Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/1/14 - 9/7/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by cnet128 , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Rukia and Renji Powerups

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Rukia and Renji Powerups

well, we've seen ichigo power up (hollow mode), ishida power up (the blade/arrow, i forget the name), and sado power up (el brazo izquierdo del diablo)... so anyone have any predictions on rukia and renji's? (assuming that the mangaka keeps with the pattern of everyone getting new techniques)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member _ATMA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rukia and Renji Powerups

i dont think were going to see much from the two of them except for the fact that they will improve upon their all ready layed down powers, we will see renji refine his bankai. and rukia will have refined her shikai even farther, we wont see rukia getting a bankai anytime soon
    If Nissan Motorsports is NISMO, does that make Honda Motorsports HOMO?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lohnt's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Rukia's bankai would be the most obvious powerup for her.. somehow I hope it allows her to use demon arts in bankai though, since I've always loved that she owned people with her magic rather than her sword.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner nippyer's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

i really wanna see rukias bankai!!!! as 4 renji, i have no clue. maybe hell get an ultra powerful bankai

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member War's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

For Rukia, it would be a bankai.

But I don't think it would be so soon.

--

For Renji, it could be a new skill, like a different way of using his bankai.

Thats what I think.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Remus's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by _ATMA
    i dont think were going to see much from the two of them except for the fact that they will improve upon their all ready layed down powers, we will see renji refine his bankai. and rukia will have refined her shikai even farther, we wont see rukia getting a bankai anytime soon
    Why do you think Rukia won't gain a bankai ? Why should everyone else gain more power and she stays behind ? After all she was the one we havent seen any serious fighting from. Her shikai is nice but shikai won't work on the Espada. She will most probably use a bankai but I really wonder, if she can defeat this guy and I think someone should add spoiler tags since its given away future content if you watch just the anime.
    Navy Officer on Duty | See Ya if I get the Chance | Back in Europe and Germany of course

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think her shikai may be able to force the Espada she is fighting to release his Zanpaktou, but then she'll get owned.

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Maxy Barnard's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

She's likely to use this fight to shed all sadness left related to kaien, and realize a new level of power, whether its new moves for the shikai or a bankai.

as for renji, he could have a bunch of new techniques or stuff gained from training with hatnclogs

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i agree with what a lot of you have said.

seeing that kaien was a very important person to her, this fight with him will force her to "level up" emotionally and physically i feel, unless she wants to get stuck in an abyss forever. and kubo's really good about having his characters struggle, fall, but get back up with a stronger sense of determination, self, and community.

but yes... it would be REAL NICE if she did release her bankai... but i don't think she's at that level yet unfortunately.

rukia is by far my favorite character in this manga. i really do hope to see more of her! come on kubo! (:

the greatest sacrifice has been paid; and now we may awaken from our deepest slumber, and bask in the Light partaking in sweet fellowship for eternity.

New Reply