Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Mission in GantZ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Revilenigma's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best Mission in GantZ?

Quote Originally Posted by georgemarvin View Post
    Best sex scene: Kei and Sei.
    No way, the best sex scene has to go to Inaba and the Oni Alien, I still giggle just thinking about it LOL!!!
    http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss310/revilenigma/avatars%20and%20sigs/boxman.png

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by Damura; April 09, 2009 at 09:48 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Revilenigma's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

your spoilers aren't working, at least not for me.
    http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss310/revilenigma/avatars%20and%20sigs/boxman.png

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Inaba and Oni shapeshifter is the worst. But Inaba deserved that.
    The best sex scene Kuwabara and that female Osakan alien.
    But now that I think about it, he raped her scratch it off the list.
    Sei and Kurono best sex scene.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Revilenigma View Post
    your spoilers aren't working, at least not for me.

They're working for me... I don't know... I'll put in the links to the images as well.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Damura:

Both the link and the spoilers are not working for me. Is there another source mate? I'm getting a forbidden access*page from the link.

Edit: [snip]
    Last edited by Charlie; September 13, 2010 at 05:07 PM.

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well this is weird... it only works for me when I add '.png' to it. I guess I'll just find another source.

Spoiler show

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Damura; April 09, 2009 at 09:55 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

My fave missions were:

The 2nd mission,where they fought those bird like aliens.Before the start it got interesting with Nishis ranting on everybody,the shock of Kurono not having the suit,everybody written him off,saying you stay low.Then Nishi died,they split up.Kurono got stuck with those biker assholes and he got pushed over.He was ordered to go to the house with all remaining aliens.But then using the power of his balls he without fear beated them all,destroyed the building,survived the crash.Everybody stared in dissbelief.And when the bird boss grabed him,that was the best part when he killed him in the air.Tho in the anime the mission looked better,cause he had the speech that he aint no pussy and he will beat the shit out of the bird.

The J-Park mission.Again no suit,in the room he got his ass handed by Izumi,everybody looked down on him like he was trash.He woke up took the bike and he began,he made a close bond with the old man,he got accepted almost by everybody except Inaba and Izumi.Reika fell for a guy who was way down her level,oh he had a speach in that mission,he was great in that mission.I'd love to see this mission animated.

The sadest one is the buddha mission.Well before even starting Kurono was pissed off (fuck Kishimoto) at Kishimoto,Katou and everyone else.Came into the room akwardly tho.Acted like a bad ass from the very start,when Kishimoto entered and started beeing all blushy near Katou and everything pissed my man even more.Then he left had sex,established himself even a bigger bad ass back then.The rampaging Kurono was so awesome,the way he killed that big ass buddha was way awesome.But then they met the boss,Kishimoto got her ass killed,that drove Kei mad,he lost two limbs,she was the reason for everybody dieing,if it wasnt for her,Kei wouldnt have lost his cool,he would have killed the 1000arms.Katou wouldnt stand there and get his ass killed that easy,but Kishimoto didnt think,cause she doeasnt know how to do that,well thank you very much for everything,maybe after that it made the manga even more interesting and more unique then any other,it was still the sadest moment to me,and in that moment Kishimoto became my most hated manga/anime charachter ever.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member roxas_strife2's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I must say it was the Nurarihyon mission. I've never been in so much suspense in my entire life. It had some of the best action of the series ever. It was full of surprises. New characters. NEW EQUIPMENT! It was just full of epic and win. I didn't mind the length at all. Chapter 278 where Hikawa shows up and tries to steal kill and Katou is all no fucking way was easily the most climactic moment of all. I was mainly in suspense over the fact Kei might not be coming back though, and seeing Katou kill that thing was the most reassuring thing ever.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member A_N_G_E_L's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Osaka Mission!!! = Lots of new and great characters, sexy Katou, new cool weapons and cool Aliens(my favourite Gantz-aliens!)!
    The only thing I don't like is how Nuri got killed and that Katou got the 100 Pointz so quickly...:/

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Surreaoland's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Favourite Mission: Buddhist Temple! How's it not entertaining to see people die?

Favourite Character: Hoi Hoi (very profound character development)

Favourite Female: Contradiction much? If I must opt for one, it'd be the dog...or Tae for getting Kurono killed.
    Least Favourite Female: All? I'm sexist....yes...

Favourite Male : Must my sexism only apply to females?! Anyway, it has to be the person who speaks one word and dies after in rampant brutality!
    Least Favourite Male: Oka. Too much killing, too little dying.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner herminihildo's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i would say the buddah mission. it looked liked the mission ran for more than an hour. it was a big turning point in the series. especially the part where kurono only survived
    There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand the binary and those who don't

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    Well this is weird... it only works for me when I add '.png' to it. I guess I'll just find another source.

Spoiler show

Spoiler show
    You can use Preview Post before posting to avoid it

no hotlinking site, it says

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Kurono View Post
    My fave missions were:

The 2nd mission,where they fought those bird like aliens.Before the start it got interesting with Nishis ranting on everybody,the shock of Kurono not having the suit,everybody written him off,saying you stay low.Then Nishi died,they split up.Kurono got stuck with those biker assholes and he got pushed over.He was ordered to go to the house with all remaining aliens.But then using the power of his balls he without fear beated them all,destroyed the building,survived the crash.Everybody stared in dissbelief.And when the bird boss grabed him,that was the best part when he killed him in the air.Tho in the anime the mission looked better,cause he had the speech that he aint no pussy and he will beat the shit out of the bird.

The J-Park mission.Again no suit,in the room he got his ass handed by Izumi,everybody looked down on him like he was trash.He woke up took the bike and he began,he made a close bond with the old man,he got accepted almost by everybody except Inaba and Izumi.Reika fell for a guy who was way down her level,oh he had a speach in that mission,he was great in that mission.I'd love to see this mission animated.

The sadest one is the buddha mission.Well before even starting Kurono was pissed off (fuck Kishimoto) at Kishimoto,Katou and everyone else.Came into the room akwardly tho.Acted like a bad ass from the very start,when Kishimoto entered and started beeing all blushy near Katou and everything pissed my man even more.Then he left had sex,established himself even a bigger bad ass back then.The rampaging Kurono was so awesome,the way he killed that big ass buddha was way awesome.But then they met the boss,Kishimoto got her ass killed,that drove Kei mad,he lost two limbs,she was the reason for everybody dieing,if it wasnt for her,Kei wouldnt have lost his cool,he would have killed the 1000arms.Katou wouldnt stand there and get his ass killed that easy,but Kishimoto didnt think,cause she doeasnt know how to do that,well thank you very much for everything,maybe after that it made the manga even more interesting and more unique then any other,it was still the sadest moment to me,and in that moment Kishimoto became my most hated manga/anime charachter ever.
    yep, I was just wondering how dumb she was

she could have push katou and maybe loose 2 legs than cut in have... they have super speed and strength, argh... I really don't know what came into her mind

But thanks to all this, kei matured and become what we know today.

What I am sad is that the anime ended on this with Kei still not develop, very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by A_N_G_E_L View Post
    Osaka Mission!!! = Lots of new and great characters, sexy Katou, new cool weapons and cool Aliens(my favourite Gantz-aliens!)!
    The only thing I don't like is how Nuri got killed and that Katou got the 100 Pointz so quickly...:/
    yeah, I don't know how Gantz graded them lol

they killed that boss almost how many times

and each alien kill must be counted, it should be 500 pts or more
    Last edited by elitefox; October 21, 2010 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    CLEANED

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^

Most you can get in one go is 100.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

The Buddha Mission was definitely the best in my opinion. It had the best "Holy Shit!!" moments in regards to the other missions. Plus, only one person survived. My least favourite was the Oni Mission. Boring... though I did like the finale. The Nurarihyon Mission was cool, just a little too long is all, and it did give out a feeling of hopelesness.

New Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast