Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Favourite D.Gray-Man character?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Imber's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Favourite D.Gray-Man character?

Hmm...My favorites (as I think of them, not in any particular order):

1. Miranda (she failed over and over again, but she still kept trying and now she's finally recovering her confidence and self esteem. Her Innocence is awesome--very useful, but it has such tragic limitations. She's very human and I can relate to her job insecurity.)
    2. Bookman (One the one hand, he's an impassive historian and source of hidden knowledge, but on the other, he's a sarcastic "get off my lawn" type Panda who cares far too much about his hair. He's a great foil for Lavi's happy-go-lucky personality.)
    3. Allen (He's polite, but not weak, which is refreshing. He really is like a clown, keeping a smile on his face despite having to suffer so much. His "fake gentleman"/gambler side is also hilarious.)
    4. Tyki (He's rather capricious, wry, and sadistic, yet always demure and fashionable. He has a more interesting personality than many villains, leading a triple life.)
    5. Timcanpy (What more can I say? Well, he smokes (so random...or maybe Cross rubbed off on him?), he's cute but he also has giant teeth, and he ended up being a lot more important to the plot than he initially seemed.)
    deviantart: ~talvitera
    memento mori ♥

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member The Adamant Dragon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Very hard to chose, since all and each Caracters in this manga are interesting and Original... but here are two of my Favorites:

1. Tyk mikk, in my opinion, One of the best and Complex Villain ever created in shounen manga.

2. Allen Walker, hey just way too cool and plus, his new "Crown Clown" Innocence's transformation is just Epic... I like his fighting style.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Stop's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Allen is just to damn cool >.> but after him it either has to be Miranda or Aleister
    Quote Originally Posted by paradoxe View Post
    Its not a king's court, its a pirate ship damnit

vidramidra

My no.1. is Lavi, I just can't explain... he's simply the most cutest thing I've seen and I love when he's shouting "Oudzuchi Kodzuchi! Man man MAN!" XD And just a step behind is Kanda... he's well, a kinda archetipic character maybe, but I like him still because he's more then meets the eye. :P

New Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11