Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Black Origin School

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

The Breaker Black Origin School

in the past chapters we only know that there is a school for Black Heaven and Earth Tech and just vanish in the murim world and now in chapter 104 we know the name of the school called Black Origin School and the members are

Unwol , Former MMA chief , Ryu-Ji , Chun-Woo , Shioon

now my question is does Black Origin school only choose 2 students to train? because from what i see Unwol and Former MMA chief was clan brothers and when Unwol was chosen did the Former MMA Chief leaves the school?

and from what i read on the chapter 104 it's seems like Ryu-Ji and Chun-Woo are like Unwol and Former MMA Chief but Chun-Woo was chosen to inherit the BHET

and now Shioon and SUC are just like the same either SUC wants to get BHET and not really idolize GMR at all.....

and how are you chosen to inherit the BHET? are you going to fight the former master and kill him taking the secrets with him to the grave like what happen on Unwol?

does Gale Destruction Strike part of BHET? because it's a ki strike too....

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Black Origin School

i also think SUC head dont idolize GMR he just using GMR's name to get members

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

SUC goons idolize GMR but the core members of SUC think that they will just use the name to make MMA confuse

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    and how are you chosen to inherit the BHET? are you going to fight the former master and kill him taking the secrets with him to the grave like what happen on Unwol?
    No. I don't know if it's your case, but I'm seeing people confusing BH&ET with BOT. BHET is the ultimate ki distribution tech, it consist of the breathing exercise that Chunwoo taught Shioon after he ate the divine dan.
    For this, no killing is needed.
    BOT is the ultimate state of the fighting spirit, that can be obtained only by BH&ET users... something about inverting he ki circulation.

I think that the master just uses whatever method pleases him more, like the disciple being worthy, skilled or something like that. Unwol didn't want to burden lonely wolf with the weight of it, but he gave the scroll to Chunwoo and ordered him to find the answer to the animal likes state that BOT users enter.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i mean BH&ET is passed down via selective inheritance and i mean all of BH&ET tech including BOT that's why the Former MMA Chief wants the BH&ET Secret scroll and Ryu-Ji just gave some scrolls but Unwol gave it to Chun-Woo and the book is really thick and that means BH&ET Secret Book contains not only BOT but some powerful techs from Black Origin School

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ketsurou's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The SUC is not in the same position as Shioon. They are not being taught by Chun-Woo and do not really know any of the same techniques that Shioon does, even if some of the techniques the grunts use are similar (Shioon noted this when he first fought them--the technique is similar, but not the same). They are being backed by the secret inner rebellion of another clan--Chundomoon, I think--in an attempt to stir up trouble in Murim, among other reasons.

If there is another true disciple of Chun-Woo that is on the same level as Shioon, it is Sosul. She is the one who is with Chun-Woo right now, and learning the Black Heaven and Earth circulation method might even be part of the explanation for the new power she displayed in her short appearance early on in New Waves.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

GMR is not teaching Sosul . Sosul's body condition (nine yin body type) needs the Divine Moon Dan so that she can heal her body condition that's why Shiho stole them in One Moon School 3 of them in fact and Shioon consumed 1

Nine-Yin Body Type (Guumjiche), is a condition in which the main veins of the body are blocked in nine places, stopping the circulation of Ki. It is believed that curing the disease would give one the ability to master godly techniques, unattainable by humans.

after Sosul was cured (nine yin body type) all of her Ki channels was unlock and has more KI that's why she can easy burn people using KI

GMR on the other hand is more like a henchman of BFD just to get Sosul and nothing more

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't say that Sosul was definitely Chun-woo's other desciple, but rather that the SUC definitely was not, and that if (IF indeed) Chun-woo did have a second desciple the only candidate would be the person who is in the BFD with him: Sosul. It is far more likely that Chun-woo simply does not have a second desciple, but the only person I can imagine him actually teaching anything to is Sosul.

Also, I am aware of Sosul's condition and ki pill that Shiho stole for her sake. But when Shioon took that same pill, the only way he was able to control the excess ki flow and not end up dead was through the Black Heaven and Earth circulation technique that Chun-woo taught him then. It is not entirely unimaginable that Sosul would have ended up in a similar condition after taking the pill, though in the end we will simply have to wait and see how she stablized her ki flow: with the Black Heaven and Earth Technique, or through something else. It will eventually be revealed.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

BOT affect on the user body sound like high blood pressure ? am i wrong

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, probably to a certain extent it could be said to be extremely high blood pressure.

There isn't actually a concise description for it but from all the little tidbits of info: some or all of the circulation system is put into reverse. The body isn't really designed to do this so I imagine that a certain amount of force would be required to make it go the wrong way.

Please don't ask me to prove my opinion with references as there are none that specifically say this. There are only little slight suggestions that could be interpreted in other ways. We will just have to wait for the author to explain it to us unfortunately.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's best to think of BOT as something along the lines of Berserkrgang at present. Though, along that line of thought, it is more accurate to say that the technique has the effect of inducing a form of Berserkrgang, since the sudden influx of power causes the user to lose consciousness and be ruled by their animal mind or raw instincts. A short boost of power in exchange for burning away the body and mind. It is a terrifying and dangerous technique.

In that perspective, or any similar perspective, BOT can certainly cause high blood pressure. But it is likely not directly related to that sort of thing. That is just a symptom, just like the berserkr trance is a symptom. If Shioon ever manages to retain his consciousness while sustaining that technique, he will become a god that by far surpasses anything Goomoonryong will ever be. The body and power of the god of war, wielded by the mind and spirit of a genius warrior.

---------- Post added May 31, 2013 at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was May 23, 2013 at 10:59 PM ----------

You know, I was reminded of something earlier.

Shioon still doesn't know about Unwol and all of the history of his school, since Chun Woo really didn't teach him any of that, most other people don't know the whole story, and if someone was going to tell him the whole story the author would definitely show it all.

I suspect he won't learn the whole story until the third part, but I can't help but wonder what his reaction will be when he finds out why Chun Woo is so vengeful.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Shio could fill him in on some of the history, but only once Shioon helps the One Moon doctor to revive her. I'm of the opinion that she will have amnesia when she wakes up though... But with her, she could be faking it.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I was actually thinking that Lone Wolf would fill him in on some things, before Sera gets to digging up the rest and, eventually, Chun Woo himself tells the whole story.

Lone Wolf understands the relationship between himself and Shioon, being of the same school lineage and being Chun Woo's school brother, even if he has thrown away his school now. And he doesn't seem to have the same twisted mindset as the old MAA Chief. Some may think his wanting to kill Shioon was twisted, but he seems to have a fairly strong sense of honor. He's a true Murim-in. It's not too far fetched to expect Shioon to sway his heart and for them to become allies in the future, after their next fight.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Lone Wolf could certainly tell part of the tale. I do imagine that the next time Lone Wolf and Shioon meet, Lone Wolf will probably start off with direct questions first, thinking once the fighting starts Shioon won't be able to answer. Don't know where it will go from there, but I don't think Shioon will forgive Lone Wolf for his part in Elder Jeong's death.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Whether or not Shioon forgives him depends entirely on how Lone Wolf himself handles things. Shioon is not like Chun Woo, but he's also not like he was when this all first started. There's a certain balance in that situation, and I'm not really sure which way it will go. We'll have to wait and see how Lone Wolf handles the situation.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast