Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 35 of 134 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast

Thread: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nothing Exceeds Like Excess

Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    That sounds like me too.

Do you still want me to push you on the swing? I can make you go higher and squeal with delight.
    Wow, the riki-b flirting is seems to be getting kinkier. I support this exciting development.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Bob, in your busy schedule, did you catch any of the Arsenal, Spurs, or Chelsea matches?

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Bob in all his busy wisdom asked me to tell you that he doesn't particularity care about the Arsenes or other matches this year.

His exact message was 'Bloddy Hell' - due to being busy.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Bob in all his busy wisdom asked me to tell you that he doesn't particularity care about the Arsenes or other matches this year.

His exact message was 'Bloddy Hell' - due to being busy.
    lol

MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Oh, gold, I've been meaning to ask you... Can you recommend me good universities in UK?
    Even outside of Cambridge and Oxford there are quite a few universities that are really good. From friends that attend these unis, I've heard good things about Bath, Imperial College of London, Warwick, Leicester, University of Birmingham. It would also depend on the programme you wish to study, though these are strong all round places.

Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    That sounds like me too.

Do you still want me to push you on the swing? I can make you go higher and squeal with delight.
    Yeah, as a kid I was quite shy, I drew a lot to pass time and stayed close to my mother or spent time alone. I did not like many people and I'd always be told that I looked angry( even to this day, I have the same expression from time to time but most of my family and friends have gotten used to it) . Don't really know what particularly changed, guess just a mix of things.

I don't trust you to push me off anything. Even if I did, I wouldn't squeal...of delight or otherwise. I'd be happy to push you though .

Quote Originally Posted by FaustXIII View Post
    Did you saw the after credits scene of Iron Man 3?
    Sorry Faust. I didn't stay, I left as soon as the credits began playing. It doesn't sound like I missed much though.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Someone told me only that.
    I wanted to know if it's true.
    In that case, I'd like to say no. I'm as sweet as they come

Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Wow, the riki-b flirting is seems to be getting kinkier. I support this exciting development.
    riki-b?

She's always been like this. Just slowly exposing it.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Bob, in your busy schedule, did you catch any of the Arsenal, Spurs, or Chelsea matches?
    I caught a bit of the Chelsea game, I was either at work or out of the house for the others. I watched enough of the game to be bored and see the goal and David Luiz's stupity. What did you think of the game and the whole incident?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I caught a bit of the Chelsea game, I was either at work or out of the house for the others. I watched enough of the game to be bored and see the goal and David Luiz's stupity. What did you think of the game and the whole incident?
    Well, I don't think it was a red card. I don't buy into the whole "kicking out is a red card" business. If that's true, Ramires probably should've gotten a red card for kicking out at Phil Jones after Jones fouled him. At most, Rafael should've gotten a yellow, if not merely a foul. The smile/smirk thing doesn't mean anything.

The game was pretty poor, to be honest. United lacked interest and verve, plus Fergie put out a bad lineup, and Chelsea didn't seem to be aggressive enough given the circumstances. Did we deserve to win? Yes, because we created like six good chances and United created maybe one.

If you have a chance go check out Craig Gardner's red card in the Sunderland vs Stoke match. According to every commentator, manager, and player, it was a clear straight red, but the angle I've seen in the highlights doesn't look really bad at all. Sure, he caught him, but it looked like a yellow.

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Well, I don't think it was a red card. I don't buy into the whole "kicking out is a red card" business. If that's true, Ramires probably should've gotten a red card for kicking out at Phil Jones after Jones fouled him. At most, Rafael should've gotten a yellow, if not merely a foul. The smile/smirk thing doesn't mean anything.

The game was pretty poor, to be honest. United lacked interest and verve, plus Fergie put out a bad lineup, and Chelsea didn't seem to be aggressive enough given the circumstances. Did we deserve to win? Yes, because we created like six good chances and United created maybe one.

If you have a chance go check out Craig Gardner's red card in the Sunderland vs Stoke match. According to every commentator, manager, and player, it was a clear straight red, but the angle I've seen in the highlights doesn't look really bad at all. Sure, he caught him, but it looked like a yellow.
    Neither did I. Yes Rafael reacted rashly and because of the frustration of his team being behind in the game and Luiz shielding the ball and inviting the tackle, he kicked out. Like you said, at most, I think it was a yellow. Plus I always feel iffy when I see referees give out red cards with so little left in the game; especially one where there weren't much aggression or trouble.

I think United's mentality is now correct me if I'm wrong, that they'd got the league won, no other trophies to play for and so they give a chance to fringe players and youngesters. I bet to Fergie, the most important thing would've been not to lose that game to maintain a good home record. He nearly had it too. Gutted.

I've just checked it now on Eurosport and it did look quite bad at normal speed. Gardner didn't seem all that apologetic about the challenge though. He was well within his right to go in for it and it wasn't 2 footed. Looking at it, I'd find it hard not to give a red, but I wouldn't blame the ref if he went with a yellow. It's not a good challenge.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Neither did I. Yes Rafael reacted rashly and because of the frustration of his team being behind in the game and Luiz shielding the ball and inviting the tackle, he kicked out. Like you said, at most, I think it was a yellow. Plus I always feel iffy when I see referees give out red cards with so little left in the game; especially one where there weren't much aggression or trouble.

I think United's mentality is now correct me if I'm wrong, that they'd got the league won, no other trophies to play for and so they give a chance to fringe players and youngesters. I bet to Fergie, the most important thing would've been not to lose that game to maintain a good home record. He nearly had it too. Gutted.

I've just checked it now on Eurosport and it did look quite bad at normal speed. Gardner didn't seem all that apologetic about the challenge though. He was well within his right to go in for it and it wasn't 2 footed. Looking at it, I'd find it hard not to give a red, but I wouldn't blame the ref if he went with a yellow. It's not a good challenge.
    Yeah, when you give out reds like that, it's like the ref's just trying to put his stamp on the match.

No, you're right, that is their mentality. That's why Chelsea should've gone for it more. Of course, if freaking Demba Ba understood how to head a ball, we would've been ahead in the third minute. After winning at the Bridge for the first time in like 10 seasons in the league, losing at home, even if it was a sort of meaningless home, can't feel good for Fergie.

That's the thing. It wasn't two footed, sure he caught him, but it wasn't that bad. I would've awarded a yellow there. Of course, if I were the ref, I wouldn't have been surprised if Gardner set himself up for another bad tackle later on to get himself sent off for a second yellow or even a straight red.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

In that case, I'd like to say no. I'm as sweet as they come
    For real?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Even outside of Cambridge and Oxford there are quite a few universities that are really good. From friends that attend these unis, I've heard good things about Bath, Imperial College of London, Warwick, Leicester, University of Birmingham. It would also depend on the programme you wish to study, though these are strong all round places.
    I see. I'll check those uni then. Thanks! :3

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel like eating the whole United Kingdon.
    Spoiler show

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post
    Spoiler show
    It's Kingdom though, Asky.

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    For real?
    You seem surprised. .

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    I see. I'll check those uni then. Thanks! :3
    Cool. Let me know if you need anymore assistance or info.

Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post
    Spoiler show
    The Flag is called the Union Jack btw. But that's quite a tasty looking cake. Do you have a favourite type of cake? I really like cheesecakes, red velvet cake and carrot cakes. nom nom nom~

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

You seem surprised. .
    Do I?

I'm just wondering, which blue I should trust more... *g*

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes.

Hmmmm what game are you trying to play here, dere-kun?

Thread Closed
Page 35 of 134 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast