Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83
Results 1,231 to 1,235 of 1235

Thread: THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Arrogance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

Quote Originally Posted by BBB Banana View Post
    Yeah my dad told me that a while ago but I tought it was just a rumor. Maybe they will regret the decision and come back with the show.
    See I would love that but its not like they would do that by next year. Their fall lineup is already set and its a bit late to change your mind. The problem is that since they won't change their mind by this fall, it would be hard to bring it back because then people will really be forgetting about the show because it won't even be on tv anymore. And there is no way to really test if its popular enough to bring back in the future because all they could rely on would be DVD sales, but like many I just watch ones I've missed online so its not even like DVD sales are a reliable source. SOOOOOO unfortunately things look really bleak , but I do have hope that they may make a movie .

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kaliayev's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I was actually a little delighted when I heard about the cancellation. The show had been suffering from a serious decline in quality with each season after the first, and I didn't want to find myself compelled to sit through another botched season in the hopes that the writers would revisit the dynamics that made the first season so successful.
    Hello, Dave. Is that you, Dave?

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Arrogance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kaliayev View Post
    I was actually a little delighted when I heard about the cancellation. The show had been suffering from a serious decline in quality with each season after the first, and I didn't want to find myself compelled to sit through another botched season in the hopes that the writers would revisit the dynamics that made the first season so successful.
    I understand what your saying. You don't want to see a really good show that you love end up screwing up and killing itself so you rather it go out while its good and not as bad. The problem for me though is that I still liked it either way. The first season was the best but I got so entrapped in the story that I can't not like the show. Yes the more recent seasons weren't as good but it still delivered for me. And now the last season ended with a really huge cliffhanger that will change everything and now I won't know whats going to happen . SO at least I'm hoping they can make an epic movie out of it to tie it all up so I can at least get the answer I want to the unanswered questions we have.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by paulkk View Post
    !!!!!!!! all are brilliant .
    And this shows are wonderful !!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!! I like it. !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    regret to tell you that this show has ended. It was good for a while though, then go down hill from there. sigh.

Artists of MH 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Post Thanks / Like

Wooooooooot and just when the best thing happened at the end when Claire did you know what xD it got cannceled, damn thats really lame, well for me the last season was the worst one, the story was really lame, Samuel wasnt interesting or even close of Sylars charm xD, the 1st 2 S. were the best, and the worst thing that happened is that Sylar joined the good side noooooooooooooooooooooo

New Reply
Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83