Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite D.Gray-Man character?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Favourite D.Gray-Man character?

ALLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    because he > all of mankind XD

Country
    Philippine
    Post Thanks / Like

Allen Walker! He's hotty!

Rabi and Linali are pairs! wooh!

Post Thanks / Like

i deifinitley like alot of the characters, and cant resist the glow function!
    (again, sorry, i just have to get it out of my system...)

komui, just for his zani-ness, but at the same time, his calmness. especially when he has to deal with pain, or explain things harshly. the fact he forgot about cross's letter in the beggining, and the messy state of his desk/office just kills me. not to mention his robot "when in doubt, surgery!"

allen, because he actually has a dark side. not many protagonists do... (remember, when playing cards? of course you do, you are an obsessive freak like me...)

kanda, sorta. i mean, he has this serious rough spot with allen, but a deadly bishounen with a mysterious past!? cant resist for the 500th time.

miranda lotte, (ack! i think thats her name D just because she did this 180-degree turn around, and has a realistic personality. she also liked that clock alot. aw~

reever/river, because he puts up with his boss's craziness and isnt obnoxious. he also wants another job, haha, but sticks with this one. he's loyal and mature.

rabi, who doesnt love eyepatches!? naw, he has a laid-back attitude and reminded me of gene, from outlaw star, for some reason. not to mention he realizes allen's strength when actually seeing the raw soul of an akuma due to the cursed eye's effect. the part of him explaining it to komui was gold. "the way he sees the world... is hell"

general cross, you gotta love a master that beats his student unconscious in order to escape his current whereabouts. but really, he took allen in, and raised him for part of his life. hes kind.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Allen Walker's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah!i agree!
    Allen's dark side totally rawks...not only is it useful for cheating at cards, At volume 2 the very thing that transformed Allen's arm is his Dark self. And it's like totally another person totally. Take a look at volume 7, the reflection in the water.
    Marian cross-who doesn't love Mysterious, handsome, masked casonovas
    Spoiler: sorry, but still too huge ^_^; show

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Kanda doesn't get enough love T_T. And Ravi/Rabi gets lots of it, but that's okay . Those would be my two top favourite.

Then comes Komui, because he's just teh awesome. Especially the way he joined the black order just for Rinali~

And third would be Tiki Mick and Rhode Camelot. Because the Noahs are freaky, freaky love.

Oh, and General Cross and River would be fourth. For their own special reasons *cuddle*

I guess Allen and Rinali would be fifth... those two are so cute ^^

Note to self: D. Gray-Man has too many nice characters...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    British Indian Ocean Territory
    Post Thanks / Like

ALLEN all the way!!
    'cause like death-by-spoon (cool name by the way >D), he isn't as good as he seems (and of course I remeber when they were playing cards, since I *AM* an obsessive freak muahahah *is evil at the moment*), and he's totally cool and kinda cute^^

After Allen Rianli/Linali come next.
    [img width=126 height=170]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1333/earlsigla7.png[/img]<br />[size=12pt]CLICK THIS!! QUICK!![/size]<br />I colored the manga I didn&#039;t steal it!<br />http://oathkeeper.jconserv.net/index.php &lt;-- KH fans click here please^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sorata's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

My favorite chracter is Rabi, but i will probably like Allen´s master when he appears in future chapters.
    Did you hear about the man who can´t be destroyed?? = Shin Jin-Ho - "The Immortal"

He is the Fastest highschooler and the Strongest Linebacker in the history of Japan!! = Shin Seijuurou - "The Perfect Player"

If you disrupt the discipline in Namimori he will Bite you to Death!! = Hibari Kyoya - Vongola X´s Strongest Guardian

The man who will be the strongest swordsman!! = Roronoa Zoro - The Pirate Hunter

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tickey Mick. His name alone is reason enough.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Allen <3 (i wish there would be more scenes with allen cheating

Rhode she's a performer and i liked the way she appeared in the beginning lol

Komui xD and his robot with his personal *charming point* rofl

of course Rabi and the others but those are my favorite three xD

Post Thanks / Like

Hm... Rhode or Tyki would have to be my number one favorite character. But I also love Allen, Komui, Rabi, Kanda, and the Millenium Earl (<333).

Post Thanks / Like

I love Kanda, Allen and Lavi.

Eventhough Kanda tries to keep his stoic face on all the time to protect himself and try not to get hurt by being near someone, he still shows his soft side when it comes to his friends. Plus, he's got such a mysterious past.

in some ways, he reminds of sasuke from naruto. i don't like sasuke, though, because of his arrogance and the way he betrayed everyone.

...I hope he doesn't end up like sasuke...kanda is too cute too be like sasuke.

anyhow...yea. The reason why I like the other two should be quite obvious. (almost everyone else love them...right?) lolz. xD

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My favorite character is KANDA!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Rabi, he's cute, I love how Katsuro-san draws him with rabbit ears some times! I love his hammer thing too it destroys lots of stuff, and he could fly on it. I think Kanda is cool, too, but he's kinda....tooo cold.
    <br />Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto - Arena.com<br /><br />Join our *Paint* thread! It&#039;s awesome! Newbies and Experts alike!! XD<br />http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=10139

Post Thanks / Like

Allen!! coz he's kind, nice (not like others typical grumpy-cold main character)and he's sooo funny

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

My favorite character is Lenalee Lee as well.

New Reply
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast