Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Ichigo related to the Shiba Clan or someone else from SS?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner nippyer's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: is it possible,could ichigo be ganju's relative (spoilers)

i hope. he always putting in awesome twists, thats what i love about bleach; you never know whats gonna happen next.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo and vice captain shiba

This has been bugging me for a while why those two look the same apart from the hair. This theroy hit me while i was watching the dub of bleach and than cheaked up on the manga.
    There Half brothers or at least related. This is kind of backed up be karin and shibas little sister Kuukaku. They look almost identical apart from the age.

This might explain alot put who knows. Plz give you opinions

(shoot me out of the water if you like )
    all spelling mistakes are copyrighted to mars0103

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member gigantor21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ichigo and vice captain shiba

There are lots of people who think that Kaien and Ichigo are related in some way, and have thought so since Kaien was introduced. So it's not like you're theory is too out there to be shot down...

Personally, I don't think they are. It's fine if they just resemble each other--and besides, Ganju and Kaien don't look anything alike, so I doubt their looks are indicative of much in terms of lineage.

(By the way, when you say "yo-something", do you mean Yoruichi? Because she isn't Kaien's sister, and she definitely doesn't look like Karin. If you're talking about Kuukaku, who is Kaien's sister, then it makes more sense.)

...WTF is Aizen smiling about? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Random YouTube Comment
    "Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    Omae wa mo shindeiru!"

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gigantor21

Personally, I don't think they are. It's fine if they just resemble each other--and besides, Ganju and Kaien don't look anything alike, so I doubt their looks are indicative of much in terms of lineage.
    Yes i though of that but having karin and kuukaku looking simiar as well is backing up the relation theroy.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Dragonzair's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

^The most similar thing that bonds the three siblings together is their lower lashes. XD Also, another person who looks exactly like Kuukaku would be...Tatsuki!

Look at the way their hair looks. XD

Actually, the most intersting people are the Shiba clan. I've read this theory (no back-ups, of course. Merely speculations) in this fanfic I read. XD It seemed soo far-fetched, but it's really interesting.

Mind you, as I said, no back-ups, and nothing is canon. Just pure speculations and guesses. And...I'm jsut going to quote myself from another thread:

Quote Quote:
    After serious thinking (and a rather provoking fanfic I recently read), this theory actually seems very much plausible. o.O

Alright. When the name Kurosaki was mentioned, I remember Ikkakku (or someone >.<) somehow slightly recognised the name. But when Ikkaku went to the real world, none of them recognised Isshin. (probably hiding from Ichigo, but..I dunno XD)

So what if the name Kurosaki had been famous in SS or maybe known around (and may have been passed down to Ikkaku's generation, or whatever) in the Gotei 13.

But they never really knew who the man was (which would probably explain why none of the Shinigamis in earth recognised Isshin). Is it possible that Royal Guards are well known, but rarely seen? Their job is after-all to protect the Royal Family. And I'm thinking the best way to protect them is by not making themselves known.

Now, reason for why the name Kurosaki is known, is maybe because of Urahara, or blahblahbalh. His name was called aloud, or something normal like that.

Anyway.

Why would Kukkaku be so willing to help anything to do with Urahara? From my quote, I put up a rather far fetched theory that it had something to do with Isshin.

Now back to the thread title.

Is it possible that Isshin, is related to the Shiba clan, as close as siblings to Kukkaka, Ganjyuu and Kaien? (VERY FARFETCHED I KNOW HAHAH XD) Why was the Shiba clan disowned? What if it had something to do with the eldest sibling (Isshin) disowning the family to become a Shinigami or furthermore, a Royal Guard? Thus, changing his name? Bringing the whole family to shame, and sending them to the outskirts of Rukongai.

Then after a few years, Kaien follows his brother's leads, and you know how the story goes.

If you think about it, the whole family is hot headed. I mean, Isshin isn't as hot headed as Ichigo, but Urahara did once mention that he was very similar to his son.

And what is Ichigo famous for? His hot headed-ness. Kukkaku? Being a hot headed female of Bleach. Ganjyuu? Just as much as his sister. Kaein's a happy go lucky guy, but I somehow sense a hot headed vibe from him too.

Similar.

Really. >_>;; I know this thoery has so many goddamn holes, that I could'nt fill, and also no proof at all. But it's a theory nonetheless. ^_^
    [br]Posted on: February 17, 2007, 04:06:02 PM_________________________________________________Another popular theory is that Ichigo is a reincarnation of Kaien. But that plot-device has been used much too often, plus I think latest developments prove otherwise.

But one thing that is quite interesting to note is this:

Bleach

While Shirosaki (or Wichigo, or whatever Ichi's inner hollow is nowadays called) could be a bleached version of Ichigo, Ichigo himself could be the bleached version of Kaien.

Numerous reference have been put forward (and poked fun off) to Ichigo's hair colour. Thinking about it, it's like a bleach-i-fied version of Kaien's. XD But I seriously don't know where I'm going with this, so I'll just shut up. XD

"Growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional."

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Another popular theory is that Ichigo is a reincarnation of Kaien. But that plot-device has been used much too often, plus I think latest developments prove otherwise.

But one thing that is quite interesting to note is this:

Bleach

While Shirosaki (or Wichigo, or whatever Ichi's inner hollow is nowadays called) could be a bleached version of Ichigo, Ichigo himself could be the bleached version of Kaien.

Numerous reference have been put forward (and poked fun off) to Ichigo's hair colour. Thinking about it, it's like a bleach-i-fied version of Kaien's. XD But I seriously don't know where I'm going with this, so I'll just shut up. XD
    Kaien is alive so THAT A NO

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Dragonzair's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Which was why I said that I was going nowhere with that theory and
    Quote Quote:
    But that plot-device has been used much too often, plus I think latest developments prove otherwise.
    XD

It was a nice thoery that lasted long enough butover-used. Granted, Kubo went for another. I swtill like the idea of Kaine and Ichi being blood-related though. XD

"Growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional."

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzair
    Which was why I said that I was going nowhere with that theory and
    XD

It was a nice thoery that lasted long enough butover-used. Granted, Kubo went for another. I swtill like the idea of Kaine and Ichi being blood-related though. XD
    iam cry with fits of despair but we all have to see. If thats the case kubo is using generic chartacter designs

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mars0103
    This has been bugging me for a while why those two look the same apart from the hair. This theroy hit me while i was watching the dub of bleach and than cheaked up on the manga.
    There Half brothers or at least related. This is kind of backed up be karin and shibas little sister Kuukaku. They look almost identical apart from the age.

This might explain alot put who knows. Plz give you opinions

(shoot me out of the water if you like )
    Well the thing is the biggest factor is Ichigo's dad. Isshin is a captain level shinigami and what's more no real head of the Shiba clan who looks like they should be has been introduced. Kukkaku is obviously the current leader of the Shiba clan, but she is in same generation as Ganju and Kaien (since they've always been refered as siblings). Biggest possibility is that Isshin could have been the head of the household as the father of the 3 Shibas, due to all of the resemblances.
    &quot;If God made us in his image, then he must be very Fugly&quot;

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kazu-kun
    Well the thing is the biggest factor is Ichigo's dad. Isshin is a captain level shinigami and what's more no real head of the Shiba clan who looks like they should be has been introduced. Kukkaku is obviously the current leader of the Shiba clan, but she is in same generation as Ganju and Kaien (since they've always been refered as siblings). Biggest possibility is that Isshin could have been the head of the household as the father of the 3 Shibas, due to all of the resemblances.
    Thats want i think as well didnt put that in though

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kazu-kun
    but when ganju saw kisuke, he told him that he is the same as as his sister [kukkaku]
    so i dont get how isshin could be their dad.
    because kisuke and isshin are like, best friends too, so i expect their the same age too.
    if i went along with your theory, i would suspect that isshin is another sibling to kuukaku, ganju, and kaien.

Now 20% Cooler 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member sahugani's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alliexchan
    but when ganju saw kisuke, he told him that he is the same as as his sister [kukkaku]
    so i dont get how isshin could be their dad.
    because kisuke and isshin are like, best friends too, so i expect their the same age too.
    if i went along with your theory, i would suspect that isshin is another sibling to kuukaku, ganju, and kaien.
    remember that conversation is from filler and thus cannot be cited for evidence. currently, i don't know what to believe. it is clearly not mere coincidence and i think we may get an answer somewhat soon as we now have the opportunity for the two to meet. who knows, maybe Isshin will show up and get the whole thing explained (i wish), though i think that we'll get the explanation from Kaien

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Post Thanks / Like

There are actually 3 characters with the same face. Remove the tattos on Hisagi Shuhei's face and you've got Kaien. I wonder why no one ever mention him in those threads.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rhan
    There are actually 3 characters with the same face. Remove the tattos on Hisagi Shuhei's face and you've got Kaien. I wonder why no one ever mention him in those threads.
    That I am pretty sure that is just a coincidence from the lack of variablity the manga drawing style gives for drawing faces sometimes. THe Kaien-ichigo relation though is actually mentioned in the manga between Ukitake and Byakuya after Ichigo drops down in an attempt to save Rukia, Ganju and Hanataro.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm. i forgot. XD
    thanks for pointing that out.
    hmm.i guess. hisagis cool.
    but i think it would be too much if you had like, three people. you know?

New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast