Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who will turn on Aizen?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Who will turn on Aizen?

Obviously some espadas will turn on Aizen. I think that Noitora most probably will fight Uliquorra (spelling?) but which one of them that will truely fight on Aizen's side (if any, since all of the espadas, yammy aside, seems to be a rather hard crowd to controll) I don't know, allthough I'm not really able to figure out Uliq's true intentions, either he is strictly loyal, or he has some mysterious scheme of his own. The way he provoked Orohime, to me it seems like he is planning some own moves outside or even opposed Aizen's.
    I don't know for whom, besides himself, Grimmjow will fight for, but I suppose there is a slim chance that he will turn on Aizen and the rest of the white dressed bunch.
    Also, this might seem a bit silly, but what if Kaien and this no9 espada, is the true villain, and Aizen just his puppet? It would be an interesting twist, don't you think? That is if Ichigo won't go killing himself off in the end because his and no9's souls are linked together and such.

Who do you think will either work their own ambitions or simply switch side?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mugen's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who will turn on Aizen?

duh
    Gin will
    but he will die protecting Matsumoto
    or I don't know perhaps one of the Vasto Lorde
    like Numero #1
    click to join mangahelpers facebook group

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member gigantor21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that Zaeruapollo already has, considering his reaction when Aizen mentioned his experiment. That hints at him going behind Aizen's back, at least, which probably means the experiment involves something Aizen wouldn't approve.

What I want to know is whether or not anyone else is involved.

...WTF is Aizen smiling about? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Random YouTube Comment
    "Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    Omae wa mo shindeiru!"

Dearly Missed ;__; MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Who will turn on Aizen?
    if i take it word by word, i'd say orihime lit his flame... and ulquiorra and aizen will fight over her...

more seriously though,
    zaeru seems to be most likely to turn on aizen and noitora isn't the most loyal either it seems...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lohnt's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Ulq really cares about Orihime.
    If any of the Arrancar turn on Aizen it would most likely be Kaien (if thats really him) and Noitora, since he's the most likely to be a pre-Vasto Lorde and therefore have no love for a lesser powered "captain" Shinigami.

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen
    duh
    Gin will
    but he will die protecting Matsumoto
    or I don't know perhaps one of the Vasto Lorde
    like Numero #1
    you and i are on the same page. No two ways about that. And if Arrancar # 9 is Kaien-dono then he is surely in my books as traitor-candidate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Silhouette's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think any of the Espadas will ever turn against Aizen. Some of them are hot-headed and jumpy but they still fear him like hell. I say if some one betrays Aizen it will be Gin because he seems to be the only one who really understand and see through Aizen's mind games. But Gin won't do it unless he becomes stronger than Aizen
    CLICK SIGNATURE ABOVE FOR BLEACH & OP COLOURED PAGES

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Jammer's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Kaien will... but only after Rukia helps him manage his personality problems

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer
    Kaien will... but only after Rukia helps him manage his personality problems
    i know. He already seemed to go in that direction. But even if he does-- then the big question is, was he hiding his real strength?

although i doubt it will be enough- anyways.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Jammer's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

well of course he won't be able to beat Aizen - but he could be the insider that will help Ichigo&co. to survive this arc

and another idea just struck me - Nell is the vastolorde's negotiatior and she's on good terms with ichigo - so they gang up on Aizen ^^

Post Thanks / Like

1.GJ without a doubt will go against aizen, he has already disobeyed once and have been humiliated in front of everyone by aizen bringing him to his knees.

2.Zaera; He's conducting experiments and when aizen figured out, his facial expression says it all.

3.Gin; protecting matsumoto, i think the was the reason he followed aizen so he would spare matsumoto life.

Noitora wouldn't turn against him purely because he is trying to gain recognition from aizen and uppers, by defeating the enemies. yammy certainly wont. Ulq is debateable, his loyalty to aizen is unquestionable ,but recent action(slap) by inoue may slapped some sense into him and may help her and her friends
    <br />Akuma says: &#91;]D &#91;] &#91;]V&#91;] &#91;]D

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

openly, no one. they all know that aizen is WAY stronger than them, and could possibly pulverize the entire espada with nothing but his reiatsu...

the glasses-guy might try something that aizen don't approve, but i don't think he will go against him. It seems that aizen knows everything that happens in las noches...If a real threat appears, it will pretty much be obliterated immediately. And the espadas are definitely not stupid, nor good, so they won't go against him, especially after seeing how he reacted to grimmjows actions....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kaien may try to turn on Aizen , but it wouldnt amount to anything, he is number 9 which means he is only one step abve Yammy , and Yammy just seems to get owned by everyone.

As for the rest of them, only the crazy ones like Noitora or possibly Grimmjaw if he is deep enough in a rage. All of the arrancar are no doubt extremely aware of Aizen's power, and Aizen isnt shy about crushing his minions with his spiritual pressure alone to make a point to them. Any espada with half a brain know they cant do much to Aizen, which is pretty much the only reason why they would take orders and degrade themselves, constantly having to say things like " for Aizen's sake" etc etc.

Aizen knows the loyalty of his Espada only exists through fear. He knows that if there even a moment when he is weakened that all his minions would turn on him in an instant.

Post Thanks / Like

I think Uliquorra or Gin. Uliquorra more. I think he kinna liked that slap Orihime gave him. It's most likely the most emotion he's seen or felt in a while. It also shows she's got some balls and not just aizen's weepy little toy. I think as the story goes on a bit, they will get a little more closer. I don't know about a romantic thing , but I think Uliquorra will start to become accustomed to her a bit. I know SOMETHING dramatic will happen in the end between them.

Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Uliquorras little speach to Orohime made me really wonder, because to me it seemed a bit many words from a man like him to use up for something this trivial. I got the feeling that he provoked Orohime for a reason, and most certainaly a reason not on Aizen's agenda.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast