Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Woods Are Lovely, Dark and Deep - Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    That would be a possibility, maybe some radical changes could spur the team to move forward.
    Dortmund are a better side than Arsenal right now, and with the Premier League's new determination to make a sounder business model, I'm not so sure Klopp would be interested.

Come on....that's very insulting.

No worries though, I've done worse I'm pretty sure lol.
    Sure... :P

We all have.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I still wanna know. Message me

So you know what you're doing then, that's fine. If you've apologised for your part in the incident, then the right thing would be for her to do so too. And you're right, I also have a dislike of confrontation; I avoid it at all costs, be it walking away, telling the person "whatever" "do what you want", unless I think they are really wrong and something needs to be said.
    Nah, the words shouldn't get on the web.

I'm not going to demand her apology. If she knows what's right, she'll realize herself and do it. At least she said thanks.
    I used to be like that, but usually that will make people hate me even more and I'll feel like a coward, so even though I don't want to do it, I'll try to face it. Again, it's about doing the right thing. Sometimes the result can really surprise you. If I fail.. at least I'm trying.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Dortmund are a better side than Arsenal right now, and with the Premier League's new determination to make a sounder business model, I'm not so sure Klopp would be interested.
    Yeah, who isn't? Well that's just the PL trying to cut down on the debts the Sheiks and foreign investors leave the clubs with and the difference in spending power between the teams.

Quote Quote:
    Sure... :P

We all have.
    Think I made a semi-drunken post a while back but it took so much concentration to get it done

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Nah, the words shouldn't get on the web.

I'm not going to demand her apology. If she knows what's right, she'll realize herself and do it. At least she said thanks.
    I used to be like that, but usually that will make people hate me even more and I'll feel like a coward, so even though I don't want to do it, I'll try to face it. Again, it's about doing the right thing. Sometimes the result can really surprise you. If I fail.. at least I'm trying.
    :/ hmmmkay.

No it's something she has to realise for herself. I hope I didn't say otherwise. LOL thanks for what?
    Like I said before, not everyone will ever like you, yuki; you just gotta accept that and as long as you know you're doing right, then you shouldn't feel any remorse or wrongdoing.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, who isn't? Well that's just the PL trying to cut down on the debts the Sheiks and foreign investors leave the clubs with and the difference in spending power between the teams.

Think I made a semi-drunken post a while back but it took so much concentration to get it done
    Yeah, I know that's all it is. The Bundesliga actually already has spending controls to some degree, so it wouldn't be much different for Klopp.

I don't really have problems posting after I've had something to drink.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

No it's something she has to realise for herself. I hope I didn't say otherwise. LOL thanks for what?
    Like I said before, not everyone will ever like you, yuki; you just gotta accept that and as long as you know you're doing right, then you shouldn't feel any remorse or wrongdoing.
    thanks for solving the problem, I guess? She didn't say exactly for what.
    Haha, I know that. As you should have realized by now, I'm not exactly a likable person and I'm pretty much fine with people hating me. It's kind of inevitable for everyone to be hated by someone. Getting depressed about it is useless.
    Sometimes I'm just amused if their hate stems from their misunderstanding, but sometimes I do become a bit worried if their hate stems from me doing something wrong. I know I'm not perfect and prone to mistake, but if I do make a mistake, I do not want to let it just like that. It can get complicated if it is not solved ASAP and properly.

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    I don't really have problems posting after I've had something to drink.
    Alright alright, show off

What are your favourite alcoholic beverages? beer/spirits/wines, etc

thanks for solving the problem, I guess? She didn't say exactly for what.
    Haha, I know that. As you should have realized by now, I'm not exactly a likable person and I'm pretty much fine with people hating me. It's kind of inevitable for everyone to be hated by someone. Getting depressed about it is useless.
    Hmmm weird, but oh well. :/ You aren't? You don't give yourself enough credit Yuki, you're not half as bad as you think you are. Sure, you're opinionated, cold, stubborn, argumentative, hard to please, etc but who isn't? Agree with your last statement. It's a real waste of time to get hung on things like that. I have a friend who is like that and cares so much about what others think of her; it's quite sad to see her becoming depressed when someone doesn't agree with her or react well to something she's said; she immediately assumes she's at fault and not even consider that the person is an idiot or just upset over something else. *shrugs*

Quote Quote:
    Sometimes I'm just amused if their hate stems from their misunderstanding, but sometimes I do become a bit worried if their hate stems from me doing something wrong. I know I'm not perfect and prone to mistake, but if I do make a mistake, I do not want to let it just like that. It can get complicated if it is not solved ASAP and properly.

I got into a situation a while ago where I left a mistake unresolved for so long that eventually when I tried to fix it, not only did I fail, but subsequently made things worse at every attempt . Usually, if I know I'm at fault, I'd try to let the person calm down overnight or something then apologise, whether they choose to accept it or not, is then up to them. What's important is to realise when you've done something wrong and learn from it.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm weird, but oh well. :/ You aren't? You don't give yourself enough credit Yuki, you're not half as bad as you think you are. Sure, you're opinionated, cold, stubborn, argumentative, hard to please, etc but who isn't? Agree with your last statement. It's a real waste of time to get hung on things like that. I have a friend who is like that and cares so much about what others think of her; it's quite sad to see her becoming depressed when someone doesn't agree with her or react well to something she's said; she immediately assumes she's at fault and not even consider that the person is an idiot or just upset over something else. *shrugs*
    I actually know I'm not that bad, I just like to leave that kind of impression to people. Terrifying reputation is useful even though the reality is not as awesome as the reputation.
    Ah, I used to be like that too but I learned things the hard way and then...here I am.

I got into a situation a while ago where I left a mistake unresolved for so long that eventually when I tried to fix it, not only did I fail, but subsequently made things worse at every attempt . Usually, if I know I'm at fault, I'd try to let the person calm down overnight or something then apologise, whether they choose to accept it or not, is then up to them. What's important is to realise when you've done something wrong and learn from it.
    I also learned about that the hard way back then. A mistake is like an injury that is left unattended. Infection will happen and then... it gets worse.

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually know I'm not that bad, I just like to leave that kind of impression to people. Terrifying reputation is useful even though the reality is not as awesome as the reputation.
    Ah, I used to be like that too but I learned things the hard way and then...here I am.
    You'd rather be feared than respected? I wonder what sort of reputation people have of me

Quote Quote:
    I also learned about that the hard way back then. A mistake is like an injury that is left unattended. Infection will happen and then... it gets worse.
    Good choice of words. .

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

You'd rather be feared than respected? I wonder what sort of reputation people have of me
    Respect takes longer... and it requires people to be close to me and understand me. But the case so far is that people misunderstand me often, so... fear is the other option. *shrug* That keeps people from messing with me. Not that there is nothing to fear from me. I have a sadistic point of view and when I do get mad, my rage is so cold that it freezes their tears.
    Oh, and by the way, I love to see people's reaction to my terrifying reputation.

A friendly guy?

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Respect takes longer... and it requires people to be close to me and understand me. But the case so far is that people misunderstand me often, so... fear is the other option. *shrug* That keeps people from messing with me. Not that there is nothing to fear from me. I have a sadistic point of view and when I do get mad, my rage is so cold that it freezes their tears.
    Oh, and by the way, I love to see people's reaction to my terrifying reputation.
    It does, but it's better imo. So are you scared of attachment or just loathe it?

You're scaring me a teeny bit now
    Quote Quote:
    A friendly guy?
    Most likely, yes.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

It does, but it's better imo. So are you scared of attachment or just loathe it?

You're scaring me a teeny bit now

Most likely, yes.
    Dunoo... I'm never attached to anyone so I would not know...

That's the point.

You're the most friendly guy here, IMO.

Anyway, if you happen to visit my Tumblr again in the near future, please pardon the big number of Fire Emblem posts... I'm currently in love with it.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Dunoo... I'm never attached to anyone so I would not know...

That's the point.

You're the most friendly guy here, IMO.

Anyway, if you happen to visit my Tumblr again in the near future, please pardon the big number of Fire Emblem posts... I'm currently in love with it.
    It's a good feeling when you have it .

I said a "teeny". Not that I'll be trying to push my luck or anything lol.

A compliment?

LOL speaking of which, I was on it during the early hours of today and I saw it, it was funny though, so I don't mind. I think it was about the woman actually being a man? something else about a priest( too lazy to check )

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a good feeling when you have it .

I said a "teeny". Not that I'll be trying to push my luck or anything lol.

A compliment?

LOL speaking of which, I was on it during the early hours of today and I saw it, it was funny though, so I don't mind. I think it was about the woman actually being a man? something else about a priest( too lazy to check )
    Eh...Won't know before I experience it myself...

Yeah, you better don't.

Be glad. I very rarely give out compliment.

Yeah.. those ones. I posted more though today... a lot more. I don't actually play the game, but I'm so excited about it. #eh

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Eh...Won't know before I experience it myself...

Yeah, you better don't.

Be glad. I very rarely give out compliment.

Yeah.. those ones. I posted more though today... a lot more. I don't actually play the game, but I'm so excited about it. #eh
    What are you waiting for?

I'll do what I want. Within reason

I believe that . You're not bad yourself. You seem like you'd be fun company, someone I'd like to throw things at

Yep, just seen those, so many! bloody hell lol

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

What are you waiting for?

I'll do what I want. Within reason

I believe that . You're not bad yourself. You seem like you'd be fun company, someone I'd like to throw things at

Yep, just seen those, so many! bloody hell lol
    Ehm... Dunno.

You might regret that later.

And I'll throw things back at you.

Can't be helped. I'm crazy about it. It's the thing that make my day for these past three bleak days. I haven't found anything hilarious for a while until I find this game. Even now I'm watching its playthrough in Youtube.

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast