Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 38 of 134 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast

Thread: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nothing Exceeds Like Excess

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Both of our goals could've been prevented if Tim Howard were a better keeper. Mata's goal was a simple tap in after Howard spilled Ba's shot and then the second goal was Howard getting beat at the near post by Fernando of all people.

Spurs' destiny was in your hands and you guys held up your end of the bargain, which meant that Spurs were out.
    And how I always enjoy screwing them over.

How do you feel about your chances of getting Mourinho back to Chelsea now that his rather obvious departure has been confirmed?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    And how I always enjoy screwing them over.

How do you feel about your chances of getting Mourinho back to Chelsea now that his rather obvious departure has been confirmed?
    Every Arsenal and Chelsea fan loves screwing over Spurs.

Well, a good few months back, it was pretty clear that Jose was going to return to us. With Perez and Jose parting ways, we won't even have to pay the 17m release clause.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice avy.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Every Arsenal and Chelsea fan loves screwing over Spurs.

Well, a good few months back, it was pretty clear that Jose was going to return to us. With Perez and Jose parting ways, we won't even have to pay the 17m release clause.
    I'm not all that certain that he will come to Chelsea; what with the Man City job up for grabs. Though it's widely believed that Pellegrini will take the City job. There's bound to be quite a few managerial changes this summer and Ancellotti could be going to Madrid from PSG too.

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

That happy looks like Mashima drew it. Is that so? If so, what chapter was it? I can't recall seeing it before, it's quite cool.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    That happy looks like Mashima drew it. Is that so? If so, what chapter was it? I can't recall seeing it before, it's quite cool.
    Yeah Mashima drew it indeed; it's one of his random sketches/arts from twitter that he does regularly and a member posted it in the Fairy Tail thread. Here's the original:

Spoiler show

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not all that certain that he will come to Chelsea; what with the Man City job up for grabs. Though it's widely believed that Pellegrini will take the City job. There's bound to be quite a few managerial changes this summer and Ancellotti could be going to Madrid from PSG too.
    Yes, it's widely believe that Pelegrini will become City's mnager.

This would seem to state that Jose's returning to Chelsea, as the agent says that he got his news from a Chelsea player. http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/20...transfer-rumor

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, it's widely believe that Pelegrini will become City's mnager.

This would seem to state that Jose's returning to Chelsea, as the agent says that he got his news from a Chelsea player. http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/20...transfer-rumor
    Yep, from that article it does seem that it's a done deal.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep, from that article it does seem that it's a done deal.
    In the last few days, more info has come out and it appears that Jose will take over on June 2nd. Of course, nothing has been officially signed or confirmed, but all signs point to the start of June as the day Jose will take over.

We've heard so many rumors. We've heard that he wants to take Xabi Alonso, Sami Khedira, Luka Modric, and Ronaldo at different times, so who knows.

With the deal for Falcao to City apparently being fake, the big name on the market is Lewandowski.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

From what I've heard lately, Falcao has agreed a deal to move to Monaco; who are apparently the new big cheese in France and are looking to recruit 5 or so other players of his level. Heard Patrice Evra is also one of those linked with a move there too. Lewandowski seems to be going to Bayern I think.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

let me leave this here til tomorrow...cool

Spoiler show

you are welcome
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

From what I've heard lately, Falcao has agreed a deal to move to Monaco; who are apparently the new big cheese in France and are looking to recruit 5 or so other players of his level. Heard Patrice Evra is also one of those linked with a move there too. Lewandowski seems to be going to Bayern I think.
    Yes, that's been the news for about a week, but up until the last day or two, most people doubted it. Monaco paid a combined 60m for Porto's Joao Moutinho and James Rodriguez.

I don't think Evra should've played for United this season, to be honest, and with Leighton Baines (overrated because he's English, but still better than Evra) most likely going to United, Evra should be out.

Yes, this morning's news was that Lewandowski is going to Bayern.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    let me leave this here til tomorrow...cool

Spoiler show

you are welcome
    So much photoshopping there. Is she a model or just random pic you found?

Yes, that's been the news for about a week, but up until the last day or two, most people doubted it. Monaco paid a combined 60m for Porto's Joao Moutinho and James Rodriguez.

I don't think Evra should've played for United this season, to be honest, and with Leighton Baines (overrated because he's English, but still better than Evra) most likely going to United, Evra should be out.

Yes, this morning's news was that Lewandowski is going to Bayern.
    Yeah I know that about the Porto pair, I also read today that Carvalho has joined ahead of Falcao and the rest at Monaco too.

I used to rate Baines a lot a few years ago, then he had an injury and wasn't really the same threat/player as before. But he seems to be slowly recovering his form, and with Moyes heading to Man Utd, I wouldn't put it past him to bring a few Toffee players with him. He's already sacked the old no.2 at Utd and may be replacing him with the newly retired Phil Neville.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I know that about the Porto pair, I also read today that Carvalho has joined ahead of Falcao and the rest at Monaco too.

I used to rate Baines a lot a few years ago, then he had an injury and wasn't really the same threat/player as before. But he seems to be slowly recovering his form, and with Moyes heading to Man Utd, I wouldn't put it past him to bring a few Toffee players with him. He's already sacked the old no.2 at Utd and may be replacing him with the newly retired Phil Neville.
    Carvalho? He's old though.

Baines was good when he was at Wigan, but the last couple of seasons, people have talked about him like he's been great, but he really hasn't been.

Phil Neville's not a manager and shouldn't be in that position.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Carvalho? He's old though.

Baines was good when he was at Wigan, but the last couple of seasons, people have talked about him like he's been great, but he really hasn't been.

Phil Neville's not a manager and shouldn't be in that position.
    Yeah 35. Way past his prime, especially for a defender at a world class stage.

Exactly that, the reason he was rated so highly was because he was one of the few competitions for LB that Ashley Cole had, and England would always have a tough time replacing quality with quality in some positions.

My mistake, he's not being brought in as no.2 but as part of the coaching staff; position has not been made clear yet.

Thread Closed
Page 38 of 134 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast