Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 97

Thread: Ichigo related to the Shiba Clan or someone else from SS?

  1. #16
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cuba holguin
    Country
    Cuba
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: is it possible,could ichigo be ganju's relative (spoilers)

    is there any chance that ishin istead of bein from the royal guard could be relative to the royal family?

  2. #17
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: is it possible,could ichigo be ganju's relative (spoilers)

    If Ichigo's family were nobles or whatever then wouldn't everyone in his household be able to see hollows and shinigami really well because they have royal blood?

  3. #18
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    Jordan
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    613
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: is it possible,could ichigo be ganju's relative (spoilers)

    the facts about ishin are all mystery, the only things we know until now is that he is a shinigami and that he is a strong one at that, he knows urahara kisuke, and thats all we know about ishins shinigami life pelias.
    ichigos family are able to see ghosts, it is mentioned in both the first chapter in the manga and the first episode in the anime.
    but their abilities vary and his sister karin's abilities grow a bit during the anime and manga.
    "Fighting was the only thing I was good at,but at least I always fought for what I believed in",Solid Snake and Gray Fox.
    watch some of the worlds best martial artists show their abilities in this thread http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5582

  4. #19
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner asymptotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: is it possible,could ichigo be ganju's relative (spoilers)

    I'd say the spirit king took the remains of Kaien's spirit after the hollow incident
    and brought him back in the form of Ichigo. That's why Ichigo has hollow powers and why everyone says hey Ichigo resembles Kaien. Also Isshin would be part of the royal family/guard.
    And the spirit king is messing with everyone in soul society by doing this.
    Are there any minorities in Naruto?

  5. #20
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member _ATMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Jackson, MI
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: is it possible,could ichigo be ganju's relative (spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by Light
    If Ichigo's family were nobles or whatever then wouldn't everyone in his household be able to see hollows and shinigami really well because they have royal blood?
    it isnt about just having royal blood or not its about how much spritual power the person has remember ichigo only started seeing the ghosts so much at the beggining of bleach maybe their powers just havnt come to built up as much more ichigo just inheritited his fathers power more then anything else o-o
    If Nissan Motorsports is NISMO, does that make Honda Motorsports HOMO?

  6. #21
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Dragonzair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,346
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: is it possible,could ichigo be ganju's relative (spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by me
    What made me think of the chances of Ichigo being in the Shiba clan, was the fact that Kuukaka is quite close friends with Urahara/Yoruichi. Why? Maybe because of Yoruichi being in royalty and meeting Kuukaka that way.

    But then Kuukaka was really wanting to help once she found out Urahara was involved in that Rukia-saving-arc thingy. My theory here would be, that Urahara did the Shiba clan a favour, by helping Isshin or something like that.
    After serious thinking (and a rather provoking fanfic I recently read), this theory actually seems very much plausible. o.O

    Alright. When the name Kurosaki was mentioned, I remember Ikkakku (or someone >.<) somehow slightly recognised the name. But when Ikkaku went to the real world, none of them recognised Isshin. (probably hiding from Ichigo, but..I dunno XD)

    So what if the name Kurosaki had been famous in SS or maybe known around (and may have been passed down to Ikkaku's generation, or whatever) in the Gotei 13.

    But they never really knew who the man was (which would probably explain why none of the Shinigamis in earth recognised Isshin). Is it possible that Royal Guards are well known, but rarely seen? Their job is after-all to protect the Royal Family. And I'm thinking the best way to protect them is by not making themselves known.

    Now, reason for why the name Kurosaki is known, is maybe because of Urahara, or blahblahbalh. His name was called aloud, or something normal like that.

    Anyway.

    Why would Kukkaku be so willing to help anything to do with Urahara? From my quote, I put up a rather far fetched theory that it had something to do with Isshin.

    Now back to the thread title.

    Is it possible that Isshin, is related to the Shiba clan, as close as siblings to Kukkaka, Ganjyuu and Kaien? (VERY FARFETCHED I KNOW HAHAH XD) Why was the Shiba clan disowned? What if it had something to do with the eldest sibling (Isshin) disowning the family to become a Shinigami or furthermore, a Royal Guard? Thus, changing his name? Bringing the whole family to shame, and sending them to the outskirts of Rukongai.

    Then after a few years, Kaien follows his brother's leads, and you know how the story goes.

    If you think about it, the whole family is hot headed. I mean, Isshin isn't as hot headed as Ichigo, but Urahara did once mention that he was very similar to his son.

    And what is Ichigo famous for? His hot headed-ness. Kukkaka? Being a hot headed female of Bleach. Ganjyuu? Just as much as his sister. Kaein's a happy go lucky guy, but I somehow sense a hot headed vibe from him too.

    Similar.

    Really. >_>;; I know this thoery has so many goddamn holes, that I could'nt fill, and also no proof at all. But it's a theory nonetheless. ^_^


    "Growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional."


  7. #22
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: is it possible,could ichigo be ganju's relative (spoilers)

    I think that the similiarities between Ichigo, Kaien and the rest of the Shiba clan are too great to dismiss. He's one of them, definitely, but is still definitely Isshin and Masaki's son. What's been bouncing around in my head is that, with all this experimentation of Hollow and shinigami mixing, somehow Kaien and the Hollow's "unified spirit" was harvested before Kaien died. Sure, Rukia stabbed him but how many times have we seen similiar injuries being survived by other shinigami? It rather boggles the mind that one would go down THAT easily but I could see the temptation of a mixed soul being too great to ignore. How it got into Isshin and Masaki's son could be easily explained. For all we know, Ichigo could've been stillborn (born without a soul) and Isshin sought out Urahara to keep Masaki's heart from breaking. Like the hougyouku, Urahara might've been very amenable to hiding it within a human body and it influenced Ichigo's growth (like a faux body). Farfetched, I know, but it would explain the strong similiarities that Ichigo has to Kaien and the rest of the Shiba clan but still remaining Isshin and Masaki's child. Heck, it could've been this reason why Urahara put the stone in Rukia and tried to make her a human. Rukia loved Kaien and Ichigo would be the one thing that would make up for her loss of being a shinigami in his mind.

  8. #23
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner nippyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    .
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: is it possible,could ichigo be ganju's relative (spoilers)

    what if isshin had 2 sons? kaien is obviosely older then ichigo, and isshin is older then kaien probably. so when isshin was in soul society as a shiba clan member, he became a shinigami and met the love of his life. they had kids, KAIEN, kukakku, and ganju. Something happened, and his wife died when their kids where very, very young. kaien was the oldest, im pretty sure, and because he knew that kukkaku and ganju did not understand what happened, he decided to hide it from them. isshin knew that he couldnt live on, and faked his death, then ran away with urahara and yorouchi at the same time because they were good friends. in the real world, he started a new life and met masaki, who looked similar to his previous wife.( i heard when you die in soul society, you are reborn as a new person in the real world in order to maintain balance. so this couldve really been his real wife.) he started a new life with her, and had 3 more kids. when she died, he was devastated, but hid it from his children. all the years when he was in the real world he regretted leaving his children in soul society. he decided to stay, and make life good for his 3 kids in the real world, for the sake of masaki. that is why ichigo looks like kaien and why he has high spirit energy.

    i think that fills all the gaps!! this is just my theory.

  9. #24
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member gigantor21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    [Somewhere], NY
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: is it possible,could ichigo be ganju's relative (spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by nippyer
    what if isshin had 2 sons? kaien is obviosely older then ichigo, and isshin is older then kaien probably. so when isshin was in soul society as a shiba clan member, he became a shinigami and met the love of his life. they had kids, KAIEN, kukakku, and ganju. Something happened, and his wife died when their kids where very, very young. kaien was the oldest, im pretty sure, and because he knew that kukkaku and ganju did not understand what happened, he decided to hide it from them. isshin knew that he couldnt live on, and faked his death, then ran away with urahara and yorouchi at the same time because they were good friends. in the real world, he started a new life and met masaki, who looked similar to his previous wife.( i heard when you die in soul society, you are reborn as a new person in the real world in order to maintain balance. so this couldve really been his real wife.) he started a new life with her, and had 3 more kids. when she died, he was devastated, but hid it from his children. all the years when he was in the real world he regretted leaving his children in soul society. he decided to stay, and make life good for his 3 kids in the real world, for the sake of masaki. that is why ichigo looks like kaien and why he has high spirit energy.

    i think that fills all the gaps!! this is just my theory.
    That's an intriguing theory, but there are some things that I don't get.

    What do you mean when you say that he couldn't live on? And if he did die, then how would he have been snuck out of Soul Society in the first place? And why would they even bother sneaking him out if he would be brought back to life in the real world when he died, anyway? And what difference would it make if he had his memories or not if he never planned on seeing his children again, anyway?

    ...WTF is Aizen smiling about? XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Random YouTube Comment
    "Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    Omae wa mo shindeiru!"

  10. #25
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner nippyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    .
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: is it possible,could ichigo be ganju's relative (spoilers)

    i dont know... i just thought up of that while i was righting. i dont know, maybe something else happened. im good at making theories but everyone knows its hard to fill up the things that dont make sense

  11. #26
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member gigantor21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    [Somewhere], NY
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: is it possible,could ichigo be ganju's relative (spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by nippyer
    i dont know... i just thought up of that while i was righting. i dont know, maybe something else happened. im good at making theories but everyone knows its hard to fill up the things that dont make sense
    Well, I think that the only sticking point is the part about Isshin being near death in Soul Society--without that, I think it COULD be possible, even if it probably isn't the case. I wouldn't worry about it too much, though; like you said, it 's just speculation.

    ...WTF is Aizen smiling about? XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Random YouTube Comment
    "Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    Omae wa mo shindeiru!"

  12. #27
    Now 20% Cooler 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member sahugani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    California
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,804
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: is it possible,could ichigo be ganju's relative (spoilers)

    personally i think Ichigo's relation to the Shiba clan and Kaien in particular will end up being the central issue that ties together all of the great mysteries of Bleach. This issue bugs me because Kubo seems to be dancing around the subject. He keeps leaving hints that do not seem to connect in any way at all, but instead open up mysteries of their own. the only common thread seems to be the fact that Kubo is intentionally laying groundwork for a future development that will profoundly impact the story.

    here are those hints
    -Isshin is a captain-class shinigami
    -The Shiba clan suffered one of the worst disgraces in Soul Society history
    -Ichigo bears strong resemblance to Kaien

    individually those matters seem completely unrelated, but all three were extremely shocking pieces of info that directly connect to Ichigo, Kaien or both yet were left completely underdeveloped by Kubo. I think that Kubo is setting up for a huge revalation in the future regarding Ichigo and Kaien's appearance. while that fact wil be schocking enough, the real effect will be gained by the realization that all those mysteries are related and explained by one event.

    then again, i have no actual proof that these are connected except for my own interperetation of Kubo's storywriting strategies

    in short...yes, i do believe that Ichigo is related to the Shiba family in some way, but i believe that the reasoning behind it is one of the most intricate and hidden mysteries in the whole manga

  13. #28
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member gigantor21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    [Somewhere], NY
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: is it possible,could ichigo be ganju's relative (spoilers)

    I could buy it, but I definitely don't think that Kubo was planning this early on. I interpret his style of storytelling as setting up loose ends deliberately just to tie them all together with one or two big twists much later on. Aizen's betrayal is an example of that--you're theory could be another one. But it could just as easily be something else, because I honestly don't think Kubo knows yet, either.

    ...WTF is Aizen smiling about? XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Random YouTube Comment
    "Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    Omae wa mo shindeiru!"

  14. #29
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: is it possible,could ichigo be ganju's relative (spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by nippyer
    what if isshin had 2 sons? kaien is obviosely older then ichigo, and isshin is older then kaien probably. so when isshin was in soul society as a shiba clan member, he became a shinigami and met the love of his life. they had kids, KAIEN, kukakku, and ganju. Something happened, and his wife died when their kids where very, very young. kaien was the oldest, im pretty sure, and because he knew that kukkaku and ganju did not understand what happened, he decided to hide it from them. isshin knew that he couldnt live on, and faked his death, then ran away with urahara and yorouchi at the same time because they were good friends. in the real world, he started a new life and met masaki, who looked similar to his previous wife.( i heard when you die in soul society, you are reborn as a new person in the real world in order to maintain balance. so this couldve really been his real wife.) he started a new life with her, and had 3 more kids. when she died, he was devastated, but hid it from his children. all the years when he was in the real world he regretted leaving his children in soul society. he decided to stay, and make life good for his 3 kids in the real world, for the sake of masaki. that is why ichigo looks like kaien and why he has high spirit energy.

    i think that fills all the gaps!! this is just my theory.
    This is also my theory, Kaien, kukakku, and Ganja are Isshin's first three childern born in his time in SS as a shinigami and Head of the shiba clan. There was an event that drove Isshin to flee SS with the Shiba clan in disgrace (maybe helping/with urahara). Back on earth Isshin starts a new life in a false body thats saps his powers, marries and has three more childern.

    IMHO it would be cool to link the Shiba clan and Ichigo.

  15. #30
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    Greece
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    104
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: is it possible,could ichigo be ganju's relative (spoilers)

    YEAAAHH Kuukaku Ichigo's big sister.Just Freaking great!It is a mystery that Kubo has kept secret for too long..i think it is time he revealed it to us..Maybe in the next chapter we are going to find out.

New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts