Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 (2)
Hmm...My favorites (as I think of them, not in any particular order):
1. Miranda (she failed over and over again, but she still kept trying and now she's finally recovering her confidence and self esteem. Her Innocence is awesome--very useful, but it has such tragic limitations. She's very human and I can relate to her job insecurity.)
2. Bookman (One the one hand, he's an impassive historian and source of hidden knowledge, but on the other, he's a sarcastic "get off my lawn" type Panda who cares far too much about his hair. He's a great foil for Lavi's happy-go-lucky personality.)
3. Allen (He's polite, but not weak, which is refreshing. He really is like a clown, keeping a smile on his face despite having to suffer so much. His "fake gentleman"/gambler side is also hilarious.)
4. Tyki (He's rather capricious, wry, and sadistic, yet always demure and fashionable. He has a more interesting personality than many villains, leading a triple life.)
5. Timcanpy (What more can I say? Well, he smokes (so random...or maybe Cross rubbed off on him?), he's cute but he also has giant teeth, and he ended up being a lot more important to the plot than he initially seemed.)
Very hard to chose, since all and each Caracters in this manga are interesting and Original... but here are two of my Favorites:
1. Tyk mikk, in my opinion, One of the best and Complex Villain ever created in shounen manga.
2. Allen Walker, hey just way too cool and plus, his new "Crown Clown" Innocence's transformation is just Epic... I like his fighting style.
Yeah Allen is just to damn cool >.> but after him it either has to be Miranda or Aleister
My no.1. is Lavi, I just can't explain... he's simply the most cutest thing I've seen and I love when he's shouting "Oudzuchi Kodzuchi! Man man MAN!" XD And just a step behind is Kanda... he's well, a kinda archetipic character maybe, but I like him still because he's more then meets the eye. :P