Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Which arrancar is the most powerful?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ulquiorra (His segunda etapa made him the most powerful)

48 40.00%
  • Starrk (He's got those unstoppable spirit wolves).

38 31.67%
  • Wonderwiess (He was Aizen's trump card/possibly beat Kensei)

8 6.67%
  • Yammi (He's the only espada remaining, and he's ranked 0)

13 10.83%
  • Barragan (His respira can age everything)

13 10.83%
New Reply
Page 1 of 71 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Espada/Arrancar Strength Ranking Thread

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mugen's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Espada/Arrancar Strength Ranking Thread

I don't know something dumb I thought of. What do you think?

Renamed thread so Wonderweiss could be included ~igotthegoods
    Last edited by igotthegoods; March 14, 2010 at 10:43 PM.
    click to join mangahelpers facebook group

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who is the number 1 espada?

i will go for Ulquiorra.

Aizen seems to entrust him with a lot of big time responsibilities. Well, that may just mean that he is smart for the job or that the if he is not the no. 1 then those above him are not bothered with those kind of duties. Anyways- i just dont know just like everyone else. Except to go out on a whim.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well lets break it down logically , there are ten espada correct? two choices are out , 10 and 6 , Yammi and Grimmjaw , that leaves 8. We can assume that the strongest Espada is born from a vastrode and should therefore have a very human appearance so that munchican guy next to Yammi is out. That leaves 7. Still too many choices though, my bet that Uliquorra is either the strongest or within the top 4.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member goofy_man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to add a comment from Gold Knight himself....in response to me asking a similarly related question....I asked GK what his opinion on the possibility of Ulquiorria being #5 and "Cucumber Face"--to use your term--is #1...
    Note: "Mind Flayer"="Cucumber Face" in GK's comment...

Quote Quote:
    Then Ulquiorra is only one rank stronger than Grimmjow, which means the gap of power between each Arrancar must be incredible. The Primero must be something else (which would have to be that "Mind Flayer" one I pointed out.) I don't think that it would be the case, though, because Ulquiorra has obviously been "pimped" by Tite as being the most powerful Ichigo has encountered so far.
    Spoiler: Truth about pervs show

Spoiler: GSD, in a nutshell show

Spoiler: The wisdom of Fuzzy o_O show

Spoiler: Random facts about me show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member One Bad Mo Fo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That a tough guess to make, wish there was a third, "I'm clueless" option

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Your right if the power difference was that great between classes , then espada #1 could crush SS and Earth under its pinky nail.

I think it is important to remember though that none of the espada ( except for Luppi's sorry a**) have released their soul slayer. And that the difference in power as described by that one low level Arrancar is tremendous. And also I dont know if all of people have mentioned this but all Zanpakuto have two release forms. And since I see no reason for it to be different for Arrancar. So that could be another plateau of power that we cant even think about ( I imagine it being a complete fusion of the shinigami powers and hollow powers , or almost that for the peope who were transformed while the Hougyouku was still in its really crappy almost full hibernation state. )

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Post Thanks / Like

these are all good points, its hard to decide which 1 is #1 because most of the espada look fully human which makes it hard 2 tell. but i have a feeling that it has something 2 do with the espada whose face we cant see. there has 2 be a reason for that ....

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by khmuboi
    but i have a feeling that it has something 2 do with the espada whose face we cant see. there has 2 be a reason for that ....
    Kubo hasnt finished his character design yet?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member goofy_man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by poopoomaru
    Your right if the power difference was that great between classes , then espada #1 could crush SS and Earth under its pinky nail.
    Not to mention the difficulties Aizen would have trying to control Primero Espada.....which makes me wonder how Aizen does pull that off.....I sure hope it's not through "favors"
    That's the last thing I want to see in Bleach: An Espada and ex-Shinigami who really are bad-ass butch okama....
    Spoiler: Truth about pervs show

Spoiler: GSD, in a nutshell show

Spoiler: The wisdom of Fuzzy o_O show

Spoiler: Random facts about me show

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Iceringer said it was based on the fact that Aizen is completely and utterly devoid of fear. And that is why Hollows respect him. Which makes sense , Hollows are the personifications of hate, rage , etc etc in the soul releasing themselves in afterlife. And the bases of all those emotions is fear , hence iceringers statement that fear is what bound them in the afterlife. To see something utterly without fear is beyond them, to the hollows Aizen is not some weak human , or even weak shinigami. He stands above weakness , not only absent of fear but with due reason behind it. Aizen stopped with one finger the same sword that stopped Yammi full on punch at their first visit to earth. Even the hollows completetly recognize that Aizen is utterly above them all.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by poopoomaru
    Aizen stopped with one finger the same sword that stopped Yammi full on punch at their first visit to earth. Even the hollows completetly recognize that Aizen is utterly above them all.
    Hey..dont forget that when Aizen stopped ichigo's sword with his one finger ichigo was severely injured..Moreover Ichifo had gotten much stronger when he first encountered Yammi.I really dont think that Aizen is way stronger than the top espada like Ulquiorra.

Now as the 1st espada is concerned i dont think it is Ulquiorra!I dont know if he is a vastrorode but he is surely strong!!!We are gonna see the No1 espada soon.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that all the Espada are been showed, I don´t have any doubt: "Ulquiorra es la Primera Espada". Acording about the design of the others, personallity.............Ulquiorra is the most detailed member. Then, in a group of this type in a Shounen, the most powerful never is a moster, ugly characters, big men, women, o characters with boring or lazy actitudes.

For me, It isn´t strange that the most powerfull was the fist in appear: In Rurouni Kenshin, Sohjiro was the first member to appear (and the strongest too) from the "Diez Espadas".

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member bax's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

It should be Ulqi....
    Don't you guys feel the aura of awesomeness about him...
    Just sit back and enjoy the show by your opponent, then, after you're dead boring, get home and sleep. No need to kill that lousy Orange-head Shinigami...

Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

The number one is the one who has the number one tatooed on him. we will only know when it is revealed. what difference does it make anyway?
    Blind dude rocks! click the link to find out why, I dare you
    Spoiler: awesome slashdot(and other) quote(s) show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lohnt's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's my guess.

Top 3 were numbered as the top 3 because those are the three I would have the most fun watching Chad, Ishida and Ichigo fight at the very end.

New Reply
Page 1 of 71 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast