Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Isane Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Post Thanks / Like

The Isane Thread

Well , Isane is the only active Bleach Manga Coloring Group
    It curently has 11 members (from wich only 5 are active).
    We started on chapter (206)182 and have almost finished it , we have chapters 206-210 almost fully colored , and are working our buts off to finish them
    We have a forum (http://s14.invisionfree.com/Isane/) , so if you want to join here
    If you want to se our add click here
    And if you want to ask anything about (my sex life) Isane ask here
    Quote Quote:
    Vlado: So you are gonna become homuressu?<br />Dedal:Oh, I told her about the homeless thing and she took it too hard.

Puella Magi 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Galth's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Isane Thread

Cool, i had never heard of Isane... will you post their releases on this site, and may we upload them?

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice - a coloring group for Bleach sounds like a neat idea.
    I mean Zarosaki rulez for Naruto! (Ok, I'm not objective as I used to be a member.)
    Anyways, it's great that you do a project like that.

Post Thanks / Like

Yup , when every chapter is released i'l post them here to , and you can upload them on this site
    We really need base-colorers (people that aren't good at shading but whan't to help just by doing the base color) , colorists (people that can shade good , and add efects to base colored pages , i miself em one ) ) , and that's about it...
    So if you can do one of the 2 things memtionet above please contact me
    Quote Quote:
    Vlado: So you are gonna become homuressu?<br />Dedal:Oh, I told her about the homeless thing and she took it too hard.

MH's Peacemaker 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Leen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ha, great to see more colorists here.

Welcome to mangahelpers.

Questions:
    What's with the slash abuse?
    Why Isane? Not Rukia? Chad?
    I believe you coloured your own avatar?

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm...i never knew this group existed. IMHO, bleach colorers are few...i'm glad that there IS an actual group with coloring skills.

Where does all Isane's colorings go to? I don't see them anywhere.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member xallisto's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

i saw u guys in Bleach Forums, looking forward to some quality work
    And Progress is a debt we all must pay
    its convenience we all cherish its pollution we disdain.

Post Thanks / Like

Well no releases yet , expect something in about 2 weeks[br]Posted at: March 03, 2006, 02:30:15 PM_________________________________________________and no , i didn't color my avt , moridin from our grup colored it , i just cut it..[br]Posted at: March 03, 2006, 02:30:44 PM_________________________________________________slash abuse? well isn't that kinda over-used in this forum?i kinda like (hot chicks) it....
    Quote Quote:

MH's Peacemaker 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Leen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I've coloured my own Bleach manga too for the first time. Yay, after seeing Isane's thread, I rushed to look for bleach manga to colour. :knk :knk

You haven't answer my question, damnit? Why Isane?

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to seeing Isane's work when you post them here, vlado. I haven't heard of Isane either, but a Bleach coloring group sounds very cool.

And Eileen, it's probably because Isane is a less common googled name than either Rukia or Chad. That's why Zarosaki chose their name, for its uniqueness.

Post Thanks / Like

Well , we didn't really decide on Isane , but it just came to that...
    We whanted something peps can asociate to bleach
    Quote Quote:

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

How many pages does everyone colour per week (or per month)?
    Do you find difficulties in finding new members? Mind listing the members you have now?

It's nice to see a Bleach colouring group. I hope it'll last long.

Puella Magi 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Galth's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

LamE, the last reply was May 06, i'm pretty sure that Isane died before their first release... =/

... vlado? *"give some official press release please" look in eyes*

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

http://s14.invisionfree.com/Isane/in...topic=16&st=30

There's still some activity going on. If all you people don't post anything, imo it means you are indifferent. Even though you disagree, it still feels like it.

EDIT: OK so I was wrong. They don't even show up after a week.... . Such a shame. I really hope they are still active though.

Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dedal_x's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL, so much time has gone... And a stray cat(me) comes into scanlators' section for thr first time to actually find a dead thread about the group I'm a member of... And that last comment from LamE really kicked my balls here... OUCH!

Yeah, all started with Vlado and some other people founding Isane, then after all the work something happened and everyone seemed to completely lost all interest.

At that time appeared a person, who wasn't that indifferent. Sarada. She started reviving the project.

About a month later - I joined the team, which in reality had only a couple of members. But with hard work of our saviour, whose name I already mentioned, we managed not to die, though we had lost most of members.

And so, we worked. Not so much on coloring, but more on getting active members. We were getting a lot of people who would show good skills, join and then disappear without doing anything for team. That was really discourageing.

But we still tried to stay on our feet. Our first release was a donation to us by a person named Opssmk. He singlehandedly colored chapter 178, and was so kind that joined the team and this chapter was released under the name of [Isane].

Eventually, two weeks later to be precise, we managed to release a team-chapter 182. And that was the start...

Thruogh time we still had problems with members, many people left the group due to losing interest. Vlado disappeared half of a year ago, adn actual leaders of Isane became Sarada and Rikuna. These two did great on keeping the project alive. With their help Isane got it's own server space and domain. www.isane.net .

Moving to isane.net was a great moment in history of Isane. The members that were active at that moment are still with us, the webspace made it availabe not to use stupid free fileservices... Well, it was a third birth for Isane.

Right now Isane has prettly few active members, and the work is progressing pretty slowly. On the other hand the progress is pretty stable. Today were released the 11th and 12th chapters scanlated by Isane.

We are really happy that our work gets to see the light of day, and our project still lives.

What we really lack is attention. We barely get any feedback on forums where we post our releases, and there were only two or three feedback posts on our own forum.

So, if you are reading this, and you want us to continiue our work, take a minute of your time and drop by our site, or our renewed irc channel #isane@irc.orchighway.net and say those thoughts you have in your mind. Our members would REALLY appeciate it. Thank you.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast