Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Favorite Character in GantZ?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Favorite Character in GantZ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gantz556 View Post
    Kato and Kurono are definitely foil. They complement each other's personality. They are definitely opposites. They are like water and oil.

Kato is my most favorite character; Kurono is the worst character in my mind. I want Kato to survive until the very end of the story; I want Kurono to die permanently. I love Kato too much; I hate Kurono too much.
    Jesus...why do you have such vitriole for Kurono? He did revive Katou after all (with someone else's points).

I wouldn't say they're like oil and water. I think Nishi and Kurono are oil an water...likewise with Izumi and Katou.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah y u hating on the best charcter on the show
    im a hero got damn it nothing can beat me-by kei

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the hell wit the hobo y wud he risk his life again savin a got damn hobo lol hell i dnt no y he did it the first time

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

not sayin dats wrong but y wud he risk his ownself and katuo just a hipercrite

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lol u seen he waz about 2 kill his own aunt

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

The Hobo incident was only to illustrate the apathy of people in Oku's eyes. It was to illustrate Kurono's apathy and selfishness at the start of the series...his ignorance. Since then I'd say Kurono has changed dramatically.

Pervert? Who cares? He's not a deviant or anything. I don't see your dislike of Kurono as being really rational Gantz556, I just think you have a thing for virtuous characters...or those who were that way right off the bat, like Katou.

And ace3106, is the l33t sp33k necessary? Try to express yourself a bit normally. It helps to understand eachother when we discuss things. And try to avoid one-line posts unless it's warranted. Thanks.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

I completely agree with your observations. Hatred is like love. It does not have to be irrational.

Going back on topic...

I really hate Kurono. I am not trying to start a controversy. These are just my personal feelings.

I might have hated Kurono, for the simple fact that Kurono does not die easily. He keeps on going like an Energizer bunny. I celebrated when Host Samurai finally got him.

I admit, Kurono is a better warrior than Kato, but Kato is still my most favorite.

I want to be become like Kato in real-life. He is my role model.
    Then it's fair to say you dislike Kurono sometimes?...because hating him just doesn't make sense to me, lol

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I completely agree with your observations. Hatred is like love. It does not have to be irrational.

Going back on topic...

I really hate Kurono. I am not trying to start a controversy. These are just my personal feelings.

I might have hated Kurono, for the simple fact that Kurono does not die easily. He keeps on going like an Energizer bunny. I celebrated when Host Samurai finally got him.

I admit, Kurono is a better warrior than Kato, but Kato is still my most favorite.

I want to be become like Kato in real-life. He is my role model.
    but why would you want katuo as your role model hes good and all but that every1 comein home act can get him beat up are killed hes lucky that the biker chumps was punks lol

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ralvyn's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

I seriously hated Kurono before, he's more like a desperate virgin wanting to get his first experience when he was introduced (in the anime). but i kinda liked him like after when kishimoto and katou died, he gradually changed that time. the character development on him surely did a great impact why i like him

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member roxas_strife2's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kei Kurono is my favorite character of all time. I relate to him, and his development has been a big inspiration for me. I love the characters that have been positive influences on him just by association almost. I don't think I need to explain much more than that since you guys all know how he has progressed over the series.

Gantz566: I don't understand how anyone who loves Katou can hate Kei after he has changed so much. Both are excellent characters.

How the hell can anyone call Katou weak? Clearly they're opinion is biased as can be. He has a lot of willpower and tries very hard to live up to his responsibilities, and he's a good combatant too. There is no logical reason to call him weak at all.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BrazilianGantzer's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ralvyn View Post
    I seriously hated Kurono before, he's more like a desperate virgin wanting to get his first experience when he was introduced (in the anime). but i kinda liked him like after when kishimoto and katou died, he gradually changed that time. the character development on him surely did a great impact why i like him
    Yes, true. Kurono's character development was definately one of the best one's we have so far. I think he's only rivalled in this sense by Nishi's development.

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6