Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bax Review On Naruto Shippuden 001-002

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member chvis002's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bax Review On Naruto Shippuden 001

1-5. WTF?! Why did they show that for?! Not that I care but those who actually were strong (or foolish :P) enough to not read the manga must've had their worst shock of their life!

6. I kind of liked this little side story

10. The music when they appeared, supperb!

overall: Finaly some decent artwork! Finaly on track again!

Lastly, great review bax! I really liked the choise of images

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member bax's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by juUnior
    Yeah, but not only a surprise, but also a very superb moment for non-manga readers I suppose. Now fans will only watch to see that moment. And I agree, quality was glorious with music of kors
    Yesh.. The music is splendidly done. While not necessarily the best I ever heard, but then, the way they click into the story, it is superb.

Quote Quote:
    For me looks cool And when he has his battle clothes .. hyhy
    Heh, difference in opinion as Oro said. I prefer him to be in black ^^

Quote Quote:
    It always for me was how he was powerful.. seriuously, he took all this quards and ANBU memebrs maybe also by himself. I know that is something like suprise, but there were a lot of shinobis.. Probably his was good in fighting, really good.
    Yesh.. that is what puzzling me. The entrance is guarded by many shinobis and ANBU, so it's amazing how strong Yura is. Well, people can argue they didn't see it coming, but impossible for the whole defense didn't see it after Yura kills one or two guards

And thanx for dropping by ^^

Quote Originally Posted by chvis002
    1-5. WTF?! Why did they show that for?! Not that I care but those who actually were strong (or foolish :P) enough to not read the manga must've had their worst shock of their life!
    To create the hype possibly ^^ Well, after more than a year of fillers, the animators must thought of to start Shippuden with a bang

Quote Quote:
    6. I kind of liked this little side story
    Exactly. Nicely done and incorporated into the main story ^^

Quote Quote:
    10. The music when they appeared, superb!
    Yesh, one of the strong point of Shippuden ^^

Quote Quote:
    Lastly, great review bax! I really liked the choise of images
    Thanx for coming ^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goji's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice nice! It definitely was an amazing episode. I got to say I loved the music, it was awesome <3 !!!

I agree with you on most of your comments, I just don't get why they already showed the scene with the inner kyuubi.... It would be better if they stopped the little preview at the moment Sasuke strikes down his blade on Naruto.

It's nice to read comments on the anime. Will you be doing this every week from now on?

[url=http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50362]

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, yeah,, you got a point. Theatrically, it's better to just stop when Sasuke is bringing down his sword upon Naruto. Would make a perfect cliffhanger. And oh yeah, noticed the sound when the screen goes black at this moment? It sounds like the sword being stopped by wood, not by Sai blocking.

As for the Kyuubi scene, I believe that the animators tried to make the scene more puzzling (at least it works on non-manga readers). Why suddenly inner Naruto? Why suddenly Sasuke is in there? Maybe to create a chain of unanswered events, in preparations for the strorylne to evolve later.

And yesh, look out for the next review very soon, as soon as I can get the anime RAW, I'll start working on the screenshots.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Great review, but I think that the animation for Shippuden wasn't good. It started out good when they showed Sasuke. Then after the intro the animation ranged from good to bad. The character faces went from really good then to who the hell is that. The staff seems to really have gottten lazy since the Naruto fillers that gave many Naruto fans nightmares.

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bax
    And oh yeah, noticed the sound when the screen goes black at this moment? It sounds like the sword being stopped by wood, not by Sai blocking.
    hey nice one! I didn't notice it until you said it, just watched that scene again and you're absolutely right. Maybe they'll change the sound when they do the full animation in a few months...?
    Or they really let Yamato block the attack in stead of Sai... but that would be kind of lame for some reason... XD
    It's just that in that scene we see that Sai isn't that heartless as we thought he was, and that he really cares about Naruto too. So if they let Yamato block the attack, we would miss all that.

Quote Quote:
    As for the Kyuubi scene, I believe that the animators tried to make the scene more puzzling (at least it works on non-manga readers). Why suddenly inner Naruto? Why suddenly Sasuke is in there? Maybe to create a chain of unanswered events, in preparations for the strorylne to evolve later.
    yah, you're probably right about that one. ^^

Quote Quote:
    And yesh, look out for the next review very soon, as soon as I can get the anime RAW, I'll start working on the screenshots.
    I'll be waiting.

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sarmad's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ForteAnly
    Great review, but I think that the animation for Shippuden wasn't good. It started out good when they showed Sasuke. Then after the intro the animation ranged from good to bad. The character faces went from really good then to who the hell is that. The staff seems to really have gottten lazy since the Naruto fillers that gave many Naruto fans nightmares.
    I agree with Forteantly. The Scene from the Grass arc, the Op and the ED were amazing, but there were scenes in the Episode i could hardly bear to watch...
    -_-

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

@ ForteAnly

Well... If you look closely, the animation has improved comparing to the fillers. Yeah, the opening animation is great. But we can't expect it to be completely movie-grade for a weekly anime. At least, it is better than what we got during the fillers arcs.

@ Goji

Yeah.. I guess they want to use Yamato as the blocker in the anime. Well.. I'm not sure the reasons why, but a little twist in plot won't hurt the storyline. I know, it steals away Sai's moment. But, I'm sure Sai will be given his spot somewhere

@ Sarmad

May I know which scenes?

Thanx guys ^^

Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course

First off the scene where Sakura turns into a ventriloquist. As she speaks to Kakashi, who is standing on the sill, she refuses to move her lips ^^ .. actually pretty funny

The rest of the scene in Tusande's office is on an equal level. The movements (there are only few ^^) are very static and stiff. Sakura seems pretty fat, when her back is shown... Ah ! Tsunade's and Shizune's faces look awefully funny when Tsunade tells Sakura to remember her training.

Then there is the scene where Shika and Naruto talk about who has become a chuunin or a jounin... Shikamaru's face ... the mistakes in that scene are obvious.
    -_-

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

yah, Sarmad's right about those scenes. But just as many said... we can't expect that they always give us those nice intro grafics from down in Oro's lair. Would be kind of nice though. ^^

I definitely hope they'll keep up with better grafics in comparison to the fillers. Wouldn't want to see those come back any time soon. (!)

Itachi's Hat Maker MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted kadoman's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmad
    Of course

First off the scene where Sakura turns into a ventriloquist. As she speaks to Kakashi, who is standing on the sill, she refuses to move her lips ^^ .. actually pretty funny
    I have to say I laughed at that...you shouldn't have reminded me! Now you've gone and spoiled my glittering vision of that episode!

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah.. yesh... those scenes. You got a point Sarmad.

But like Goji stated, we can't have an hour of movie-like animations. Then, I think it would be hard for the animator to do weekly anime.

And look forward to EP 003 review soon.

Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bax Review On Naruto Shippuden 001 & 002

Quote Originally Posted by Kadoman
    I have to say I laughed at that...you shouldn't have reminded me! Now you've gone and spoiled my glittering vision of that episode!
    Sorry .. They may have done on purpose >.>

Quote Originally Posted by bax
    Ah.. yesh... those scenes. You got a point Sarmad.

But like Goji stated, we can't have an hour of movie-like animations. Then, I think it would be hard for the animator to do weekly anime.

And look forward to EP 003 review soon.
    Yep, you and Goji are absolutely right. But just to make it clear, i liked the episode(s) overall. The great animation at first with the OP and the ED compensated for the "ugly" scenes

I'll be waiting for your next review
    -_-

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bax Review On Naruto Shippuden 001 & 002

As promised, the next one is up

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=15765.0

Thanx for waiting ^^

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2