Kaiten's rec. I had planned to watch it while I was away these past few days but I just wasn't in the anime mood. But before that, I gotta see if SnK 19 is out~
    Because it's a GIVEN! Oh well, no prob. You may even forget about the series if you wait for me given how I lack free time.

    Nerawareta Gakuen, I believe. I know it because supercell sang the soundtrack, but I haven't checked it out yet. Is it great?

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Hmmm yes, good decision; best not risk going through that again. What tablet do you have?
    Galaxy Tab 2. My tab is rather slow now, maybe due to that crash. Yours?

  6. #1236
    MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Because it's a GIVEN! Oh well, no prob. You may even forget about the series if you wait for me given how I lack free time.

    Nerawareta Gakuen, I believe. I know it because supercell sang the soundtrack, but I haven't checked it out yet. Is it great?
    NOTHING IS A GIVEN!!!

    Well I stopped at 19 now, so hurry up and catch up, cos I'll be busy with work from tomorrow, so you've got time. Make time.

    I ended up not watching it, instead I startde Railgun S instead. "ONEE-SAMA~!"

    Quote Quote:
    Galaxy Tab 2. My tab is rather slow now, maybe due to that crash. Yours?
    Ah gotcha. I don't have one for the moment. Possibly thinking of buying the Nexus 7 when it's released over here. I've not had any need for a tablet but it's great for travelling, I must admit.

  7. #1237
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant



    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #1238
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

    Bobs - I kinda thought of changing my title to... Chocolate will get pregnant....


  10. #1239
    MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

    That sounds.... okay....

  11. #1240
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

    Really??? I like my current title though.....


  12. #1241
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Palau
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Bobs - I kinda thought of changing my title to... Chocolate will get pregnant....
    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    That sounds.... okay....

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Really??? I like my current title though.....

  13. #1242
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ceará
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,855
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

    have you ever eaten smoked cheese?

    Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

  14. #1243
    Horosho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,967
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

    Smoked cheddar is good at first, a little overwhelming after a few servings. It does go well with salame. My preference is for unsmoked, and Spanish.

  15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  16. #1244
    MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post
    have you ever eaten smoked cheese?
    No, I haven't. Have you? and do you like it?


    Oh Kaiten, I've been watching Railgun S for the last couple of days. Thouroughly enjoyed it. The last I saw was episode 18; but Skyguardian told me that's a filler episode. It was good nonetheless. Shirai's character and voice actor has made her so brilliant; love watching her scenes with Misaka or when talking about her

  17. #1245
    Horosho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,967
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Oh Kaiten, I've been watching Railgun S for the last couple of days. Thouroughly enjoyed it. The last I saw was episode 18; but Skyguardian told me that's a filler episode. It was good nonetheless. Shirai's character and voice actor has made her so brilliant; love watching her scenes with Misaka or when talking about her
    Glad you like it! Have you watched season one yet? It's very hard to tell the difference between Railgun anime only episodes, and canon material. It is one of the few franchises where most fans don't complain about filler. The rest of the season will also be anime only.

Thread Closed
Page 83 of 134 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts