Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 90 of 134 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2003

Thread: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

LoL

Well, i don't expect him to know Poison. It was basically a success in America only.
    I only know them cause of VMA. I used to always watch it. And i loved to watch the past editions.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

There's no excuse that can justify not knowing Poison, Asc. Not a single one.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Awwh - this Kurien fellow sure picked a nice name didn't he.
    Its nice to be Kurien~<3. Think of all dat Kimchi...

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    There's no excuse that can justify not knowing Poison, Asc. Not a single one.
    He didn't know who the B52's and Cyndi Lauper were.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post
    Did he at least say "B52.. the cocktail?". That's some points at least, if not, I'm not sure about Bob anymore..

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Did he at least say "B52.. the cocktail?". That's some points at least, if not, I'm not sure about Bob anymore..
    No.

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Bob... where did they go wrong with him..

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0NkCvFD5r4

Its such a classic though / I forgave Bob a long time ago.

MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, okay, I'll add you after this. I don't think I've changed names.. Is that even possible on MAL? I'm not sure. But I have a gazillion accounts on everything. I have two or three over here too. This one was my second.

Poirot too, he came soon after I was done with everything Sherlock. In my teens I found out about Arsene Lupin. That was amazing, it was everything I ever read, only from the other side. I loved to watch Murder, She Wrote as a kid too, I was hooked from that since the age of 5 or so. I haven't seen NCIS and Numbers yet, but I have the boxset of season 1-10 from the original CSI. Although I just watched 4 (and 4 eps) so far.
    I don't think you can, but I'm sure I've had your Ilyao(whatever spelling) account before. Anyway, I went ahead and added that. Wait what?

I never really got into Sherlock until much later in life, Poirot was the one. I watched a lot of Arsene Lupin in french growing up; it was so funny to watch but the stories were entertaining too. Just thinking about Murder, She Wrote makes me feel old I saw it alot when I got to europe and with my mum on weekdays. NCIS is good, real good. Numb3rs I think was cancelled, dunno. I watched it too far in between.

Quote Quote:
    I'd go for Donna over Rachel anytime. Rachel is hot, but Donna is the whole package. As a character of course. I'm so in love with here.
    When I first found out about it and I see the season 1 poster, it was a major turn off. Specter looked like a smooth bastard lawyer (which he is xD) and Mike looked like.. someone I don't like. Turns out that's just all Harvey, since Mike is a good kid. Focusing on the firm caused for a lot of backstabbing and drama alright, and even though those seasons were great.. they are just less than the previous ones.

BB is really in the Guinness book? That's incredible! Yesterday's ep was fucking crazy! Skip the last two pages of the win-thread to be sure and miss Scav and me talking about it. We used spoiler-tags on all but one post.

I don't like Hannah, I never did. Even now, I still don't. The season itself isn't so good too. The first episode started fine, then it just kept going downhill. They FORCE a lot of shit in there. FORCE. A LOT. OF SHIT. Season is almost over, still curious where this is heading, especially after yesterdays episode. But meh indeed. I dropped it before this season, but since this is the last one.. just go for it.

True that Donna's character is better than Rachel's; she's feisty, funny as hell and I love the way she carries herself. So much confidence in her walk. HMM!
    Oh yes, I know the poster you're on about and I thought the same. Though it didn't really appeal to me as a show I'd like to watch.

Blah Blah Blah, I'm staying away from anything Breaking Bad related until the end of next week then I can begin my marathon and squeal continuously for hours. It doesn't help that I like checking uproxx everyday and they love Breaking Bad over there lol.

Are you insane? she's hot. I don't care about the show, I'm talking about her.

Quote Quote:
    What, seriously? What is the other movie then? They used different styles in the Karakuri Castle and Baron Omatsuri ones, which are two of the better movies if you ask me. Baron Omatsuri has a very, very, very dark tone in the second half of the movie, I was really shocked when the 'real' stuff started to happen. Better watch that, you're missing out! Goosebumps just thinking about it.

Ah, oh, uh, I don't know.. I'm a good member of their community.
    I think Clockwork Island Adventure is the other one.

"Good member", my ass

Quote Quote:
    Hmm, I think you're talking about Nurarihyon no Mago? I dropped both the anime and manga. The manga took a real long time to get interesting, I think.. Because I read about 80 chapters and I still didn't think it was interesting. Even though 'youkai' stuff usually fascinated me. I only watched two episodes of that anime, I think.

You did what?! You just committed a chronological felony! I HATE YOU BOB! WHO DOES SOMETHING LIKE THAT?! I'M SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW!

I saw some stuff from the Railgun animes though, the animation and direction look great alright. Shingeki is a good anime, it's animation and artwork are great, so is the overall level. But I couldn't be arsed anymore.

I don't mind, I can suppress those memories, haha. Suppress, is that the right word? I'm not a big fan of spoilers, obviously, but I already forgot what you said about it... See, it works?

What's Ripper Street about actually, it looks good, but I have no idea what's it about. Saying Game of Thrones actors that play in something doesn't really do it for me. GoT is a great decent show. A lot of hype.

What else kind of (live-action) shows do you enjoy/did you enjoy? I could probably make better recommendations after that.
    Have you seen Franklin & Bash? It's like Suits only more.. comedic.
    Yeah that's the one. How I couldn't remember the name of it. My pride was too much to use google for help. That or laziness. Reading it at the beginning I thought it'd be the type of shonen where boy goes to school and gets bullied but in reality he has special powers and saves the day at night. I just didn't really dig. And yes I also love all that yokai stuff but....dunno, maybe one day soo.

Dude...I can't explain it, it just....happened.

Railgun S is hilarious as fuck, the animation and direction are great indeed. The comedy though, the comedy, especially at the start and then every episode offers you that ice-breaker moment from the serious plot or just continuous laughter. A really nice ensemble of characters you hve have there.

Fair enough about Shingeki. The first season ends in a few episodes. I dunno if it's been greenlit for a second one yet. Though it should, because there's still a lot to cover.

Ripper Street, argh....let's search:

"drama set in the East End of London in 1889 during the aftermath of Jack The Ripper murders. The infamous H Division - the police precinct charged with keeping order in the district of Whitechapel- is in a chaotic state trying to keep order after a tumultuous time for London and reported infamously worldwide."

You've never seen/read Game of Thrones or is that your opinion after watching it?

Action series? I don't actually I'm watching any at the moment. I'll get back to you on that question.

I've heard of Franklin and Bash and I'm not really interested. Though I know I'm missing out. Probably.

Dude, Happy Endings . But saying that, I'm looking forward to Community with Dan Harmon being back. Still need to finish the previous season though. Sorta gave up on it.

Oh yeah, Johnny. I don't remember the last time talking to him, I think it was last month or the month before.

We had some concepts for working together on art, but whatever. I don't need him.
    What concept stuff?

I feel like shaking my body right now...

Like a stroke?

I don't have a brazilian booty.
    It's very small and flat.

An atypical one, shaking to Baby Jane now (Rod Stewart, you know this one, right Bob?).
    I know Rod Stewart.

LoL

Well, i don't expect him to know Poison. It was basically a success in America only.
    I only know them cause of VMA. I used to always watch it. And i loved to watch the past editions.
    I know songs, not artists. So I know of Poison's songs( a very few) but the name wouldn't have meant anything. First thing I think when someone says "Poison" is this:

I used to watch all those music and movie awards all the time, but not for the last few years. Though I saw a few performances at this year's VMAs. I loved Justin Timberlake's medley.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

I know songs....

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I don't think you can, but I'm sure I've had your Ilyao(whatever spelling) account before. Anyway, I went ahead and added that. Wait what?

I never really got into Sherlock until much later in life, Poirot was the one. I watched a lot of Arsene Lupin in french growing up; it was so funny to watch but the stories were entertaining too. Just thinking about Murder, She Wrote makes me feel old I saw it alot when I got to europe and with my mum on weekdays. NCIS is good, real good. Numb3rs I think was cancelled, dunno. I watched it too far in between.

True that Donna's character is better than Rachel's; she's feisty, funny as hell and I love the way she carries herself. So much confidence in her walk. HMM!
    Oh yes, I know the poster you're on about and I thought the same. Though it didn't really appeal to me as a show I'd like to watch.

Blah Blah Blah, I'm staying away from anything Breaking Bad related until the end of next week then I can begin my marathon and squeal continuously for hours. It doesn't help that I like checking uproxx everyday and they love Breaking Bad over there lol.

Are you insane? she's hot. I don't care about the show, I'm talking about her.

I think Clockwork Island Adventure is the other one.

"Good member", my ass
    Ilyao is alright. It's the female counterpart of Xadyu in my stories, usually the sister. But who cares. I saw you added me. Good_boy.

I've always been a sucker for everything detective and mystery. When everyone was playing outside I was deep into mystery novels. I saw some NCIS moments on TVs, but I'm the type of guy who watches everything chronologically, even if it isn't required too, so I never got into it because of the seasons and then I just forgot about it.. It's in my download queue now, same goes for Numbers. Which was indeed cancelled, but I don't know why.

That "HMM!" made me think of some scenes and moments and I went "HMM!" too, in several ways.

Uproxx huh. You're going to have a bad time then too, I check it daily too and everything is about Breaking Bad, it's what they run on, I think.
    But yeah, let's stop talking about it.

Ah, well, you said "Hannah" instead of her real name, so I thought you were talking about the character.. But yeah, she was the whole reason I got into Chuck. Although I do have to admit I really found Miranda totally hot in Mass Effect, which made me get to know her. Then Chuck.. Oh Chuck, all that PG-fanservice.

Clockwork Island is the second movie right? You're not missing out, it has some fun fight scenes, but they rush through the movie like crazy, I think that if a fight takes about 2 minutes, I'm still exaggerating. Everybody just sacrifices themselves into battle to just get rescued, it's done well, those fight scenes are fun, the sacrificing parts are.. way too fast, you don't even care. But then they all get crucified and tortured, which makes everything a bit better. Plus there's a hot female villain. She's naked all the time and she ate the Mizu Mizu fruit, so she's wet too. (But in the end, you're not missing out, watch Baron Omatsuri though)

Yeah that's the one. How I couldn't remember the name of it. My pride was too much to use google for help. That or laziness. Reading it at the beginning I thought it'd be the type of shonen where boy goes to school and gets bullied but in reality he has special powers and saves the day at night. I just didn't really dig. And yes I also love all that yokai stuff but....dunno, maybe one day soo.

Dude...I can't explain it, it just....happened.

Railgun S is hilarious as fuck, the animation and direction are great indeed. The comedy though, the comedy, especially at the start and then every episode offers you that ice-breaker moment from the serious plot or just continuous laughter. A really nice ensemble of characters you hve have there.

Fair enough about Shingeki. The first season ends in a few episodes. I dunno if it's been greenlit for a second one yet. Though it should, because there's still a lot to cover.
    Pff, pride. Pride is the sign of a foolish man. I started reading Mago with a few other people at the same time, I dropped out first before we even hit the 10th chapter. Everyone dropped it eventually and I picked it up again, to only drop it around 33. (And later 80 or so). It has a really interesting concept and uses a lot of great [i]youkai[/] stories, but it's just soooooooooooooo boring and uninteresting. It got cancelled after 250+ chapters I think. But I think it was in danger around 80, 120, 150 and from then on always, I think. It always saved itself with amazing fights and arcs. But only at those moments..

But I found out that I tend to like the animated versions of those kinds of things better. I dropped Kuroko (back when it wasn't popular and every scanlator dropped it, ch52), never got into it again, but I loved the anime! The same happened with a lot of things I dropped as a manga.

Shame on you. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

Ripper Street, argh....let's search:

"drama set in the East End of London in 1889 during the aftermath of Jack The Ripper murders. The infamous H Division - the police precinct charged with keeping order in the district of Whitechapel- is in a chaotic state trying to keep order after a tumultuous time for London and reported infamously worldwide."

You've never seen/read Game of Thrones or is that your opinion after watching it?

Action series? I don't actually I'm watching any at the moment. I'll get back to you on that question.

I've heard of Franklin and Bash and I'm not really interested. Though I know I'm missing out. Probably.

Dude, Happy Endings . But saying that, I'm looking forward to Community with Dan Harmon being back. Still need to finish the previous season though. Sorta gave up on it.

What concept stuff?
    Ah, yeah, now I remember, going in my download queue in several minutes. Seems right up my alley.

I've seen Game of Thrones, I loved it. But then again, (like many things I've already mentioned), I loved costumed dramas. Like Boardwalk Empire too, it's just so fucking amazing. But GoT didn't turn out as I thought it would, it's not that great as everyone makes it out to be. It's just decent. It has a high budget, it looks amazing, the acting is great, but ... it's missing something..

That sentence is bad and you should feel bad. But I don't think I'm actually watching an action serie too. Most of what I watch is either (sit)comedy or crime/thriller/mystery dramas. Franklin & Bash is a hit or miss. It caters to certain people with it's style, which doesn't suit a lot of people. I recommended it to a lot of people who normally love shows like that, but I'm the only one that kept watching.

SHUDDUP! I'm really looking forward to Community too, I didn't care that showrunners took over, I'm not biased like that. But holy shit, how dare they make us sit through such a season, it was horrible! I had such a hard time going through it, I felt sorry for the show and the actors (and the characters! ). I'm hoping Harmon makes it all turn out as a horrible nightmare for them or something, that would be great!

Hmm, we had some ideas to use for my company, some shirt designs, but in the end it was just for some designs to use for other stuff. Original characters, settings, stuff like that. I'm working on so much shit with my company, work, school, internship and projects I'm running with friends, colleagues or myself. But I dropped tons of projects in a small amount of times and started with even more.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I know songs....
    You didn't know Legal Tender. Their biggest single.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

FYI, I caught up to the latest Nanatsu no Taizai chapter ^^

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Horosho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel like I need to join the Nanatsu bandwagon. It does look really good.
    Last edited by Kaiten; September 10, 2013 at 11:29 PM.

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Ilyao is alright. It's the female counterpart of Xadyu in my stories, usually the sister. But who cares. I saw you added me. Good_boy.

I've always been a sucker for everything detective and mystery. When everyone was playing outside I was deep into mystery novels. I saw some NCIS moments on TVs, but I'm the type of guy who watches everything chronologically, even if it isn't required too, so I never got into it because of the seasons and then I just forgot about it.. It's in my download queue now, same goes for Numbers. Which was indeed cancelled, but I don't know why.

That "HMM!" made me think of some scenes and moments and I went "HMM!" too, in several ways.

Uproxx huh. You're going to have a bad time then too, I check it daily too and everything is about Breaking Bad, it's what they run on, I think.
    But yeah, let's stop talking about it.

Ah, well, you said "Hannah" instead of her real name, so I thought you were talking about the character.. But yeah, she was the whole reason I got into Chuck. Although I do have to admit I really found Miranda totally hot in Mass Effect, which made me get to know her. Then Chuck.. Oh Chuck, all that PG-fanservice.

Clockwork Island is the second movie right? You're not missing out, it has some fun fight scenes, but they rush through the movie like crazy, I think that if a fight takes about 2 minutes, I'm still exaggerating. Everybody just sacrifices themselves into battle to just get rescued, it's done well, those fight scenes are fun, the sacrificing parts are.. way too fast, you don't even care. But then they all get crucified and tortured, which makes everything a bit better. Plus there's a hot female villain. She's naked all the time and she ate the Mizu Mizu fruit, so she's wet too. (But in the end, you're not missing out, watch Baron Omatsuri though)
    This is the first I hear of this. What stories?

I spent like an hour watchign a NCIS video on YT a while ago, If only I had the same passion to carry on watching it. I usually start from the beginning too; I don't like missing out on important information. And with NCIS, that's definitely the case; there's so much that's gone on in the show that you need to at least be familiar with past seasons. Yeah shame about Numb3rs, US ratings probably was the reason. As is the case with many show's fates.

Yeah I know what you mean. HMMMM! *stomps foot* The copy room scene

Uproxx is such a funny site to visit, especially reading through the comments on articles. Some of which are even better than the actual articles. I wouldn't say it's what they run on, but a lot of their staff seem to be into it indeed. But there's also the guy that does the WWE reviews every week and all the rest. So, there's something for everyone there.

I didn't say Hannah, I said Yvonne. Didn't even know her character was called Hannah . Chuck was such a fun show to watch, and yes, Sarah was one of my reasons for watching the show. Though I was kinda "meh" about her when she begun siding with Shaw over Chuck! Such inner conflict between hotness and character development . The fanservice was very well done and appropriate

Yeah Clockwork is second. I'd seen the first movie, because well....it's the first movie. Then saw the rest and really enjoyed them. They are good watches, not great anime movies, though I think with Strong World and Film Z, they've tried to be but there's only so much novelty to what they can do that we've not seen yet.
    Will check it soon; I do have all the movies on my hard drive, just can't be arsed. I've now seen Strong World too many times. But love the fight scenes and really like Film Z.

Quote Quote:
    Pff, pride. Pride is the sign of a foolish man. I started reading Mago with a few other people at the same time, I dropped out first before we even hit the 10th chapter. Everyone dropped it eventually and I picked it up again, to only drop it around 33. (And later 80 or so). It has a really interesting concept and uses a lot of great [i]youkai[/] stories, but it's just soooooooooooooo boring and uninteresting. It got cancelled after 250+ chapters I think. But I think it was in danger around 80, 120, 150 and from then on always, I think. It always saved itself with amazing fights and arcs. But only at those moments..

But I found out that I tend to like the animated versions of those kinds of things better. I dropped Kuroko (back when it wasn't popular and every scanlator dropped it, ch52), never got into it again, but I loved the anime! The same happened with a lot of things I dropped as a manga.

Shame on you. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.
    Yes, but I'm different. I can't remember the last time before Nanatsu that I started any manga before it gained hype. Saying that, I don't check the magazine toc's or news to see what is upcoming. I just hear from others and follow on.

That's not uncommon, I believe. A lot of people drop mangas and will then solely turn their attention to the anime.

Quote Quote:
    Ah, yeah, now I remember, going in my download queue in several minutes. Seems right up my alley.

I've seen Game of Thrones, I loved it. But then again, (like many things I've already mentioned), I loved costumed dramas. Like Boardwalk Empire too, it's just so fucking amazing. But GoT didn't turn out as I thought it would, it's not that great as everyone makes it out to be. It's just decent. It has a high budget, it looks amazing, the acting is great, but ... it's missing something..

That sentence is bad and you should feel bad. But I don't think I'm actually watching an action serie too. Most of what I watch is either (sit)comedy or crime/thriller/mystery dramas. Franklin & Bash is a hit or miss. It caters to certain people with it's style, which doesn't suit a lot of people. I recommended it to a lot of people who normally love shows like that, but I'm the only one that kept watching.

SHUDDUP! I'm really looking forward to Community too, I didn't care that showrunners took over, I'm not biased like that. But holy shit, how dare they make us sit through such a season, it was horrible! I had such a hard time going through it, I felt sorry for the show and the actors (and the characters! ). I'm hoping Harmon makes it all turn out as a horrible nightmare for them or something, that would be great!

Hmm, we had some ideas to use for my company, some shirt designs, but in the end it was just for some designs to use for other stuff. Original characters, settings, stuff like that. I'm working on so much shit with my company, work, school, internship and projects I'm running with friends, colleagues or myself. But I dropped tons of projects in a small amount of times and started with even more.
    Well if you've given it a shot, then that's a fair opinion you have. I don't expect everyone to like the same things as me, as long as your reason is...reasonable(). Boardwalk Empire...now then....

I need to work out what exactly I'm following this season, because I'd just forgotten about Korra too. I don't want to watch too many stuff. Ah Also remembered that I dropped True Blood. Bill was starting to piss me off and it just seemed messy to me after a while.

The new showrunners changed a lot and didn't use characters to their potential I felt. It just felt weird watching it, knowing it wasn't Harmon's stuff. It would be for everyone's best interest if that season was retconned.

Well as long as you can carry ideas forward then that's fine. How is the t-shirt printing going?

You didn't know Legal Tender. Their biggest single.
    I was talking about Cindy Lauper. I've just listened to Legal Tender and I still have no idea who the band are. I've definitely not heard of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    FYI, I caught up to the latest Nanatsu no Taizai chapter ^^
    How did you find it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    I feel like I need to join the Nanatsu bandwagon. It does look really good.
    You should, it's a good shonen.

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the first I hear of this. What stories?

I spent like an hour watchign a NCIS video on YT a while ago, If only I had the same passion to carry on watching it. I usually start from the beginning too; I don't like missing out on important information. And with NCIS, that's definitely the case; there's so much that's gone on in the show that you need to at least be familiar with past seasons. Yeah shame about Numb3rs, US ratings probably was the reason. As is the case with many show's fates.

Yeah I know what you mean. HMMMM! *stomps foot* The copy room scene

Uproxx is such a funny site to visit, especially reading through the comments on articles. Some of which are even better than the actual articles. I wouldn't say it's what they run on, but a lot of their staff seem to be into it indeed. But there's also the guy that does the WWE reviews every week and all the rest. So, there's something for everyone there.
    Oh, back when I was a kid I used to write my own mystery novels, but then I started fanfictions, mostly really dark and gritty versions of existing series, like Pokémon for example. I had this one called King Kabutotops, that's where I first thought of Xadyu and Ilyao (and some more). It was about a failed experiment (with a Kabutotops). They wanted to re-create Mewtwo but they tried it with it, it worked, but after some time it went against the humans, freed other experiments. Rioted. Succeeded. World was ruled by them, humans were nearly extinct. There was a clear line between Pokémon and humans. But Xadyu befriended one (which does still not exist), and when they kidnapped Ilyao for new projects (fusions between humans/Pokémon), they went after her and the 'king'. I had at least a 1000 pages on it, all lost in history though. She got fused with Ninetales sometime later, she was hot..

I did a lot more, normal stories, original adventures with a lot of original content, characters etc.

Normally I carry on even if I don't like a show for some reason. I started Supernatural some time ago, watched a couple of eps. But meh. Just something casual to watch when you're bored. I got through to just before the season 2 finale, that's when I dropped it. People always said that the first three were the best, but holy shit, it's not good at all..... Maybe Numbers had good ratings. Some channels in America like to cancel things because they can.. Look at the loss of Go On! (my favorite of past, or before?, season). It was a great show, had great characters, the comedy and drama were a good combination AND it had great ratings and was loved on the internet. But whatever, cancel that stuff.

That was the scene I was thinking of!

I didn't say Hannah, I said Yvonne. Didn't even know her character was called Hannah . Chuck was such a fun show to watch, and yes, Sarah was one of my reasons for watching the show. Though I was kinda "meh" about her when she begun siding with Shaw over Chuck! Such inner conflict between hotness and character development . The fanservice was very well done and appropriate

Yeah Clockwork is second. I'd seen the first movie, because well....it's the first movie. Then saw the rest and really enjoyed them. They are good watches, not great anime movies, though I think with Strong World and Film Z, they've tried to be but there's only so much novelty to what they can do that we've not seen yet.
    Will check it soon; I do have all the movies on my hard drive, just can't be arsed. I've now seen Strong World too many times. But love the fight scenes and really like Film Z.

Yes, but I'm different. I can't remember the last time before Nanatsu that I started any manga before it gained hype. Saying that, I don't check the magazine toc's or news to see what is upcoming. I just hear from others and follow on.

That's not uncommon, I believe. A lot of people drop mangas and will then solely turn their attention to the anime.
    Ah, maybe I automatically assumed Hannah because Dexter was the topic. Whatever. Chuck was definitely a lot of fun, every season on the edge of cancellation, which made everything even more fun and exciting. Every episode was like, "Ah, they did that or this and had him or her guest star for ratings" and I always wondered if it worked, how everything behind the scenes went etc. etc. Then they had a perfect ending! .... And got another season after that! I was really afraid that was going to ruin things. Much like with Misfits, season 3 was a perfect end. But then they get a new season, kill old cast off, get new shit cast and then just get another season of shit. Pfft.

Strong World and Z really tried to be great anime movies, but in the end they are still indeed, just One Piece movies. Great One Piece movies though, even though my favorite is Dead End Adventure for some reason, I never figured out why, there's just something about that movie. Karakuri's Castle and Baron Omatsuri are my third and second. Strong World and Z tried too much by the way, if you ask me. They had so much potential and they showed that too! But in the end I enjoyed them severely less than I thought I would. The animation and fight scenes were top notch though.

I'm not sure about that either, I was really 'gone' from the anime/manga world. I knew everything that went on, goes on and was coming. And everything else. But that's about 2 years ago. Now I'm catching up on everything information-wise. The last I could say was probably Kuroko no Basket and Medaka Box. I read them, nobody liked them, scanlators dropped them. But I loved them! Then later on the scanlators picked them up again because of Japanese popularity and eventually anime and so the hype began. I wanted to say Silver Spoon. But that was hyped even before it started... You could probably count in Sket Dance and Nisekoi too, I think..

Not uncommon at all, alright. A lot of manga's are just better in their animated forms, I think. I had that with The Hunger Games too for example, I saw the movie and I was thinking "This is probably a very good book!". Then I picked the books up and .. I was right. It happens with anime > manga too, although I can't remember an example right now.

Well if you've given it a shot, then that's a fair opinion you have. I don't expect everyone to like the same things as me, as long as your reason is...reasonable(). Boardwalk Empire...now then....

I need to work out what exactly I'm following this season, because I'd just forgotten about Korra too. I don't want to watch too many stuff. Ah Also remembered that I dropped True Blood. Bill was starting to piss me off and it just seemed messy to me after a while.

The new showrunners changed a lot and didn't use characters to their potential I felt. It just felt weird watching it, knowing it wasn't Harmon's stuff. It would be for everyone's best interest if that season was retconned.

Well as long as you can carry ideas forward then that's fine. How is the t-shirt printing going?
    Yeah, I always try to give it a fair shot and watch at least 1/4th of a season, or if it's a small season I tend to watch it completely, before I start judging. I have a friend who judges everything after just one episode (or one song if it's for a music artist). That's just.. horrible and unfair.

What's with Boardwalk?

I was always forgetting shows too, but then I signed up for followmy.tv. It's a really handy website, you can 'follow' your shows and see the progress, but you can also pin them onto your dashboard and it shows you what pinned shows' episodes are airing, and how much are after that. (like this). Then you can just click on 'watched' and they disappear. And as soon as a date is known for the upcoming seasons or the series premiere they get added there too, if you got them pinned of course. Easy to use.

I never watched True Blood or The Vampire Diaries. I might start one of the too, which one is the one with Sookie? Because it won't be that one. I had forgotten about Korra too, but I saw that it was airing in 6 (now 3) days on followmy.tv, haha.

Retconning it would be the best option, indeed. Surely think Harmon will figure out what to do with it.

Yeah, most of the times I just fuse a lot of projects into one, into one, into one. I start fifty, end up with all of them in one. Haha.
    The printing is going okay, we get more customers for other things now, like banners, cars, business cards, stuff like that. I actually hired a help, she's great at what she does and I let her do all the textile stuff, she occasionally helps me out with the other things or takes over when I can't attend to something.

But I need, or more time, or more help. But both of those options are shit. I'll probably end up firing her too and just take on less jobs. It's going great like this, but it's not working for me (financially) at all.

Thread Closed
Page 90 of 134 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast