Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: For when the "D.Gray-Man Season 3 anime"??

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ying_su's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

For when the "D.Gray-Man Season 3 anime"??

News about the animes to appear in the future usually come a few months earlier than the anime itself. This mean the probabilities of the a 3rd season starting in September are very low now.

I would like to hear the next season it's going to appear announced when chapter 200 is reached in the manga. That is: in the next four months, in November (the same month when monthly serialization started) if nothing happens. There's enought story developed for that and maybe for the next november Kanda's arc will be finished.

So i vote for April 2011.

What do you think?

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member andrewsungchehau's Avatar
    Country
    Brunei
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: For when the "D.Gray-Man Season 3 anime"??

Don't think it's possible to restart the anime at april 2011, seeing there's not much material for them, unless the anime plan to have a 13-24 episode 1st or there will be fillers.

I do hope the anime returns. But seeing the progress of the manga, I don't think the manga is even close to an end yet. There's no rush anyway. It would be better if the anime restart again when the manga ends or close to an end(like a few months,less than half year). Then having to see high quality animation of the anime, it would be the best. Plus not much fillers which many people will be happy.

That's just my opinion.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member candy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

if they continued the anime when the manga was just about finished i think would be pretty awesome. but i don't think its necessary. just look at other mangas like naruto or bleach. they haven't ended yet but the anime hasn't stopped either. the animators just add fillers. though the fillers do suck.what i think they should do is have a season then give it a break then make another season

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member andrewsungchehau's Avatar
    Country
    Brunei
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    if they continued the anime when the manga was just about finished i think would be pretty awesome. but i don't think its necessary. just look at other mangas like naruto or bleach. they haven't ended yet but the anime hasn't stopped either. the animators just add fillers. though the fillers do suck.what i think they should do is have a season then give it a break then make another season
    Might be possible as well. but I don't keep my hope high for now.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candy
    i think they should do is have a season then give it a break then make another season
    That what i hope to happen because is there any good filler in the anime world?
    Naruto and Bleach are too bad examples, Naruto the most, since the animes suck (the whole not only the fillers).
    But before this arc started they were to some missions, a few months passed. Good fillers in that time could be more than acceptable.
    I just miss the anime, putting music and sounds to those great scenes we already saw... *sigh*

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Please don't shot me for this, but I have to say I honestly hope they they start from the beginning and make the whole series over again (a la FMA? Though not as fast? x'D)...

I must admit I didn't like the anime version of D.Gray-man.. so much was 'lost', and to me it was a terrible adaption of a great manga (almost like the early episodes of KHR) x_X (I did like the seiyuus/music/some action-scenes though, and a lot of scenes from like episode 50+ were pretty nice :P)

So yeah, I wished they would hire some good anime-folks and animators, and just start the whole series over again 8'D Would be nice to all us fans who have been following this all this years, right? 8) And it could gain even more fans x)

B-but I also want to see CERTAIN new chapters animated now! Especially 166, 182, 184 and the whole new arch! 8-D

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah~
    I hated the first season of DGM anime. Luckily i came to see it after reading the manga, otherwise who knows if i ever would read it...
    But the 2nd was good enough as far as it was faithful to the manga. Although the animation was always a big lack.

But the manga has evolve a lot since then and i simply cant imaging they doing exactly the same kind of work. As the manga is better now, the anime should.
    They have the material and the audience. They only need to implement it.

Or so i hope

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

If I remember correctly the manga stopped around 160 and right now we have 27 weekly chapters, 3 monthly chapters which one is 50 pages long and could potentially cover 1.5 episodes + 6 monthly which are like 10 weekly chapters, if the new series come before the end of 2012 it might not even cover 26 episodes and this series definitely deserves more, it would be best animated in around Jan 2013

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been re-reading latest volumes these days.

After Cross issue, they went to a mission and did, at least, another one completely unknown during 3 months.
    After Timothy they (Lenalee included) went to another mission that's actually a different mission from the current one and some months passed.

All those missions that were not told are (maybe) Hoshino hints for some anime episodes (as previously the novels became anime), not exactly fillers.

With the actual material they can do easily 30 episodes, plus the ones related to the manga not yet published from now on April... i think it's still possible.
    IMO, no need to wait to 2013.

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by relory View Post
    Please don't shot me for this, but I have to say I honestly hope they they start from the beginning and make the whole series over again (a la FMA? Though not as fast? x'D)...

I must admit I didn't like the anime version of D.Gray-man.. so much was 'lost', and to me it was a terrible adaption of a great manga (almost like the early episodes of KHR) x_X (I did like the seiyuus/music/some action-scenes though, and a lot of scenes from like episode 50+ were pretty nice :P)

So yeah, I wished they would hire some good anime-folks and animators, and just start the whole series over again 8'D Would be nice to all us fans who have been following this all this years, right? 8) And it could gain even more fans x)

B-but I also want to see CERTAIN new chapters animated now! Especially 166, 182, 184 and the whole new arch! 8-D
    I started with the anime and I thought it was good nothing great, but not bad either. Could be because I've never read the first 80/90 chapters, is there really that much lost?

anyway, I must admit that a remade anime adaption would be great, if done with FMA:Brotherhood quality (even though I do not have that much hope, because it's rare to remake a whole series). FMA is quite popular and the first series ended with fillers, that isn't the case with D.Gray-man

highest possibility might be 2012/2013, because there's not enough stuff to animate. You're right ying, they could do one season but after that? They would have to wait 3 or 4 years, because D.Gray-man's monthly now and new stuff would take it's time or they would end it with some fillers, like it happened with the first FMA series, Soul Eater and some others. That's the last thing I want. I think it would be best to wait for some years and then get some pure epicness ( I won't dream about a remade anime, but that would be pure gold, too).

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Mylezine's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Hum...Someone, I really need an answer...I just found this on siberia09's photobucket account...http://s858.photobucket.com/albums/a...0bcc91daL.jpg&

And what I see is...a video, with Allen that is from chapter 188, and so it's written on it, but what I see is, that it's a VIDEO, with a 22 minutes length...and with subtitle...Is it an illusion ? Is it fake? Because to me it looks like a real video...so...is it A REALLY GOOD FAKE or...
    Please if someone knows what it is...tell me, tell us!!!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mylezine View Post
    Hum...Someone, I really need an answer...I just found this on siberia09's photobucket account...http://s858.photobucket.com/albums/a...0bcc91daL.jpg&

And what I see is...a video, with Allen that is from chapter 188, and so it's written on it, but what I see is, that it's a VIDEO, with a 22 minutes length...and with subtitle...Is it an illusion ? Is it fake? Because to me it looks like a real video...so...is it A REALLY GOOD FAKE or...
    i think its fake...it looks like the exact page just colored..but then again the animators could be lazy...........but i vote its fake

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I think so too... But well I think I just hoped...I mean, isn't it a really GOOD fake ? >.<

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Siberia's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mylezine View Post

Its from my photobucket account so I can give u an answer.

The pic is colored by my friend who is a big fan of DGM. The pic frame is a fake to make it like animation.
    MyList of reading n watching

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, I'm sorry I couldn't read so I didn't know...well, it's very good, maybe too good! Hey why don't you start making the next season of D.Gray Man, no ? Just kidding, but yet, I'm sorry for my big mistake...

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast