Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: MH 'Boys Love' Hangout

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MH 'Boys Love' Hangout

It's ok, i understand that these things aren't everywhere.

And i know what it is to find out good news.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

If anyone has missed, MH has arranged awards for Manhwa and its sub-sections. You can find the links below. There are plenty of categories to nominate your favorites. We would love to see your participation.

Manhwa Awards
    The Breaker Awards
    Noblesse Awards
    Tower of God Awards

See you there

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Queen View Post
    ^ I'm actually behind the manga by 50 chapters or so, but I'm planning to read the rest sometimes next week. Thanks for informing me about the subforum thingy!

You aren't the only one; my sister and I are Oga/Furuchi fans. She has drawn some fan-arts and is currently learning realistic art like most Yaoi manga, I'll ask her to draw some Oga/Furuchi soon and post them here Just wait!
    No problem. I hope to see you there! The manga keeps getting better and funnier, you won't be disappointed. There's plenty of shipping fuel as well. I'm kind of convinced the author knows, but I'm not sure if he knows enough to troll us.

What I found amusing about Beelzebub's anime is how they really promoted Oga and Furuichi's relationship in a way that the manga never does. Like doing the 69 position under the desk because there's no space available, or being put under a spell that forces them to crossdress until they complete the game. Of course, these are all fillers, but even canon material they amped up the bromance.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Really? Which episode(s)? I don't watch the anime version of most manga because they totally ruin it... And I'll keep up with the manga soon if my computer will cooperate with me...

P.S.: It seems no one has answered my question in the previous page...

Quote Quote:
    I've been searching for shounen-ai (not yaoi) vampire manga, and I heard that Vassalord is a good one with only light BL... But just in case, can anyone tell me if it contains explicit smut?
    My Yullen!

"A well-rounded critique is often the most rewarding gift a reader can give." —

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I stopped watching the anime as well, really early on, actually. The last episode I watched was episode 16, but I noticed that sometimes people drew a lot of fanart for certain episodes, and so yeah. I don't have a particular list of episodes, but episode 5 was kind of out there.

Spoiler: Summary of episode 5 show

I haven't read Vassalord myself, but from some of the reviews I read on Manda-Updates it doesn't have anything explicit. There's some eroticized biting, but nothing more than PG-13. Hope that helps!

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, i also never read Vassalord. And none of my friends does so far.
    Mangaupdates is the only help now. It's described as shonen-ai, so no sex.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner leeloochan's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi there! This is my first post in Mangahelpers and I couldn't find where should I present myself, so I hope I can do it here. I've been reading Yaoi since I'm 18 (I'm 22 nowadays). I've already read almost all yaoi mangas translated and uploaded in manga traders xD My favorite ones are Totally captivated, Bi no Isu, Bóndz, Cut, Doushitemo Furetakunai, Cafe Latte Rhapsody, and some more :P... and my currently addiction are Super Lovers and Elektel Delusion. I hope to get along with everyone here!

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Oi.
    Welcome to MH. There is a section called Member Zone, if you want to try too.
    But this is the place to talk about Boys Love with passion.

I don't know all of the mangas that you listed, i'm a slow reader.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Need help in Chinese

Hey, can some of you who know Chinese translate the Kohitsuji Project yaoi from chap 4-7??? It Chinese, since I don't understand Chinese at all so I can't translate it, thank for tanslate

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner yuuki981's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Can someone give me a website where i can read fantasy paradise that will be cheaper then 7$ to buy.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yuuki981 View Post
    Can someone give me a website where i can read fantasy paradise that will be cheaper then 7$ to buy.
    I didn't really understand the request.
    Tell me if i'm wrong, but do you want a website to read the mangas, any boys love manga?
    So far, only one official online reader: Jmanga

Sublime is the current publisher in english for most mangas in the USA now, you can check their titles here: http://www.sublimemanga.com

For non official readers, google is your friend.

---------- Post added August 10, 2012 at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was August 07, 2012 at 09:48 PM ----------

Yay, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi debuted at number 4 on Oricon

Quote Quote:
    01. One Piece #67 (1,754,309)
    02. Naruto #61 (309,453 / 1,016,150)
    03. Hetalia Axis Powers Special Edition #5 (165,910 / 166,134)
    04. Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi~Onodera Ritsu no Baai~ Special Edition #7 (100,454 / 109,930)
    05. Gaku #17 (94,866 / 96,232)
    06. Beelzebub #17 (86,079)
    07. Soredemo Machi wa Mawaateiru #10 (77,605 / 78,681)
    08. Channel wa Sonomama! 【HHTV Hokkaidou★Telebi】 #5 (69,160 / 70,544)
    09. Sukitte Iinayo。#9 (66,794 / 233,588)
    10. Nisekoi #3 (66,177)
    Yes, as you can see, Volume 07 of Sekaiichi Hatsukoi debuted in number 4 with a total of100k copies sold in the first week (the other 9k were from stores that started to sell the book earlier than official day).

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw that! I can't remember a BL manga selling so well, HOLY COW. Congrats, Sekaichi Hatsukoi! Maybe I need to get off the fence and start reading it already.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, Loveless was re-launched in omnibus edition in the USA and it reached the 7th place in the manga sales.

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...t-october-7-13

---------- Post added October 25, 2012 at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was October 22, 2012 at 07:07 PM ----------

Japanese Amazon released BL mangas for kindle.
    It's just a few, but it's the first step. From the first look of it, i recognized The Tyrant falls in love in the list.

Amazon.jp

Thnaks to fencer_x for pointing this out.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh boy, now that I've read Magi I'm really trying to resist buying Sinbad/Jafar doujinshi on top of buying Beelzebub doujinshi.

I find Sinja such a surprise pairing to come out of Magi's fandom, and yet it makes perfect sense to me. O_O And to be honest, the Magi fandom has really surprised me by being totally not bitchy towards its female characters. They in general love all the characters regardless of being male or female, and that makes me happy.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

JManga Adds Boys-Love Manga From Oh My God!'s Natsuho Shino

Quote Quote:
    The online manga website JManga announced on Thursday via newsletter that it is adding four new manga series next Thursday. The new manga include Natsuho Shino's Takatoh-sanchi no Komatta Jijyou and Rokuroichi's A Transparent Orange in the Lip manga (pictured at right). The website will also add the first volume of Wadapen's Tokyo Cycle Girl (Tokyo Jitensha Shōjo) and Mai Nakahara, Kana Ueda, Sayuri Yahagi, Saori Hayama, and Tatsunari Sakuraba's Koetama manga.

Shino's one-volume Takatoh-sanchi no Komatta Jijyou boys-love manga ran in Libre Publishing's Be x Boy magazine, and Libre Publishing released the compiled book volume in 2010. JManga previously published Shino's Oh my god! manga last year. Digital Manga Publishing has also released Shino's Kurashina Sensei's Passion and Stop bullying me! manga series.

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-natsuho-shino

If you are from North America, enjoy one more BL manga released online.

New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast